Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Support thread #12

Hi beachblondii
    I get all those! Lol
    And ovary pain! Hot flushes are the worst!!
    Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to equinemagic For This Useful Post:

beachblondii  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by beachblondii View Post
    Hi! just joined this group to hopefully get some support whilst I am on clomid. Am on my second cycle of 50mg and have had a bit of a rotten past week, feeling very unwell (hot flashes, headaches, nausea). Didnt have too many side effects the first cycle apart from a bit of irregular bleeding and some moodiness. Am finally feeling a bit better today, now Day 19 of my cycle and hoping things improve from here. Anyone else out there suffering a bit with this? Would love to hear from you!
    Welcome! I'm in the TWW of my second clomid cycle. I didn't expect such pregnancy symptoms (ie, big sore b00bs). But I also experience hot flushes, moodyness and even vision problems! They seem to disappear when I o though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

beachblondii  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, how many of you get the trigger shot to O when ur using clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you
    I'm getting a blood test next wed to see levels and go from there regarding next cycle if I don't succeed this month. FX for everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks!

Thanks for your support everyone! I am feeling much better now and good news today was that my last test showed my progesterone at 29! yay! hope that means that things will start falling into place for us soon! All the best to everyone else too! This is a hard process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I haven't been on here for awhile. I conceived my beautiful daughter (14 months now) on my first cycle of 50mg clomid after rwo years of trying.. I've got PCOS so don't ovulate on my own.. Was really hoping my body would settle after having a baby.
    Anyway we are now TTC again, tried last month.. I was on 100mg. Using OPK's. had a positive OPK on CD 20.. Had blood test on CD 27. Progesterone was 39.5, which my gynaecologist tells me is good and means i did ovulate. Not pregnant unfortunately (just finished AF) but I'm quite stoked I actually ovulated.. It was really quite painful.. Has anyone else had bad ovulation pain on clomid?
    Anyway fingers crossed for this cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kez,

Congrats on DD!! I am so happy it all worked for you!

I am yet to O on Clomid... about to start my 3rd cycle at 150mg. If this isn't successful we are going to IVF as DH has some swimmer issues. So fingers crossed this happens naturally against the odds!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay i actually O'd this month on 100mg.. Bloods confirmed today! Scan showed before O that I had a decent follie!! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, am on my third round of clomid and the second round had lots of weird and not so wonderful symptoms. gyno told me anything is to be expected as everyone reacts differently. so far this round have just felt a few of the hot flushes but touch wood, nothing else yet......am crossing my fingers too that we are successful this round.....it's hard work isn't it! all the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews

10dpo.., 11 tomorrow (obviously sorry) and il test then
    If I get a bfn il feel pretty glum