Closed Thread
Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Have a cold drink of water and lie down for a bit, usually the cold will wake them up... failing that, just relax... If you don't feel at least one movement an hour, call the middy to put your mind at ease, or pop up to the maternity ward to check the HB (you'll probably feel movement on the way!) maybe baby is resting, conserving energy and growing! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies

So I had my baby shower on Saturday what a busy day. Had so much fun approx 30 ladies lots of games and silly stories and so may gifts I completely filled the carpet of babies room with the gifts I received. Very spoilt boy I now feel I need a much larger house to have a baby in or at least before second comes along this baby has sooo much stuf already and he isnt even here yet.

Mum is taking me shopping this weekend to buy stuff I still require which is just like baby bath a nappy bucket, bottles, lux flakes to wash clothing oh and a steriliser I think that finishes my list of things I need. Then I will buy breast pump when baby arrives and I guess what ever else I come across I must have.

yesterday I had the most emotional day of my pregnancy, my nan flew home to sydney yesterday, that made me cry. My sister was having a bad day so she was upset, that made me cry. I saw a dead cat on the side of the road, that made me cry. I rubbed my belly and baby kicked, that made me cry.
    I phoned hubby to see where he was as I couldnt find him as he wasnt with me, that made me cry.
    What a mess. I could not stop crying the only thing that fixed me was walking round the shopping centre looking at baby things seeing what I could buy and buying a couple o little items by the time I left the shop 2 hours later I was absolutely exhausted from walking I had no eergy to cry any more.
    How crappy are those days you poor thing. Hope you're feeling better today.
    Glad to hear you had a lovely time at your baby shower and sounds like you got heaps of stuff which is also great! I can't believe how little we actually have. Painting happening next week so after that we'll be going all out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Have a cold drink of water and lie down for a bit, usually the cold will wake them up... failing that, just relax... If you don't feel at least one movement an hour, call the middy to put your mind at ease, or pop up to the maternity ward to check the HB (you'll probably feel movement on the way!) maybe baby is resting, conserving energy and growing! x
    Thank you - yeh can't lie down unfortunately at work but am taking it easy. I felt bubs a couple of time this morning I just think it's turned around so kicking inward if that makes sense! I'm sure everything is fine. I'll see how I go for the rest of the day. If I don't feel anything by later this afternoon I will call my OB. Will drink some cold water and see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby just gave me some nice ones - I think I felt it turn around...so happy - god I just feel so blessed to have a baby in my tummy hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Oh Adden i would be annoyed as well! more than happy to listen to the rant,

I am looking for a good newborn parenting book to buy, anyone have any recommendations?
    Depends what kind of parenting you will be interested in, any by Pinky McKay if you aren't into rigid regimes. This is a hot topic at our place as SIL had no idea how to manage with new baby recently and unfortunately ended up ( IMO anyway) with a really problematic book without researching the other end of the spectrum. If you want evidence based, researched, safe mental health books, pinky and William sears are popular. If you have an iPad pinkys books range from $11-17. All depends on the type of parenting you are comfortable with. Gina Ford for example is not recommended by the maternal child health professionals in oz. She is into strict regimes, no eye contact when putting to bed, controlled crying etc. each to their own of course!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so I went to work sent an email to management and HR with the time and dates i need for my appointments they were ok just said come on when I can after the appointment as if that's going to happen lol I just can't wait for the 1/2/13 as that's my last day not much movement of little miss today hope she's ok how is every one

Thanks
    Reviews

My midwife said loss of movement is no concern pre 30 weeks and drinking cold things etc quite often doesn't work (told me this when i freaked out after 4 days of minimal movement and rushed off for monitoring), so try not to freak out guys, which given is impossible just get the HB done to stop yourselves worrying my bub always moves when I wake up, this morning nothing.. I held a torch under the blankets and he woke up! Phew. (31weeks).

Thanks
    Reviews
    cycled today (only 8 km's) cause I was so dizzy I had to stop!
    never had this with DS.. luckily I have a OB appt on wednesday
    Baby girl is moving lots more today, so thats a good thing!
    Braces are off!!! wooo hooooo!!!
    feels strange!
    ok, going to rest again.. feeling gross

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Robyn Barker - baby love (loved it!)
    this one

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome Adden! I remember when mine came off, your teeth feel so slimy! lol

Meshell, glad your baby shower was good, though sorry you had a rough day just after, hope you felt better getting it all out.