Closed Thread
Page 103 of 185 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, We've been away for the last 5 days, we had a wedding South of Perth... I was buggered, the day really took it out of me. Hope you're all well! XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for the recommendations! Its hard to know what kind of parent i am going to be, but i suppose if i think about it right now i am leaning more toward to controlled crying side than the other. I am not saying that i don't believe the other way can work, or that i will definitely do controlled crying, but i am certainly not apposed to the idea. A couple of my friends did "save our sleep" and loved it, im not sure about it as i know it meant to be very routined based, but again im not against it....agggrrhh so many decisions .

Meshell i hope your feeling much better today, but so exciting that you had your shower. I just finished the invites to mine....still 2 months away.

As for feeling bubs move i agree its daunting. You just hear terrible stories and i suppose we all just think the worst, but i have tried to calm down more recently. She has been moving a lot today which is nice. I hope everyone elses littles ones have started moving more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little baby is moving around a little bit this morning so I'm happy. OB appointment so can hear the HB tomorrow which will make me feel good! Also start classes at hospital tomorrow - very excited but don't know what to expect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL: Always makes it better when you can feel them wiggling away. A mars bar is usually a good way to get them going when they are having a slow day.

Nicsta: I am in the middle of reading Baby Love, by Robyn barker, it seems pretty good, I am also reading Tizzie Hall's, Save our Sleep, I don't think I could do it as strictly as some people do it. My SIL and Bro did it with their first and I thought it was kind of harsh, but after reading the actual book I didn't find it as harsh as what they did it. I think they kind do a cry-it-out sort of thing as well.

Adden: How good is it to have braces off. I had them twice when I was younger and was soooo super happy to get them off.

Amy: Welcome back from Perth. It's crazy how tired we get these days hey?

AFM: Have another OB appointment today to get the results from yesterday and to make a plan of action as to where to go from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

I've been a bit MIA on here for awhile, flat out with changes at work etc so it's been hard to find the time but have been reading along to see how everyone is. Seems we are all going pretty well! Congrats to those who know if they are team blue or team pink, we are team unknown!!

It really is such an exciting yet nervous time for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I packed my bag on the weekend, cause didn't want to get caught out. I packed maternity pads, breast pads, cheap throw away granny undies, pjs, and a pair of trackers, and a couple of bras and some nursing sleeping crops.
    Will pack a separate labour bag.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Ladies I am feeling much better thank you. Sunday was just a rough day on many levels. I cant manage to sleep all that much these days, I stay awake til all hours of the night cleaning and ironing and today it has caught up with me I feel sick in the stomach and my body is very tired. I have been sitting in the baby room tryig to orgaise everything which I received from the baby shower, I have been using the baby room cupboard to store items and all my filing and so forth, I was going through documents last night shredding phone bills I have from 5+ years ago. I am always paranoid of disposing of bills and documents. But I dont have space ad I dont think I need to hold onto stuff for that long.
    I ended up with 6 boxes newborn nappies, a box of organic nappies, 29 bibs, 12 or so muslin wraps half a dozen baby wraps a few swaddles. A bumbo seat. a classic pooh lullaby rocker. trolley cover (to put baby in when he can sit up i shopping trolley at super market) quite a few baby singlets, onesies, singlet suits, I got a really cute first tooth box (to pop tooth in for tooth fairy to come and collect) and a scroll for birth certificate you can get baby name engraved into it also. Baby bowl baby food book, just to name a few.

I received heaps and heaps. Surprisingly not one bottle or baby bath so I am shopping for those this weekend.
    Meshell sounds like you got absolutely spoilt you lucky thing! Never too soon to pack a hospital bag 'just in case' I'll start getting mine sorted once I finish work and then make sure that it is ready to go by first week of New year (6 weeks before due date). I have a really elaborate list at home - will try to remember to bring to work tomorrow and post

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Oh ladies

When are you all packing your hospital bags? I am ot sure if I should do mine up now to be safe or whether I am being a twit.
    Also does anyone know what I need to pack?
    PS is anyone else not doing an antenatel class? I seriously cannot be bothered I know it may sound bad but giving birth is prob the most natural thing your body can do and I truly dont know if I feel like sitting in a class with a dozen other preg women for a full day.
    Not doing classes due to the cost and I had done them with my sister yrs ago how ever the hospital looked down at me but its up to me I guess

Thanks
    Reviews

DH and I went to hospital class last week and thoroughly hated it. The midwife seemed unempathetic, very matter of fact and talked about intervention like it was Panadol. Was very boring for us as we have already done the calm birth class, we just want a tour which I might try and sort separately as another 3 nights would do our heads in.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Meshell, I've have had mine packed since 20 weeks (out of necessity for my situation!) will come back later and tell you what's in it (just at the local mall having a coffee!) :-)