Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabeamummy87 View Post
    14dpo the FS said not to take clomid again until I get a proper period. Gotta get a blood test this week as the bleeding is basically just spotting..
    Hope it all works out well for u , what an emotional roller coaster xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay wannabeamummy, you poor thing what a emotional rollercoaster, hang in there. im in calender day 7 my partner is not talking to me, i crashed into a car yesterday i am a emotional reck after someone told me they could see me as a crazy cat lady. WTF!. it sometimes seems that nobody understands how hard it can be. hope you are all ok. i am clearly not. ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's times like this we all need a few stiff drinks huh! Too bad we can't!! Hope it all works out for you. I'm starting to lose my marbles

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a crazy women last cycle ,I was 4 days past my normal cycle length and I was losing the plot !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabeamum how are u going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loveandlive View Post
    Wannabeamum how are u going ?
    Neg tests now and got AF Monday so I have no idea what's going on.. Guess I better take my clomid again on Friday and start again! So confusing after 3 faint positives, maybe m/c? Had a little teary Monday but I'm ok now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabeamummy87 View Post
    Neg tests now and got AF Monday so I have no idea what's going on.. Guess I better take my clomid again on Friday and start again! So confusing after 3 faint positives, maybe m/c? Had a little teary Monday but I'm ok now
    So sorry

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

wannabeamummy87  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear wannabeamun did u have the pregnyl injection also ? Sometimes they can give false - positive tests ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi!
    Have not had too many problems with my PCOS over the last 4 years (other than regular symptoms ie. acne, and not being able to look at a carb sideways without it jumping onto my hip!)
    Have just relaxed my diet (eating carbs, etc) and realised I have put on so much weight from it that my clothes are getting tight - uh oh!

My cycles have been mucking up ever since the birth of our third child (#1 conceived on 7th round of clomid). Just wondering how many of you have problems with progesterone levels once pregnant?

Also may need to go back onto clomid to conceive as my cycles have blown out and if I am ovulating it is really late, ie. CD25+. This turned my last tww into a three week weight and I was a crazy lady too - so I can understand those who have commented on this - it's the not knowing and having to make decisions based on the fact that you might be, then being disappointed every day until finally AF shows up.

For the new ladies, we had double tablets (don't remember dose) to conceive our first - had six cycles, lap then fell on the next clomid cycle. It took us three years to have a baby in our arms from when we started trying. I think my levels were around a 2 when first tested and didn't pick up until double doses. We fell naturally with our next four pregnancies, however have mc the last two. The last pregnancy was a natural twin pregnancy.

All the best ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi!
    Have not had too many problems with my PCOS over the last 4 years (other than regular symptoms ie. acne, and not being able to look at a carb sideways without it jumping onto my hip!)
    Have just relaxed my diet (eating carbs, etc) and realised I have put on so much weight from it that my clothes are getting tight - uh oh!

My cycles have been mucking up ever since the birth of our third child (#1 conceived on 7th round of clomid). Just wondering how many of you have problems with progesterone levels once pregnant?

Also may need to go back onto clomid to conceive as my cycles have blown out and if I am ovulating it is really late, ie. CD25+. This turned my last tww into a three week weight and I was a crazy lady too - so I can understand those who have commented on this - it's the not knowing and having to make decisions based on the fact that you might be, then being disappointed every day until finally AF shows up.

For the new ladies, we had double tablets (don't remember dose) to conceive our first - had six cycles, lap then fell on the next clomid cycle. It took us three years to have a baby in our arms from when we started trying. I think my levels were around a 2 when first tested and didn't pick up until double doses. We fell naturally with our next four pregnancies, however have mc the last two. The last pregnancy was a natural twin pregnancy.

All the best ladies.
    Wow three week wait that sucks !!
    Good luck !!