Closed Thread
Page 12 of 185 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    We were the opposite , did 5 cycles with Monash with no luck and 1st time success with Melbourne.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    I think sometimes just a change is all you need. We changed FS after 4 failed transfers, same clinic though, and got our BFP on our first go with our new FS. It's funny cause you never know whether it was the new things that the new FS or clinic did that made the difference or whether it was always just going to be the sticky embryo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no frosties left
    I was devastated this time cause I had 8 at day 3 and only 1 made it to day 5.
    We want more kids (although after GD for the second time, not sure I can do this again!) but I would donate them to science.. I think!

I can't believe Im 15 weeks! Its going very fast this time around!

DS is in day care today - I'm going to clean this gross house and try and rest a bit.. haha! yeah, that won't happen. Im so into nesting mode! oooh.. may go shopping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We were the opposite , did 5 cycles with Monash with no luck and 1st time success with Melbourne.

Wow that's interesting! I've heard of a lot of cases where Melbourne patients have gone to Monash but not the other way round! Glad to hear your 1st round at Melbourne was a success

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    I think sometimes just a change is all you need. We changed FS after 4 failed transfers, same clinic though, and got our BFP on our first go with our new FS. It's funny cause you never know whether it was the new things that the new FS or clinic did that made the difference or whether it was always just going to be the sticky embryo.
    Well we had 3 failed cycles with FS at Melbourne - we left as we weren't happy as he didn't recommend any further testing and just to keep trying. Went to Monash - did further testing and found out I had NKC which is most likely the reason the 3 cycles didn't work and cause of previous miscarriage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 weeks with no bleeding!
    We have 7 little frosties, we'll keep them for a while. I thought this bubba, would be my last one... but you never know. I think we'll let them succumb when the time comes, but I'm really not sure. Had a dream that I fell pregnant again (naturally) while breastfeeding new baby... gotta love the vivid pregnancy dreams. Wonder why dreams feel so much more real (powerful ?) when you're pregnant?
    Have a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, forgot to say, there was an article in this months (or last months - pregnancy brain!), Women's Weekly about a lady donating her eggs, it was quite a stirring story and her generosity is amazing. Feel kind of ashamed that I don't possess the same generosity, but I am who I am, and everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    2 weeks with no bleeding!
    We have 7 little frosties, we'll keep them for a while. I thought this bubba, would be my last one... but you never know. I think we'll let them succumb when the time comes, but I'm really not sure. Had a dream that I fell pregnant again (naturally) while breastfeeding new baby... gotta love the vivid pregnancy dreams. Wonder why dreams feel so much more real (powerful ?) when you're pregnant?
    Have a lovely day!
    Great news to make it 2 weeks without bleeding - let's hope it stays away! My dreams have always been very weird and vivid so no changes for me - I have dreamt of babies more but I guess that's because I have babies constantly on my mind, lol!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I have even thought about being a surragate . Don't really want to give up my babies but as I don't get sick think I could definitely carry for someone else. They had one lady on one born every minute ( us version) and I was bawling for ages , it was so beautiful. The birth mum had a c section for the twins she was carrying and when the were born instead of looking at the babies she just watched the parents faces. She said she didn't look at it as if she was loosing a child , but that she was giving them back..... remarkable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have even thought about being a surragate . Don't really want to give up my babies but as I don't get sick think I could definitely carry for someone else. They had one lady on one born every minute ( us version) and I was bawling for ages , it was so beautiful. The birth mum had a c section for the twins she was carrying and when the were born instead of looking at the babies she just watched the parents faces. She said she didn't look at it as if she was loosing a child , but that she was giving them back..... remarkable.

I didn't see that one but saw another on One Born (US) and this couple had gone to America from Sweeden or something and yeh the mother was AMAZING and when bubs was born, the same, she just looked at the parents - very touching

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Well we had 3 failed cycles with FS at Melbourne - we left as we weren't happy as he didn't recommend any further testing and just to keep trying. Went to Monash - did further testing and found out I had NKC which is most likely the reason the 3 cycles didn't work and cause of previous miscarriage!
    We changed too because we felt that our FS was unwilling to undertake further testing or even try anything different on the cycle. Each FET was completely unmedicated and a non-US guided transfer. New FS completed a bunch more tests (which were negative) but then put me on clexane and did an US guided transfer. Also put me on progesterone pessaries after transfer, which I had asked for previously as I am fairly sure my progesterone is always low. Even being PG the highest it has ever been is 37.
    Not to mention that new FS is lovely