Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ainsleyp - I'm just a few days behind you. After no effect of the first 5 days of 25mg clomid the FS had me continue for another 5 days and I got lucky with the ultrasound yesterday on cd 21 with one decent 21 mm follicle. So I had the trigger shot and now the days of bd'ing start. He didn't say anything about checking to make sure the trigger works - I assume its got a pretty good success rate?
    Then it's just the waiting game ... for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Support thread #12

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsleyp View Post
    Ijjies do you know if we definitely ovulate after a trigger? I thought so?
    No idea. All I know is my FS always orders a BT to be sure. I would assume it's most likely it would work, but I guess there's always a chance it wouldn't.

I'm 14dpo and got BFN. Not feeling very optimistic now. But it's not over yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ainsleyp I assumed the chances of ovulating after a trigger would be pretty high too. I did another hpt yesterday and still getting bfn...to make things worse I feel yuck today and am about 99% sure that af will be arriving any minute
    Does anyone else have better/more exciting news? Fx for u all

Thanks
    Reviews

Unfortunately no. AF due tomorrow and had my first sign of it tonight. Neg HPT this morning. It's all over for another month.

This is my third month that I have O'd with the assistance of Clomid. I thought it would be easy once I actually O'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning. Knowing that I'm not pregnant has hit me hard this time. Hope I'm not going to be this emotional with every round!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Tormy. I know it hasn't been that long in the grand scheme of things, but the dr made it sound when I started like all I needed was help to ovulate. And I've done that three times now. I can't help but think, why is this not working? It should be easy. I know exactly when I'm ovulating!! Oh well, here's to another month! Lets hope it's lucky for us.

Sorry Emmy. *hugs* it's really hard to not take it badly I think. I give myself a day or two to think woe is me, then try to think positive thoughts for the new month.

Also, I find it kinda funny that the three of us are all in sync!! Cycle buddies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Am back on the Clomid tonight. Had to go buy two packs to just get me through this cycle.Also decided to try the Maybe Baby sperm friendly gel this month. So $100 at chemist tonight without trying.

Have also been doing acupuncture for about a month now.

Oh and then you have all the HPT you end up buying. (That's not just me right?)

This TTC business is expensive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ijjies.....it is quite funny that the three of us are on the same cycle! Fx that we all get some good news together!
    I took ur advice girls and bought some maybe baby gel to use this round. I'm on my last day of clomid and go for an u/s on Monday to see if it's worked. Hoping that I'll be good to go next week....my husband works out of town so isn't always home. Tormy last cycle I ovulated on a day I was suppossed to work but managed to switch shifts with someone so I could have the day off. I really thought it would have worked but anyway!
    Good luck girls and hope we all have some luck this cycle! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    fx for you this cycle Ijjies!

we use preseed lub (mainly cos DH's swimmers are a little slow).

You should get some IC pregnancy tests - you can get a whole bunch on ebay for really cheap.

im lucky that my FS has a clinic and that they do all the BT's and Ultrasounds etc there for free. Although if i need ovidrel this month that'll be $68 that i can't claim back through medicare

afm - im upto day 6 of my cycle, and im heading for BT on saturday so fx it shows that i'm going to ovulate next week sometime (hopefully not on a work day).
    I have thought about getting some ICs. Might have to look into it.

Thats great about your clinic! I can get BT as well, but have to actually wait til AF is due. Whereas with HPT I start testing around 10DPO just in case. :P

I have to pay for every Ultrasound I have. It's about $77 a visit for US and consultation which is often only 5 minutes. When I get the trigger they charge me for that too so that visit ends up being about $100.

Have you got your BT results yet? FX for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmyj View Post
    Thanks Ijjies.....it is quite funny that the three of us are on the same cycle! Fx that we all get some good news together!
    I took ur advice girls and bought some maybe baby gel to use this round. I'm on my last day of clomid and go for an u/s on Monday to see if it's worked. Hoping that I'll be good to go next week....my husband works out of town so isn't always home. Tormy last cycle I ovulated on a day I was suppossed to work but managed to switch shifts with someone so I could have the day off. I really thought it would have worked but anyway!
    Good luck girls and hope we all have some luck this cycle! Fx
    How did you go with u/s Emmy?

I'm hoping we all get some positive results together. That would be amazing.

I'm off to see the FS tomorrow for my u/s. Also crossing my fingers it has worked and we can get down to business.