Closed Thread
Page 116 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Nice photos Broom & Adden :-)

I've been lucky enough not to have any heartburn yet... Although the last couple of mornings I've been waking up feeling crappy, hope its not how the rest of this pregnancy is going to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking lovely broom and adden!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Broom your pics are gorgeous. I'm getting mine done at 36 weeks so ill be a lil heifer by then. Mum took me shopping yesterday bought me Avent newborn bottle kit n Avent steriliser n bottle insulating bag n some bonds long onesie suits for when baby is new born Incase it gets a lil cool n he needs legs n sleeves. I got the ones with press studs not the wonder suit but the new style with nautical theme they are adorable. I'm on a strict no more baby shopping until he is born other than a nappy bag. Need to start thinking of a name hmmm
    Hay Meshell how are you ? I brought one of thos Avnet starter kits its 4 bottles a brush and dummy then I got another at my first baby shower in syd lol plus the sterilizer too I'm thinking to have my shoot at 36 wks too so my bump is nice and round

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't even want to think how big I will be at 36 weeks lmao. Can't wait to see some of the shoots you guys have. It's been ssioooo hot last couple of days that I've even been sweating in the aircon!!!!! Time is flying and still feel like so much to do that I will still be half done when my lil girl arrives......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Hay Meshell how are you ? I brought one of thos Avnet starter kits its 4 bottles a brush and dummy then I got another at my first baby shower in syd lol plus the sterilizer too I'm thinking to have my shoot at 36 wks too so my bump is nice and round
    I also got the Advent starter kit, just a question, on the side of your box did it say that you get 4 large bottles and 2 smaller ones? We got ours through catch of the day and only have 2 large bottles and 2 smaller ones. I have emailed them in case they where ripping me off, but just thought I would ask you guys that have the starter kit too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    I also got the Advent starter kit, just a question, on the side of your box did it say that you get 4 large bottles and 2 smaller ones? We got ours through catch of the day and only have 2 large bottles and 2 smaller ones. I have emailed them in case they where ripping me off, but just thought I would ask you guys that have the starter kit too.
    Yeah it's 2 large and 2 small bottles
    It's a great starter pack I think

Thanks
    Reviews

Is anyone carrying low & needing to go to the loo heaps!! I'm 26 weeks & am thinking the next 14 weeks are gonna be long if this bub continues to sit & kick my bladder!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Morning ladies. Love the belly pics you are really rocking the preg look. With all the talk of bags I thought I will would show off my new one. Can't wait to have to have to use it. It is full if paper packing atm so won't be that big all the time ( I say that now but its so easy to fill a handbag so who knows he he ).

Amy I find I need the loo a lot in the day. Will is heaps lower than what Ben was but luckily it doesn't seem to cause much hassle at night cause I can usually get through the night with only having to go once. Not much we came do about it though and hopefully you get some relief when bubs moves into position.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Love the bag dragon!!

Amy I have to go at least 3 times in the night, very annoying. I never used to need to go, but ah well what can I do hey!

I have a busy work day ahead do better hop to it! Can't believe it's almost December!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Is anyone carrying low & needing to go to the loo heaps!! I'm 26 weeks & am thinking the next 14 weeks are gonna be long if this bub continues to sit & kick my bladder!
    I keep needing to pee ALL the time and then I can't go - VERY annoying!