Closed Thread
Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Sigh... I couldn't help myself this Arvo. At 10dpo I tested and BFN! I know it is still early but I was still a little sad, don't know why I put myself through it.
    Damn I think the same thing when I test too. Hang in there. You and I are within a day of each other so we could quite possibly be moving onto cycle two together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're just about to start back onto clomid after having 4 pregnancies conceived naturally after our first was a clomid baby (6th 100mg dose, 2nd phase). We lost the last two and it was not possible to tell if their loss was from the PCOS or the blood clotting disorder (no chromosomal abnormalities). I read somewhere today that elevated LH can contribute to m/c for PCOS. Is there a way to combat this or any other hormone problems that people have encountered when trying to carry and having PCOS? I also have a particularly large cyst on my r.ovary atm that has been causing pain for a few months - will this hinder TTC or will the clomid take care of it?
    Last edited by Little Ted; 24-05-2013 at 20:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Sigh... I couldn't help myself this Arvo. At 10dpo I tested and BFN! I know it is still early but I was still a little sad, don't know why I put myself through it.
    The mental & emotional side of this is tough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    just wondering if any of you has some experience or advice about anxiety. I feel like mine is getting a bit out of control lately. I don't know if its just a normal response to the tough last 12 months I've had or something more. Is this just part of the TTC journey and/or the clomid talking ? I don't want to go overreacting but also would like to somehow get a better handle on it. TIA, Bel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,
    just wondering if any of you has some experience or advice about anxiety. I feel like mine is getting a bit out of control lately. I don't know if its just a normal response to the tough last 12 months I've had or something more. Is this just part of the TTC journey and/or the clomid talking ? I don't want to go overreacting but also would like to somehow get a better handle on it. TIA, Bel
    I didnt notice the anxiety of tcc until I found that when I got pregnant (ended in a miscarriage) I became so calm, relaxed and content. I think when I was ttc (which I am again now) I feel like I'm in a race, that I don't want to see anymore pregnancy announcements on Facebook until I'm pregnant and the longer I try the more of a failure I feel. Now I have gone back to feeling this way which sucks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Suzi446  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely have to try to develop new techniques of coping with the anxiety attacks. I personally am 24 with PCOS and TTC #1 and I have been on a round of 50mg of clomid and finished my second round of clomid so fingers crossed this round. During the first round of clomid I was stressing too much about getting pregnant and nothing happened. This time round, I made myself believe that nothing was happening again because my estrogen wasn't rising. Then went back in for another blood test on Thursday and woah!! 20mm follicle! So fingers crossed something exciting happens! But I am also ready if nothing happens. I guess what I am trying to say is to remain positive and if you feel like you can't, then surround yourself with people you love. You are not alone in this journey! 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricaRokx For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also 100mg clomid was nuts!!! I had the hot flashes and the sweats and emotional roller coaster, but definitely had to find a new coping mechanism! So when I felt as though u was going to pop- I would do some deep breathing and remember why I am here today and I would speak to my husband. You can't carry everything by yourself, have a good support base! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. First month of clomid I had so my side effects. This month I've been pretty good. Anyone else been the same? I don't do my bbt so I just wait for AF to turn up. I tell myself they are going to turn up then its not to upsetting when it arrives. I have my progesterone test Thursday so hopefully it's good like last month..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. First month of clomid I had so my side effects. This month I've been pretty good. Anyone else been the same? I don't do my bbt so I just wait for AF to turn up. I tell myself they are going to turn up then its not to upsetting when it arrives. I have my progesterone test Thursday so hopefully it's good like last month..
    I have only had 1 month of clomid but i wasn't to bad with the side effects, I think I was pretty much normal but was only on 50mg.....DH might say different though!!
    Last edited by shelby27; 26-05-2013 at 21:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I have only had 1 month of clomid but i wasn't to bad with the side effects, I think I was pretty much normal but was only on 50mg.....DH might say different though!!
    Yeah I really only had headaches, moodiness & really sore boobs. This time I have a little moodiness and that's all. Yes I think my DH would say the same to Shelby27. But I tell him it's going to be worth it in the end. Bring on my progesterone test Thursday. Good luck to everyone.