Closed Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 835
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

    How is everyone going? Where are you all up to in your cycle.

    I had to go M.I.A. for a bit after af showing up, was a bit gutted.

    But im back ready to go through it all again. Currently CD 7 last day of clomid. Took one 50mg this.morning, will take the other 50mg tonight and then we wait.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Hi everyone!

    How is everyone going? Where are you all up to in your cycle.

    I had to go M.I.A. for a bit after af showing up, was a bit gutted.

    But im back ready to go through it all again. Currently CD 7 last day of clomid. Took one 50mg this.morning, will take the other 50mg tonight and then we wait.
    Sorry to hear AF showed up but positive thoughts for this month Do you get the trigger shot?

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Hi everyone!

    How is everyone going? Where are you all up to in your cycle.

    I had to go M.I.A. for a bit after af showing up, was a bit gutted.

    But im back ready to go through it all again. Currently CD 7 last day of clomid. Took one 50mg this.morning, will take the other 50mg tonight and then we wait.
    Morning! I'm currently on CD29 and 10DPO. I had a big temp dip this morning so I'm just waiting for AF to show up now and then I'll start on my 3rd round of clomid (2nd on 100mg).

    The last few days have been really hard for me I just want to cry all the time and I feel like I'm never going to have a baby of my own

  4. #754
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    I am 11dpo... Temps high, tested too early all I've gotten is bfn at the mo. If no AF by Friday I go in for the blood test. This week is going epically slow!!

    Not really any symptoms so I think I am out this month. Will find out soon! Oh this is my first clomid cycle with Ovidrel trigger. My p4 test was 127 at 7dpo (I think that is high).

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    I am 11dpo... Temps high, tested too early all I've gotten is bfn at the mo. If no AF by Friday I go in for the blood test. This week is going epically slow!!

    Not really any symptoms so I think I am out this month. Will find out soon! Oh this is my first clomid cycle with Ovidrel trigger. My p4 test was 127 at 7dpo (I think that is high).

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fx, did you test this morning?

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Morning! I'm currently on CD29 and 10DPO. I had a big temp dip this morning so I'm just waiting for AF to show up now and then I'll start on my 3rd round of clomid (2nd on 100mg).

    The last few days have been really hard for me I just want to cry all the time and I feel like I'm never going to have a baby of my own
    So sorry, when do you expect AF?

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    So sorry, when do you expect AF?
    This weekend would mean a 14 day luteal phase but I think it will be here any day now I've had AF cramps the last couple days and along with my huge temp drop this morning I'm sure it's not far away.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    This weekend would mean a 14 day luteal phase but I think it will be here any day now I've had AF cramps the last couple days and along with my huge temp drop this morning I'm sure it's not far away.
    Might be close to being test buddies, maybe we will get our bfp together this coming cycle

  9. #759
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Hey Shelby.

    Tested last night bfn. I don't know how sensitive the tests are though. Anyone heard of testmedica? Can't five anything about the sensitivity of these tests, not even after a Google search :/

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Hey Shelby.

    Tested last night bfn. I don't know how sensitive the tests are though. Anyone heard of testmedica? Can't five anything about the sensitivity of these tests, not even after a Google search :/

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Never even heard of them :/ Did you buy them overseas?
    Last edited by shelby27; 04-06-2013 at 10:13.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3
    By VintageLover in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 22:24
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Swim Australia
Swim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim Schools located across the country, through our aquatic education, we aim to build a Safer, Smarter, Stronger nation of swimmers.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!