Closed Thread
Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you finding Clomid MissusMac? did you ovulate on your first cycle? for both of us... will be nice to chat during the month... a long one ahead!

We are also getting the results of DH's SA today... a bit nervous, I hope it's only me we have to "fix"!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Support thread #12

Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    How are you finding Clomid MissusMac? did you ovulate on your first cycle? for both of us... will be nice to chat during the month... a long one ahead!

We are also getting the results of DH's SA today... a bit nervous, I hope it's only me we have to "fix"!
    I did o first cycle. I do CD2-6 and O'd on CD20.

Feeling hormonal as usual!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you have a blood test to know when you O'd or did you do OPK's or both?? I have been told to have the CD21 blood test, which I did 1st round, but that's only good if you O on CD14 so not sure what to do if that test is negative for O again? Any advice?

Hope chocolate helps with the hormones - I ate more than my fair share yesterday!

Thanks
    Reviews

My prescribing doctor isn't local, so I've been having no follow ups. Just opk's and temping

Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone stopped taking clomid and had normal cycles the following month?

Just wondering if we don't use clomid next month if it will mess with my cycles? Or it will just go back to normal (I o without it).

Thanks
    Reviews

I was planning on a cycle of 'not' trying next month. But maybe I should keep temping and opk-ing to find out.

Thanks
    Reviews

This is my second cycle. My first cycle was pretty cruddy. I felt miserable and abdo discomfort wasn't great. And this cycle seems to be heading in the same direction. Considering I don't *need* it to O, there doesn't seem much point. Especially when it can create hostile CM too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a chat with the doc yesterday after our 6th round of clomid and he is reluctant to go up to 150mg. His recommendation was to stick to 100mg and include letrozole, but he was honest that this was about as far as that clinic can go as far as treatment. Looks like we will be moving onto IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear nightchild80. If its any consolation I think we'll be going down the same path. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive and then make an appointment to go back to FS. AF was due on Thursday but it has been a few days early or late since I've been on clomid.
    I just noticed I hadn't replied to a question u asked earlier about my FS doing a pelvic ultrasound. He hasn't yet but said he would run more tests if we hadn't fallen pregnant by now. I'm losing a bit of faith in him....he doesn't seem to be as thorough as everyone else's FS. It sort of feels like I go to see him, pay the fee and he just tells us when to DTD with no follow up. I haven't been having blood tests to check if I'm ovulating. I think I'll ask him why he doesn't follow up on my next appointment. Don't want to sound like a "know it all" to him but he really doesn't seem to be doing a thorough job!
    I'm probably just getting really frustrated by it all now. I'm not the most patient person in the world! I just thought some more action would have occurred by now!
    I'm even thinking of going to see another FS in Sydney. If we have IVF I would rather do it there than here in Mackay cause I've heard the success rates here aren't great.
    Are u going to try the letrozole? Have u made any appointments re IVF? Good luck with it all and let me know how u go

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    Had a chat with the doc yesterday after our 6th round of clomid and he is reluctant to go up to 150mg. His recommendation was to stick to 100mg and include letrozole, but he was honest that this was about as far as that clinic can go as far as treatment. Looks like we will be moving onto IVF.
    Sorry to hear, I've been down the clomid road & started IVF 12 months ago.... If you have any questions please feel free to ask... There is no such thing as a stupid question!
    What state do you live in?