Closed Thread
Page 112 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Congratulations Mrsopt cannot wait to get to 28 weeks, I've got 4+2 to go.

SL I play music via my iPhone, I just put the speaker on my skin. How do we know they actually like the music though, it might drive them nuts. I'm a little frightened to do it again as she did jump around like crazy! At least i know there certainly is nothing wrong with her hearing. Might do some research into it.

In regards to nappy bags, I'm going to buy a nice oversized hand bag
    Good question I guess it's different for everyone and some people are lucky enough not to get them at all. I've had stretch marks on the sides / top of my bum for a little while now, also a few on my boobs (one more than the other) and I've just started to notice in the last week or so a couple on the inside of my thighs...none on my tummy as yet. It's not a nice look and am using Bio Oil but will worry about it more after bubs is here and probably go through a few products to find the perfect one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im a burts bees fan too for stretch marks
    I had none with DS... until 33 weeks!
    I have them galore now
    they are tiger stripes and make me a warrior!!

I have an il tutto - its really good, but can get a bit heavy. I have it strapped to my pram handles and I take a petunia pickle bottom one when I go out with out the pram.
    I don't like the PP one cause it doesn't fit my stuff in it and I hate taking 2 bags out. the il tutto was a lot, but I really love it.
    I do like nappy bags (I have a few!) and still look.. ooops!

Has anyone heard of the book 'the wonder weeks'?? My friend mentioned it on FB and I just wanted to know if anyone has read it/what did you think?

Going shopping today too! Moved DS into his 'big boy room' fully now, so need to pick up a few things (oh what a shame!)

mouth is feeling much better and I got over my dummy spit with DH. Sorry for the rants.. I can't say it to anyone else cause everyone loves him and he is an amazing person so they all stick up for him.

hope you all have a wonderful Friday! 30 degrees in perth today.. wearing a pretty summer dress!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Im a burts bees fan too for stretch marks
    I had none with DS... until 33 weeks!
    I have them galore now
    they are tiger stripes and make me a warrior!!

I have an il tutto - its really good, but can get a bit heavy. I have it strapped to my pram handles and I take a petunia pickle bottom one when I go out with out the pram.
    I don't like the PP one cause it doesn't fit my stuff in it and I hate taking 2 bags out. the il tutto was a lot, but I really love it.
    I do like nappy bags (I have a few!) and still look.. ooops!

Has anyone heard of the book 'the wonder weeks'?? My friend mentioned it on FB and I just wanted to know if anyone has read it/what did you think?

Going shopping today too! Moved DS into his 'big boy room' fully now, so need to pick up a few things (oh what a shame!)

mouth is feeling much better and I got over my dummy spit with DH. Sorry for the rants.. I can't say it to anyone else cause everyone loves him and he is an amazing person so they all stick up for him.

hope you all have a wonderful Friday! 30 degrees in perth today.. wearing a pretty summer dress!
    Well we don't know him so we are definitely on your side

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

adden  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I got my first stretch mark at the end of my 27th week. Was devastated but they fade and I now call them my baby tattoos. so ladies wear them proudly they are permanent medals and reminders of what we have been through and how very blessed we all are.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

adden  (16-11-2012),SL1009  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Haven't done the nursery yet, but thought i would show you ds's room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KMVW - I play music to my bubs every day. I have a baby playlist on my iPod that just has a whole bunch of music I like on it, the whitlams, james morrison, fun and a few others I play it in the car on the way to work and the way home (1hr trip each way) Have played it to her since 25 weeks, so hopefully when she's born she will remember it.

Broomdyke - I have had stretch marks since before I fell pregnant, now my stomach looks like a street directory of Sydney. They don't really bother me that much though, I have always been prone to them.

SL - I splurged at the baby show and bought an ergo, I wasn't going to but I tried it on and it was so comfortable. I also got a bubba moe sling off a friend for $20, wouldn't have bought one if she didn't call me and say she was getting rid of it. Good choice on the cot too, it will be beautiful.

i got a mes enfants nappy bag from brands exclusive, it's a backpack as well as having a long strap and it's hubby friendly. Will probably buy a big handbag to use as well though just for quick trips down the road.

AFM - Have another scan next week to check fluid level and to make sure that bubs can swallow properly and her kidneys are working. Second GD test came back fine as well so definitely still don't have GD. My OB explained on Tuesday that if the amniotic fluid remains high then there is a good chance of being put in hospital on bed rest towards the last couple of weeks, especially 'cause we live an hour away from the hospital.

I am getting so annoyingly excited about meeting my baby girl but it still seems like ages away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden - your DS's room is gorgeous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Haven't done the nursery yet, but thought i would show you ds's room!
    GORGEOUS absolutely love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With stretch marks I think if you are going to get them you will and no amount of cream/oil will stop them, its to do with your skin elasticity... save your money for laser treatment after kids if they bother you.

I received all my paperwork for hospital yesterday and they have a consent form for a Vitamin K injection for bub when its born... I hadn't heard of this... What is everyones thoughts on it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    As for cream I use a sorbolene with vitamin E when I want something really nice and thick and creamy other than that I use Bio oil.
    I havent received any stretch marks as yet. Thankfully but I wont mind too much I have been pretty lucky this pregnancy so it will be a small price to pay for a baby.
    oroton bag sounds delish.
    I am unsure what I want. I want something I can use as a handbag also. but I was thinking nappy bag as oi oi ones seem to come with chnge mats and bottle insulators and bits and pieces like that I would assume they would be a little more baby proof and have compartments to put goodies where a normal handbag may not. Though I havent done much investigating as yet.
    depends how much you want to pay also - my oroton one comes with bottle insulator, padded change mat and a zillion pockets as do so many more handbaggy looking ones...try storksak and also claudine and ash - pricey but gorge