Closed Thread
Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Adden i would be annoyed as well! more than happy to listen to the rant,

I am looking for a good newborn parenting book to buy, anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Robyn Barker - baby love (loved it!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Oh Adden i would be annoyed as well! more than happy to listen to the rant,

I am looking for a good newborn parenting book to buy, anyone have any recommendations?
    Sorry to intrude - Nicsta, we found a good book with lots of info. Is mainly directed at dad-to-be but I got some really good info out of it too. It's called "A Dad's Guide to Babycare" by Colin Cooper. We borrowed it from the library at first then bought it through QBD at TTP.

Congratulations to all you ladies

Tiptoes out again..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs Simmo you poor thing I can't imagine having a job that doesn't understand my situation. Good luck with your HR department. As someone else said, family is number one so do what you need to do for you and for bubs everything else at the moment doesn't matter. How exciting that baby girl's room is done - yaaay!

Newborn book I have at home but haven't opened yet also Baby Love by Robyn Barker supposed to be fantastic. Also picked up a copy of 'What to Expect the First Year' as I found 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' a good one.

Adden that would have put me in a bad mood straight away! Rant any time you like, we all do it, that's what we're here for! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the mo with DHs bday and Christmas stuff just 'try' to take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.

Meshell - yes I heard also that #2's are very common and that nurses are very discrete about it also - as long as it doesn't smell LOL TMI

AFM freaking out that baby hasn't moved much this morning and I've got an odd cramp like feeling on the left of my stomach and my whole stomach just feels 'blah' this morning. Hopefully as the day progresses it will get better and hopefully nothing to worry about. Looking forward to 28 week scan in a couple of weeks and hearing bubs' HB at my OB appointment on Wednesday.

Oh and to add one more thing to the usual monday morning essay - has anyone seen 'Ted' (with Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and a little teddy bear). I must say I haven't laughed so hard like that in SUCH a long time! It was SOOO funny I couldn't breathe in parts but VERY VERY WRONG I couldn't believe someone made a movie like that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I hope you feel better as the day progresses SL. Maybe bubs is just feeling a bit tired from all the sun yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I feel so much better this morning
    Actually had a pretty crappy day. Felt nauseated and dizzy all day (to the point where I had to lay down flat with feet elevated cause i thought i was going to faint! Guess a horrid hormone day for me.
    DH apologised.. he doesn't remember saying anything. mmm.. anyways.
    I did 6 loads of laundry (I was very behind.. and DS is in cloth, so always have that!) and rested the rest of the day

Today I'm getting my braces off!!!!!!!!!! IM sooooooo excited!

SL.. I have had a quiet baby movement weekend too. It is unsettling to say the least. Hope bubs moves lots for you today!

hope you are all well.. doing a bump photo soon, so will post it up.. hopefully you will see my pretty teeth in it too! hee hee! oh, I'm huge and still have 15 weeks ish to go!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Thanks everyone. I feel so much better this morning
    Actually had a pretty crappy day. Felt nauseated and dizzy all day (to the point where I had to lay down flat with feet elevated cause i thought i was going to faint! Guess a horrid hormone day for me.
    DH apologised.. he doesn't remember saying anything. mmm.. anyways.
    I did 6 loads of laundry (I was very behind.. and DS is in cloth, so always have that!) and rested the rest of the day

Today I'm getting my braces off!!!!!!!!!! IM sooooooo excited!

SL.. I have had a quiet baby movement weekend too. It is unsettling to say the least. Hope bubs moves lots for you today!

hope you are all well.. doing a bump photo soon, so will post it up.. hopefully you will see my pretty teeth in it too! hee hee! oh, I'm huge and still have 15 weeks ish to go!!!
    Oh my gosh good luck getting your braces off - I'm sure your teeth will look gorgeous. My DH had his braces off last year, about 2 weeks before our wedding and it was the best thing he's ever done as they look fantastic now!
    Glad you're feeling better today - looking forward to seeing baby bump : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I hope you feel better as the day progresses SL. Maybe bubs is just feeling a bit tired from all the sun yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Bubs has had a couple of small movements but nothing that I'm completely confident with yet - paranoia is a horrid thing

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Mrs Simmo you poor thing I can't imagine having a job that doesn't understand my situation. Good luck with your HR department. As someone else said, family is number one so do what you need to do for you and for bubs everything else at the moment doesn't matter. How exciting that baby girl's room is done - yaaay!

Newborn book I have at home but haven't opened yet also Baby Love by Robyn Barker supposed to be fantastic. Also picked up a copy of 'What to Expect the First Year' as I found 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' a good one.

Adden that would have put me in a bad mood straight away! Rant any time you like, we all do it, that's what we're here for! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the mo with DHs bday and Christmas stuff just 'try' to take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.

Meshell - yes I heard also that #2's are very common and that nurses are very discrete about it also - as long as it doesn't smell LOL TMI

AFM freaking out that baby hasn't moved much this morning and I've got an odd cramp like feeling on the left of my stomach and my whole stomach just feels 'blah' this morning. Hopefully as the day progresses it will get better and hopefully nothing to worry about. Looking forward to 28 week scan in a couple of weeks and hearing bubs' HB at my OB appointment on Wednesday.

Oh and to add one more thing to the usual monday morning essay - has anyone seen 'Ted' (with Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and a little teddy bear). I must say I haven't laughed so hard like that in SUCH a long time! It was SOOO funny I couldn't breathe in parts but VERY VERY WRONG I couldn't believe someone made a movie like that!!!
    My little girl has not moved today neither I am getting worried too I don't have an appointment till the 27/11 I don't have any pain tho pls pls say everything is ok hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Bubs has had a couple of small movements but nothing that I'm completely confident with yet - paranoia is a horrid thing
    Tell me about it In freaking out all the time is everything ok all the time I hate it I just want to enjoy and feel bub