Closed Thread
Page 104 of 185 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

My bag is almost done I want everything ready to go by 30 weeks and that is creeping up very quickly as I am now 28 weeks. My birth centre said to bring 12 disposables, 6 onesies, 6 wraps, 2 pairs socks, a beanie, wipes, 4 pkt maternity pads. I then have popped in heaps of big knickers, breast pads, nighties to give birth in, button up pj top and pants for breast feeding, normal clothes, toiletries, phone charger, snacks like muesli bars and powerade, moisturizer for lips as I'm allergic to lip gloss of any kind including chapstick, and whatever things I may need to distract or calm which I'm not really into that probably take a book which I like to read to calm me when I'm not well. I'm a big sleep it off person and I don't know how I can do it really lol. I helped my mum cater for an event on Saturday and after that I was wrecked and felt awful so I slept 12 hrs. The next day I still slept on and off through Sunday due to feeling like rubbish and even felt irritated by light like I felt I could feel it burrowing into my skin :s anyway I woke up fine on Monday but by Monday 6pm I was back in bed as I felt Terrible with pains like something was squeezing the top of my uterus and sore back and hips it was odd and I felt really hot. Well slept to 1130pm and read til 430am but was still feeling like aching period pain so went back to sleep and woke at 11am Tuesday!!!!!!! And today apart from feeling crzy hungry I feel good. My mum told me as bub gets bigger she will kick and move less due to the lack of room. I also read this. I too was getting worried about the lack of movement but these babies are growing and need their sleep lol. Not long now ladies!!!!! Who do you think will have the first baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nursery.jpg

We finished the feature wall in our nursery yesterday... what do you guys think? XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I figure when the time comes they will tell me exactly what to do and my body should co-operate my mum never went to a birthing class she had 3 children easy labour no stitches and walked out of hospital in her size 8 skinny jeans I am hoping I have that gene from her

I will google some lists of what I need to take to hospital
    That's what I think Meshell with the birth once your in there they will guide any ways how far are u now I'm nearly 24wks she's quiet these days tho

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Attachment 27614

We finished the feature wall in our nursery yesterday... what do you guys think? XX
    Love it . Bet you go in there all the time , won't be long till its full and has a permanent occupier

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

You ladies are all very organised. Don't think I packed my bag last time till about 38 weeks. Might try and be more sorted thus time in case Will decides to join us early.

About readung all the parenting books, I wouldn't stress about them. Wait till you meet your angel and see what they are like ( their personalities are all so different). Plus you should enjoy every second when bub comes and not be worrying about what you should or shouldn't do. We loved baby love but only referred to it when we came across a hurdle (wind, sticky eye etc).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AWESOME hospital checklist - read the tips at the bottom too...
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...l-a-checklist/

Your hospital should have a hospital bag checklist too - and don't forget to check what they include (for example my hospital provide bunny rugs, towels for bubs and 18 nappies)
    Last edited by BH-tech; 31-08-2015 at 11:19. Reason: Link Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re bottles / sterilisers / pumps etc I am going to wait until my breastfeeding class on 22nd Jan (about 4 weeks before due date) and then go and buy minimal things as I'm hoping to full time breast feed. Will be given breast pump (from a close friend who hardly used it - will just get new breast shield and it retails for $300), and will just get a microwave steriliser and a bottle starter pack - that should be all I need.

What's everyone doing for breast milk storage??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    You ladies are all very organised. Don't think I packed my bag last time till about 38 weeks. Might try and be more sorted thus time in case Will decides to join us early.

About readung all the parenting books, I wouldn't stress about them. Wait till you meet your angel and see what they are like ( their personalities are all so different). Plus you should enjoy every second when bub comes and not be worrying about what you should or shouldn't do. We loved baby love but only referred to it when we came across a hurdle (wind, sticky eye etc).

I agree Dragonfly I have a few books and am literally going to 'flick' through them and then go for the detail if a problem arises, otherwise I am going to just go with the flow I think

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all. Sorry in advance for the me post, but I am really in a bad way. Dh rushed me to hospital on Sunday night, was having trouble breathing and chest pains, could not top coughing. Turns out I have a chest infection, respiratory infection and tonsillitis. and to make matters worse I found out I have GD. So yesterday was quite a horrible day could not stop crying!

I haven't even though about packing yet, guess I should start getting things together. I love the pic of the nursery, looks like it is all coming together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just add something - on that bub hub hospital list; under 'For Labour' it says Heat Pack. Now I know that people have different opinions on using heat packs whilst pregnant and in labour. In my opinion, I wouldn't.

I just happened to be talking to my mum about my brothers birth as I remember she said he was really sick when he was born. So the story was that he did his first poo (meconium) before he came out and he swallowed some of it. He was really really sick and made my mum really sick and she couldn't see or hold him for 3 days; anyway - it was caused because a nurse gave her a heat pack for her pain whilst she was in labour...just thought I'd share that story and no offence meant to anyone who chooses to use them