Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 921
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    Due to the timing of my periods arriving I will have to have my follicle scan on day 12 this month. I am hoping that my results are just as good this month. I have never used a opk and I got a positive one on day 13 day 14 was back to a negative. Are u on clomid?


    Did you also have the injections to force ovulation ? I was on clomid I only tried for two cycles as I have a low overrian reserve I don't think my doc wanted to muck around ? I'm not sure I'm waiting for af to start so I can begin my first cycle ( and only cycle I hope ) of Ivf

  2. #542
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Nope he has only got me on the clomid for 3 months. Then we can opt for IUI or IVF. I'm 30 and I have a low AMH of 2.3. How many rounds did you do.

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    Hi ladies,

    I am very new to this my hubby and I have been trying for a baby for 18 months, I had a D&C in 2010 and 2011. After no success and finding out my AMH was really low we went and saw a Gyno/Ob which has put me on first round of Clomid. My unwanted guest have just turned up and it's devastating after getting good results. Very confused with all the different side effects and symptoms I got.

    Anyone with any help ?
    Welcome!!!

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All I do is take clomid days 2-6, go in and have a scan around cd12 then if it looks good I get an ovidrel shot which cost $110 and the appointment costs $80, I get a bit back with Medicare. Its good because its monitored, I know when I ovulate because of the shot so i don't miss O, I don't have to temp or do opks and it means my long cycles are more 'normal'.

  5. #545
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    All I do is take clomid days 2-6, go in and have a scan around cd12 then if it looks good I get an ovidrel shot which cost $110 and the appointment costs $80, I get a bit back with Medicare. Its good because its monitored, I know when I ovulate because of the shot so i don't miss O, I don't have to temp or do opks and it means my long cycles are more 'normal'.
    My fs is 3 hours away from where I live. This month I am going to start doing my bbt chat. My cycle was normal, and because fs was happy with all my results another round of 50mg

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    My fs is 3 hours away from where I live. This month I am going to start doing my bbt chat. My cycle was normal, and because fs was happy with all my results another round of 50mg
    Where abouts do you live? Where are you up to in your cycle?

  7. #547
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Well I have just been told by my specialist to start 100mg of Clomid today for the next 5 days as 50mg didn't make me respond. So fingers crossed for the next round!!! baby luck to all those TTC!!!!

  8. #548
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Where abouts do you live? Where are you up to in your cycle?
    Little town in qld. So there isn't many specialists where we are. Day 2 so start clomid tomorrow.

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    Nope he has only got me on the clomid for 3 months. Then we can opt for IUI or IVF. I'm 30 and I have a low AMH of 2.3. How many rounds did you do.
    I'm 30 also and did two rounds of clomid , good luck xx

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaRokx View Post
    Well I have just been told by my specialist to start 100mg of Clomid today for the next 5 days as 50mg didn't make me respond. So fingers crossed for the next round!!! baby luck to all those TTC!!!!
    Good luck and baby dust xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3
    By VintageLover in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 22:24
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!