Closed Thread
Page 120 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1844
  1. #1191
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Haha! Delegation is not my forte (unfortunately I'm one of those perfectionists that gets into trouble for running myself into the ground trying to do everything!) I think I need some lessons, this is a prefect opportunity! :-)
    i hear you - I'm the same!!

  2. #1192
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im the same!! No good at delegation at all!!

    This is my nappy bag - had it almost a year now and I love it!
    http://www.iltutto.com/shop/item/chiara-nappy-bag-red
    its a bit heavy like I mentioned before, but its the only one I would choose every day!

    gotta love quiet days.. DS playing happily so I have been able to arrange his second birthday party food! a list is the first step right? haha.. I have so much to do!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

    mrsoptomistic  (19-11-2012)

  4. #1193
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

    MrsOpt wow you could have your bundle in a few weeks! My OB has been so good reassuring me everything will be ok despite the complications. Your OB sounds on the ball as well, they won't let anything happen to you or the baby. Take it easy

    Gampa wow your house could be mine! Our renovation will consist of pulling the old lean to down which was built in the 50's, currently the kitchen and the bathroom are in it! The bathroom walls are rotting and I can see through to the garden, we have a plant growing on our tiles in a concrete crack... Slugs come in when it's raining and lizards when it's hot!

    I thought I would share this article with you, I don't want to frighten anyone and this very rarely happens but my friend and her baby nearly died last year during childbirth and her husband is a journalist and has written an article on the experience
    http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...2_opinion.html

    Oh and I'm expecting my nephew to be born today but he has other ideas! Typical boy, taking it easy upside down and snug as bug

  5. #1194
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    808
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

    That article was written so well!!!! What a sight it must have been I'm glad the outcome was truly a positive one!

  6. #1195
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Im the same!! No good at delegation at all!!

    This is my nappy bag - had it almost a year now and I love it!
    http://www.iltutto.com/shop/item/chiara-nappy-bag-red
    its a bit heavy like I mentioned before, but its the only one I would choose every day!

    gotta love quiet days.. DS playing happily so I have been able to arrange his second birthday party food! a list is the first step right? haha.. I have so much to do!
    nice nappy bag adden

    2nd birthday party food - i would be so excited to do that lol! Yes - I am a lover of lists...when will he be 2?

  7. #1196
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    MrsOpt wow you could have your bundle in a few weeks! My OB has been so good reassuring me everything will be ok despite the complications. Your OB sounds on the ball as well, they won't let anything happen to you or the baby. Take it easy

    Gampa wow your house could be mine! Our renovation will consist of pulling the old lean to down which was built in the 50's, currently the kitchen and the bathroom are in it! The bathroom walls are rotting and I can see through to the garden, we have a plant growing on our tiles in a concrete crack... Slugs come in when it's raining and lizards when it's hot!

    I thought I would share this article with you, I don't want to frighten anyone and this very rarely happens but my friend and her baby nearly died last year during childbirth and her husband is a journalist and has written an article on the experience
    http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...2_opinion.html

    Oh and I'm expecting my nephew to be born today but he has other ideas! Typical boy, taking it easy upside down and snug as bug
    Wow what an amazing story although I may be really thick but I don't exactly get what happened. So their baby boy kicked through her uterus? and when the midwife 'reached in' to hold the head - where exactly did she reach in to? Sorry I like the gory details haha! Glad to hear they are all doing well now but gosh alive what a frightening time it must have been for them!

    That's exciting that you're having a nephew born today, or whenever he's ready lol - there won't be much in their age difference which is nice.

  8. #1197
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ok i'm over work now - I'm totally feeling the nesting mode but can't do anything from my desk and by the time i get home from work and have dinner i'm exhausted. I am really looking forward to finishing up and glad I decided to finish before Christmas so that I have plenty of time to scrub everything from top to bottom.

    feeling a bit down that we still have so much to buy. once the nursery is painted tomorrow then we can move on. We've only got the bookcase so far in terms of furniture so we can put that up, then we can go and collect the stuff we are borrowing from my SIL and also our friends then I will feel much better.

    I still cannot believe I haven't bought one piece of clothing!! I think this needs to be done!

  9. #1198
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

    I agree km, great story. Birth stories get me so emotional. Don't know if anyone saw one born every minute last week but I think it was the most nerve wrecking episode yet. It really bought back memories of what my boy looked like when (as I recently found out) needed it be revived. I wish us all healthy screamers when its our turn this time.

    Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

  10. #1199
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    nice nappy bag adden

    2nd birthday party food - i would be so excited to do that lol! Yes - I am a lover of lists...when will he be 2?
    He is 2 on Sunday!! Dh is 40 on Friday!
    We are having a combined Lego party for them on the 8th December!! Dh has all the big production Lego (taj mahal, Eiffel Tower, all Star Wars ships including the huge Death Star) yeah, we are nerds!!
    Gonna be fun! Bought the best Lego moulds for chocolates and crayons and cakes!
    Just do much to do - 70 ppl coming throughout the day!!!!!

  11. #1200
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    He is 2 on Sunday!! Dh is 40 on Friday!
    We are having a combined Lego party for them on the 8th December!! Dh has all the big production Lego (taj mahal, Eiffel Tower, all Star Wars ships including the huge Death Star) yeah, we are nerds!!
    Gonna be fun! Bought the best Lego moulds for chocolates and crayons and cakes!
    Just do much to do - 70 ppl coming throughout the day!!!!!
    that's sounds sooooo cool where do you live lol??


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013
    By Calli202 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 807
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:12
  2. IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2
    By Nicsta83 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 511
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:09
  3. March 2013 babies?!
    By knomie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 19:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!