Closed Thread
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So after my earlier post I had cramps for about an hour then tonight a few tiny bits of spotting.. Hope this isn't a repeat of last month :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work. Did they do any blood tests to predict when you O'd?
    I had blood tests done on day 24 and it showed that I hadn't O'd and didn't look like I was going to soon.

I'm not looking forward to increasing my dose. I was so angry last time and the hot flushes were awful!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

bubbimummi  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting to get impatient . I really thought I would have O'd by now as the last clomid cycle I did in October I O'd on day CD14. I hate the waiting game especially if O doesn't happen and the month has been a complete waste. I have always been really positive about TTC but I'm really struggling this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay tormy I was worried to when I increased my dose to 100mg. But strangely enough I felt better. So hopefully u will be fine. I just jumped into my 4th round tonight. Here we go again:-).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teeja, try not to worry too much. I didn't ovulate on 50mgs either but did with 100mgs. I didn't really notice an increase in side effects with the dosage increase...I was a cow on the 50mg and still a cow on the 100mgs lol I am CD 9 today hoping that I get that elusive BFP this month...problem is I just can't get the motivation to BD, I just can't be bothered lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And cue spotting and cramping on 8dpo arghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Well my first round of 50mg didn't work. Got my blood test results this morning and I didn't O and it looks like I'm not going to. Back to se my FS next week on Friday to increase my dose of Clomid and discuss my options. Feeling like a failure right now.
    Sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh of relief. Just got a Positive OPK. I had really convinced myself I was not going to ovulate this cycle. Lets hope we catch the egg. Having blood test to confirm O on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by specajane View Post
    Hi Teeja, try not to worry too much. I didn't ovulate on 50mgs either but did with 100mgs. I didn't really notice an increase in side effects with the dosage increase...I was a cow on the 50mg and still a cow on the 100mgs lol I am CD 9 today hoping that I get that elusive BFP this month...problem is I just can't get the motivation to BD, I just can't be bothered lol.
    Ha ha! My DH is scared what i'll be like on 100mg after how I was on 50mg, my side effects weren't too bad just one day of hot flushes and just really angry!

I'm really struggling with all this TTC stuff at the moment, I know there are people having a harder time than me but coming up to 10 months off the pill and I never thought I'd get to this point and still be trying...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tormy I didn't even think of that. I was already scheduled to go in on Friday to pick up my prescription for metformin and do the day 21 but was too excited about the positive to realise yes it would be too early.

Teeja everyone is on there own journey and it doesn't matter how long you have been trying its really hard. I don't notice a difference in symptoms between 50mg and 150mg so hopefully you will be the same.