Closed Thread
Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck to all the ladies testing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish either ad would come or get a BFP not asking much lol !! Annoying !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af not ad

Thanks
    Reviews
    the waiting game is just unbearable isn't it!!! Good luck loveandlive I've got two more days of my clomid to go this cycle...then the fun begins again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    sarahf how are you going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleone85 View Post

After making the hard decision to give up trying with clomid, I have fallen pregnant on my first cycle using FSH injections!! This was the the first month that things had gone so smoothly for me, and deep down I always knew that clomid wasn't working for me, but wanted this cheap and easy option to be for me.

After reading up further about it, often people with PCOS respond much better to the injections if clomid is not working for them.
    Hi littleone - if you don't mind me asking, were you ovulating on the Clomid during those cycles before switching to injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had really tricky cycles with clomid- had to go double doses each month. Had trigger shots for 2 months just to make sure I ovulated before the follicles got too big/ too many follicles grew. Also had luteal phase injections x2.

How are you going on the clomid?

I was so hesitant to give up on Clomid. Now I wish I had done it sooner!! Oh well, it was meant to be I think.

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Hope I can join in.

In 2 days I start clomid for the first time. Won't lie I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing and thought you'd be the best to offer support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleone85 View Post
    I had really tricky cycles with clomid- had to go double doses each month. Had trigger shots for 2 months just to make sure I ovulated before the follicles got too big/ too many follicles grew. Also had luteal phase injections x2.

How are you going on the clomid?

I was so hesitant to give up on Clomid. Now I wish I had done it sooner!! Oh well, it was meant to be I think.

Good luck!!
    I'm on 5th cycle of just 50mg Clomid..... only about 1DPO so don't know if it's done the trick this month but I don't hold much hope. I've been ovulating each month really well (quite high prog numbers).
    But we are moving straight on to IVF next month if no luck.
    We've been trying for over 2 years so I think that injections would probably be an option if I asked for it but when I was in tears in the FS office last cycle he suggested the IVF because DP's morphology could be coming in to it as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! I finished my 2nd round of clomid a while ago I'm 7dpo and I have had really sore. And itchy boobs I have never had that before and really bad cramping especially on my right ovary. Has anyone had this symptoms my AF should be due around the 23rd if I'm not preg. When should I do a preg test? Baby dust to everyone