Closed Thread
Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Guys!

The clinic just rang me. BFP! My hcg was a huge 560! And no more progesterone pessaries for me. yay! So my next Bt is Thursday next week. And then a 7 week scan.
    Best valentines gift ever!
    Yay that is the best news! It's such an exciting time...enjOy it. Wonder if that little embie split.

Good luck Papillon. Got my . Let us know how you go.

I can't believe how fast your pgny is flying by Sarah.
    Last edited by tryingforbaby4; 14-02-2013 at 20:08.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (14-02-2013),Qloulou  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Great news qloulou!!!

Good luck pappilion for Epu tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay qLouLou - congratulations hun. You couldn't ask for a better valentines than that. That is so special. Now all your exciting, scary but wonderful times are ahead. You go through so many different types of feelings. But enjoy every little bit because it goes so fast. I hope everything goes well for you. Your 7 week scan will make it real.

As for me - i am 37 weeks today - yay full term.
    My little monkey is running out of room and my tummy is so tight it feels like my monkey is doing moves from Alien movie. A few times i have been able to tickle the little tush or foot. Must be ticklish, cause it does funny moves when i do it.
    Friday is my last day of work. So excited about that.

Hope all are travelling well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wnat01 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Papillon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    Yay qLouLou - congratulations hun. You couldn't ask for a better valentines than that. That is so special. Now all your exciting, scary but wonderful times are ahead. You go through so many different types of feelings. But enjoy every little bit because it goes so fast. I hope everything goes well for you. Your 7 week scan will make it real.

As for me - i am 37 weeks today - yay full term.
    My little monkey is running out of room and my tummy is so tight it feels like my monkey is doing moves from Alien movie. A few times i have been able to tickle the little tush or foot. Must be ticklish, cause it does funny moves when i do it.
    Friday is my last day of work. So excited about that.

Hope all are travelling well.
    Wow 37 wks not long now wish i could have stayed at work longer I stopped at the beginning of feb an I'm board s***less I have done everything now I'm 36 wks today I have a OB appointment on ties hope they tell me the induce date
    Hope u are well as for size I'm the same feel as tho little miss has no more room

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope today went well Papillion! Thinking of you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Just popped in to ask the same thing?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was gonna wait to update after I get tomorrow's result, but what the heck. Only 1 egg retrieved - but I'm okay about it. I knew going ahead with the retrieval my chances were very slim, but I'm glad I saw it through, and it might even fertilise - who knows!? I'm doubtful of the eggs quality though, so if it doesn't make embryo I can handle it. I am more prepared going into the next cycle. The procedure itself was fine, slightly uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I was sucking on that gas & air in preparation of the worst lol. I have very very mild cramp in my right ovary, mild twinges in my left but tbh, it started this morning prior to my appointment. I feel like I might have even ovulated some eggs prior to EPU. I'm surprised I'm not in more pain. Maybe it's just because there was only 1 egg retrieved, but they do a fair bit of routing around the other follicles. I was very nervous and fearful of the pain, just glad I've done it now & don't need to fear it in the future. The staff are SO lovely. Got to meet more of them today, & the doctors are so down to earth. I think they felt bad for me given that I'd only one egg, prob worried I was gonna break down but I feel fine. I reckon I could do it again & after a couple of hours rest even go to work! That in itself takes a load off! Thanks for thinking of me x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    I was gonna wait to update after I get tomorrow's result, but what the heck. Only 1 egg retrieved - but I'm okay about it. I knew going ahead with the retrieval my chances were very slim, but I'm glad I saw it through, and it might even fertilise - who knows!? I'm doubtful of the eggs quality though, so if it doesn't make embryo I can handle it. I am more prepared going into the next cycle. The procedure itself was fine, slightly uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I was sucking on that gas & air in preparation of the worst lol. I have very very mild cramp in my right ovary, mild twinges in my left but tbh, it started this morning prior to my appointment. I feel like I might have even ovulated some eggs prior to EPU. I'm surprised I'm not in more pain. Maybe it's just because there was only 1 egg retrieved, but they do a fair bit of routing around the other follicles. I was very nervous and fearful of the pain, just glad I've done it now & don't need to fear it in the future. The staff are SO lovely. Got to meet more of them today, & the doctors are so down to earth. I think they felt bad for me given that I'd only one egg, prob worried I was gonna break down but I feel fine. I reckon I could do it again & after a couple of hours rest even go to work! That in itself takes a load off! Thanks for thinking of me x
    Sigh. Sorry to hear you only got the one egg. But. You're not out of the race yet. I hope it fertilizes

It was good to hear your view of EPU since I never made it that far. I'm anxious about my next cycle...getting so far and not being able to EPU sucked but I've moved on and I'm ready to start again.

Be kind to yourself xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Sigh. Sorry to hear you only got the one egg. But. You're not out of the race yet. I hope it fertilizes

It was good to hear your view of EPU since I never made it that far. I'm anxious about my next cycle...getting so far and not being able to EPU sucked but I've moved on and I'm ready to start again.

Be kind to yourself xx
    it fertilised!!! My one egg. I have to keep a level head...it has to divide by tomorrow, then again Monday so we're not out the woods yet! I'm not saying anything to anyone but you guys, feel its only fair to keep you all posted cos we're all in this together. So glad I have you all on this forum.