Closed Thread
Page 114 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Love the nursery pics, cant wait to put some of mine up when i actually get to doing it.

Ah stretch marks, i am still without them at the moment, but i keep looking every day....mum said she never got any, but then again she got a lot of morning sickness and i got none, so i dont think thats an indication!

I am looking sooo fwd to the weekend, i have a clean house, the washing is done and i dont have many plans so i can do things around the house and in the nursery and get things crossed off my never ending list.
    Your mum's probably a good indication for stretch marks, apparently whether you get them or not is mostly based on genetics.

ETA: So jealous of having a clean house, we are still trying to finish renovations and my house still looks like a bomb's hit it. And only 8 weeks to get it straight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    so I was going to wait until I go on leave to pack my bag and my DH said that he wants my hospital bag packed by the end of the month!! He must have heard something in the class we went to, bless him! Fine by me though! I read a nice tip that some women may like to buy a more luxurious / nice smelling body pack to take so that whenever you use that product / smell that product it will always remind you of the special time! I thought it was a lovely idea so I just bought myself the Aesop 'Jet Pack' which has shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser and body balm - all smell delish : ) I love shopping lol
    I think that's a great idea about buying some nice body stuff. I might just do that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Greb....i know what you mean, i get so annoying when we are rennovating and things are all over the place. We are still "redecorating" our second lounge and study so those rooms are a little all over the place, but i just shut them out

Also this is our weekend without my stepson so i know the house will stay clean....and i should be excited about this while it lasts cause once bubs is here the house wont stay clean long!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post

I received all my paperwork for hospital yesterday and they have a consent form for a Vitamin K injection for bub when its born... I hadn't heard of this... What is everyones thoughts on it?
    Hi AmyEL

I gave consent for my dd, and will again this time :-)

Here is some info on what it's for: http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/b...newborn_babies

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope everyone is well I'm ok mega tired all the time can't wait to finish work lol . As for hubby hopefully he has another job lined up we find out soon enjoy your wkend oh looking forward to my baby shower well my second one lol spoilt

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone else getting really bad hip pain? I wake up in the middle of the night barely able to move my legs! I hate sleeping on my side!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I had my first real bad leg cramp the other night , was almost in tears. Had them lots with D's so now I have the very trendy wollen leggings on when its a cool night.

No hip pain but I lay sort of on my belly on the side. Like in the the recovery position they teach in first aid. By bringing my top leg right up it allows room for my belly also taking any weight of it. I slept like this the whole 40 last time and never had a bad sleep ( apart from the leg cramps). Also no need for any special pillows. Hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I've got a bad left hip hurts no matter what I'm doing also bub doesn't like me sleeping on my sides she will just keep poking and nudging and kicking until I lay on my back and on myback I feel it in my lungs lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I had my first real bad leg cramp the other night , was almost in tears. Had them lots with D's so now I have the very trendy wollen leggings on when its a cool night.
    I had my first one too the other night, woke up and screamed out in pain, scared the life out of poor DH, esp as he isn't well so sleeping in our spare room and I woke him up! They kill, all down my left calf, was worse when I stretched it out too.

Have had minimal hip pain, but if I am in the one position all night I get a bit. I am also finding sometimes my back pillow moves and I wake up kind of on my back, which is a bit of a worry.

The nurseries look so amazing! love love love! We are almost done with ours will post a pic tomorrow after DH puts up my shelves. My cat has taken over my slider chair which is fine, he can claim that, its better than the cot, which I have covered with plastic and foil so that he know he can't sleep there.

Someone mentioned about cats sleeping in the bed? I am going to be heart broken when my furball moves out while the baby is in with us. We have a door coming so we can block him in the back half of the house at night, going to start getting him use to it in the next week or so. Also need to start playing some baby noises so that he get use to those as well. DH says once bubs is in the cot, my first baby can move back into the room. We need to be strong people! I have had to boot the cat out once before when we where living with my MIL, we had cuddles then I put him in his bed then walked away and he meowed for 2 nights, scratched the door and tried to pull the door open from underneath, then got the message.

Dogs I think will be different, have a look at Ceaser Millan for some tips. I think ignoring is the best thing for our pooches, but it will be a rough night for a few nights till they get the message. Def more cuddles during the say! Our girl sleeps outside, but is inside when it is too cold or when we are getting work done out the back. She knows that at night we don't give into her so she generally will just have a little whinge for 2 mins then sleep on her bed or the couch.

Have started to think about what to take to the hospital as all you organised ladies are freaking me out! I like the idea of getting some new PJ's so been online all morning looking.

Nappy bags, My MIL bought me a lovely blue leather bag to use, but it is so heavy! I can't think of the brand, but it is massive! Going to get another lighter one for every day use and use that one when I go out somewhere nicer than the shops or the park.

oh my second GD test came back as completely normal, luckily

Been a very quiet week, been feeling very low, emotional and lazy, think I am starting to freak out about being a good mum and not being able to handle it all. It's funny how you put the most unrealistic expectations on your self. I am very much a go-with-the-flow kind of person, but really worried I won't live up to my own expectations.
    Last edited by Nala9000; 17-11-2012 at 11:03.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    I had my first one too the other night, woke up and screamed out in pain, scared the life out of poor DH, esp as he isn't well so sleeping in our spare room and I woke him up! They kill, all down my left calf, was worse when I stretched it out too.

oh my second GD test came back as completely normal, luckily

Been a very quiet week, been feeling very low, emotional and lazy, think I am starting to freak out about being a good mum and not being able to handle it all. It's funny how you put the most unrealistic expectations on your self. I am very much a go-with-the-flow kind of person, but really worried I won't live up to my own expectations.
    Try wearing leg warmers they look daggy but really work. Great news about your test and try not to stress to much. You will be a great mum. Think of how much we have been through to get our miracles, try to enjoy it and trust that you will be great.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub