Closed Thread
Page 106 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    The other side of the room I do have owl sticker for the wall i need hubby to put up
    Your baby room looks gorgeous! I love it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Your baby room looks gorgeous! I love it.
    i can't stop going in there

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    In Qld isn't our ambulance cover paid through our electricity bills? I had to get in an ambulance and the hospital was just over 120kms away and I wasn't charged. I was rushed for an emergency appendicitis removal. Pretty scary.
    As for home outfit we have a little hat with matching summer short sleeved jumpsuit and little shorts. You can always wrap baby up in a rug if you think they are cold.
    Not sure how could I find out about ambo ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I'm pretty sure it is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg looking at all these lovely nurseries being completed! I'm so unorganised, my nursery is still the study and the to be study is still the junk room! Plus we will be pulling our house apart when bub comes and our ensuite is still a work in progress. No wonder I felt stressed today.

Grebbeci how did your OB appointment go? I had low Papp-a and high hcg, I was warned about having extra scans to make sure the placenta was functioning correctly as well. Now I'm having extra scans for Placenta Previa and to make sure it's functioning. My DS test came back high as well 1:220, had the amino baby is fine. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine for you.

I remember awhile ago you recommended a baby carrier, what was the name of it? I really want a good one, I think they come in handy and I don't mind spending extra on a good one.

How is everyone carrying? I think I'm carrying quite low, unless it's the placenta making me look quite low. Compared to my sister who is having a boy we are carrying completely different even though we are the same height and build.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs simmo the nursery looks great!

I am like you kmvw...feeling unorganized but I'm getting there! Think I have now decided on a cot and might try to order it tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and I am carrying quite Low, def popped out now, people seem to think I'm huge! When I work out how I'll post a bump pic. I am thin everywhere else so maybe it makes me look bigger...or maybe this baby will just be big!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and I bought baby love thanks for the recommendations. I'm just going to have a flick through it and use it as a reference. Sorry for taking up the thread!! I'm buggered, need some sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Re bottles / sterilisers / pumps etc I am going to wait until my breastfeeding class on 22nd Jan (about 4 weeks before due date) and then go and buy minimal things as I'm hoping to full time breast feed. Will be given breast pump (from a close friend who hardly used it - will just get new breast shield and it retails for $300), and will just get a microwave steriliser and a bottle starter pack - that should be all I need.

What's everyone doing for breast milk storage??

Hey, breast milk storage "mrs browns Breast milk storage bags". Great for the freezer. Buy on net.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeanksta View Post
    Hi all. Sorry in advance for the me post, but I am really in a bad way. Dh rushed me to hospital on Sunday night, was having trouble breathing and chest pains, could not top coughing. Turns out I have a chest infection, respiratory infection and tonsillitis. and to make matters worse I found out I have GD. So yesterday was quite a horrible day could not stop crying!

I haven't even though about packing yet, guess I should start getting things together. I love the pic of the nursery, looks like it is all coming together.
    Poor you, hugs. That sucks big time. Are you going to take a few days off??

Dont worry about packing so early. Especially if you are a first time mum - usually yfirst babies are late post dates. Get better first. For my first I packed at 32 weeks!! But now I'll pack at 36 as my first came at 36 weeks as I fell off a ladder and was working full time so I think she'd had enough of the stress and wanted to come out early!!!!