Closed Thread
Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    hey Marttc We are hoping not to need IVF as finances are going to make it hard.
    How many moths have you been on clomid for now? Have you had a lap? A lap is meant to help you be super fertile
    I know all about the expenses, we are struggling to pay for it...it's tuff when you want it so badly

Thanks
    Reviews
    What state are you in? I hear there's a pretty cheap (& good) clinic in Melb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    This is my first cycle I've had a HSG last month which is also meant to be good for a 'spring clean'. Unfortunately I'm on the public waiting list for a lap..... 10 freaking months I'm in NSW. I'm going to give it 3 months on 50mg, then hopefully he'll up it to 100mg and do 3 months of that. After that.... well I think it will be time to give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first cycle I've had a HSG last month which is also meant to be good for a 'spring clean'. Unfortunately I'm on the public waiting list for a lap..... 10 freaking months I'm in NSW. I'm going to give it 3 months on 50mg, then hopefully he'll up it to 100mg and do 3 months of that. After that.... well I think it will be time to give up
    Woah... Your waiting time is ages!
    It's usually 3 months here but you get in within 7 weeks. What's your fertility problems?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Woah... Your waiting time is ages!
    It's usually 3 months here but you get in within 7 weeks. What's your fertility problems?
    Well according to tests I'm not ovulating. I think it's bogus. He did cd21 bloods finding my progesterone was only 6.5.... but by temping, opks and knowing my body I ovulated late on cd19. On research 2DPO progest. levels are 6-7.

I'm feeling frustrated as I'm seeing a gyno not a FS, the nearest is hours away and simply not feasible for appointments, monitoring, u/s etc. There is no monitoring at all, just come back and see me in 3 months. All my other tests came back fine and DH was tested last year and is fine as well. So despite what the gyno says, I'm really not sure what is wrong.

Just feeling super low today, like way lower than usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think definitely get in for the lap, that will get you more answers... Also you are the most fertile you'll ever be 6 months after, combined with clomid - something should happen!

Have you looked into adding a trigger shot with clomid? Trigger shot is used with IVF to mature the eggs for ovulation, I believe it's good with clomid if they don't think you are ovulating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I doubt the lap will show anything though. I had an internal u/s which showed no structural issues, and a HSG that found my tubes and uterus were fine. I'll still have it if I'm still not pg though. I will ask at my next appointment about triggers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I doubt the lap will show anything though. I had an internal u/s which showed no structural issues, and a HSG that found my tubes and uterus were fine. I'll still have it if I'm still not pg though. I will ask at my next appointment about triggers.
    Oh okay, yeah just have it so you are at least really fertile 😊

I understand how frustrating this journey is! 😔

I wonder if you could take a couple of weeks annual leave & stay with a friend closer to an IVF clinic.. Honestly generally takes around 2 weeks with the injections & egg collection. Also DH can give his swimmers over & they can freeze them for when you egg collection is, so you don't both need to take time off. Just a thought?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay all, hope u aren't feeling to down, I'm cd- 12 so waiting for o! Hubby got a new fly in fly out job, leaves Friday, so hope it's all done by then. Going to see a Chinese herbalist this arv. Going to ask about diet etc, will let u know how I go. Try not to stress, I know it's hard:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I finally got a positive OPK this morning!!!!!!we didn't bd yesterday, so waiting for hubby to come home from work today...might cook him his favourite meal, give him a massage...and then...lol