Closed Thread
Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Yay Papillon. That's great news.

All I wanted from my cycle, was to complete it lol - well that didn't happen!

Hopefully you'll get a few good eggs on Friday - remember it only takes 1!
    I can't even get myself too excited, I think the dr was leaning towards cancelling the cycle, he defo didn't want to continue with more stims. Start next cycle on a higher dose but I reckon it's worth a shot & the nurse agreed with me. Only takes one!! & If it doesn't work...all I've lost is money, I'd be in the same outcome if I canc the cycle. Gotta be worth a shot.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I had a look at their website and they don't do FET, they transfer you to the sister clinic for that. Embies can be transferred but I have heard that it is costly. But taking your travel expenses into account it may be worth it. The travel must be stressful. Fx you won't be having another cycle.
    Hi ladies, it doesnt cost anything to transfer your embies from clinics on the Coast to Fertility Solutions Sunshine Coast. It may cost a little to transfer them from a Brisbane clinic - I dont know about that. I have received a newsletter from them recently saying that they have reduced their FET fees (which is unheard of) normally it increases from year to year worthwhile giving them a call i rekon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    I can't even get myself too excited, I think the dr was leaning towards cancelling the cycle, he defo didn't want to continue with more stims. Start next cycle on a higher dose but I reckon it's worth a shot & the nurse agreed with me. Only takes one!! & If it doesn't work...all I've lost is money, I'd be in the same outcome if I canc the cycle. Gotta be worth a shot.x
    You might not need another cycle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies

My Bt is tomorrow fingers crossed it's a Bfp!

Papillon: Try not to stress about your low amh. I know I have in the past. My amh is only 3.2. Very low for a 31 year old. Try to focus on quality not quantity. It real only takes one good one to stick! Try to put your energy into trying relax & eat real healthy. You are doing all you can do. I had 10 eggs but only 2 fertilised. One was put back. And I pretty sure Bfp after 3 POAS. Bfp after 3 years ttc. Hang in there ivf works!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey lovely ladies

My Bt is tomorrow fingers crossed it's a Bfp!

Papillon: Try not to stress about your low amh. I know I have in the past. My amh is only 3.2. Very low for a 31 year old. Try to focus on quality not quantity. It real only takes one good one to stick! Try to put your energy into trying relax & eat real healthy. You are doing all you can do. I had 10 eggs but only 2 fertilised. One was put back. And I pretty sure Bfp after 3 POAS. Bfp after 3 years ttc. Hang in there ivf works!
    i hear you Qloulou, I'm happy to be going ahead with EPU, the clinic on the other hand are more reserved as it is unlikely there will be more than 2 eggs. I have 10 follicles, but I'm not expecting 10 eggs. I'm keeping optimistic that by Friday maybe 1 or 2 more might make the grade. And if it doesn't work then they know I need a higher dose next time. i was only on .75 up until day 8. Too low, but might as well give it a shot. My AMH was 3.8 when I first got it checked, then 3.7, now 3.1. That's in the space of only a few months.

Good luck with your numbers tomor.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou, my fingers are crossed for your i hope the happy continues xo

Papillion, i wish you all the best with your follies!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry your amh has gone down so fast. That is stressful. Mine went from 4.2 to 3.2 in a year. It is so strange I have never been given a reason. My fingers are crossed for you that they are good ones!

I can't sleep. Im nervous about the bt. Silly I know but I still can't believe im pregnant. It's like im waiting for something to go wrong. I don't think I'll relax until we get positive bt or until we see a scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    i hear you Qloulou, I'm happy to be going ahead with EPU, the clinic on the other hand are more reserved as it is unlikely there will be more than 2 eggs. I have 10 follicles, but I'm not expecting 10 eggs. I'm keeping optimistic that by Friday maybe 1 or 2 more might make the grade. And if it doesn't work then they know I need a higher dose next time. i was only on .75 up until day 8. Too low, but might as well give it a shot. My AMH was 3.8 when I first got it checked, then 3.7, now 3.1. That's in the space of only a few months.

Good luck with your numbers tomor.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    I'm sorry your amh has gone down so fast. That is stressful. Mine went from 4.2 to 3.2 in a year. It is so strange I have never been given a reason. My fingers are crossed for you that they are good ones!

I can't sleep. Im nervous about the bt. Silly I know but I still can't believe im pregnant. It's like im waiting for something to go wrong. I don't think I'll relax until we get positive bt or until we see a scan.
    That's normal to feel scared after all you have been through to get there all the best I'm sure you will be fine.
    How ever FYI the worry will only just begin until you reach the 12 wks just continue doing what your doing and relax best advice ever x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou - good luck today!! I'm sure it will be perfect. So exciting for you. Will you get the results back today too?

Papillion...Did you trigger for tomorrow??

Kittybee - what are your plans for this year? Do you have any other rounds of IVF booked in?

(HAHA edited Kittykat to Kittybee - sorry not sure how that happened!)
    Last edited by tryingforbaby4; 14-02-2013 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MEOW!!!
    Provided AF shows up i am due to go pick up my injections for my first cycle of the year on the 28th, Im quite looking forward to it even knowing whats to come. We have decided to up my injections a bit this time, going for 225 instead of my previous 187.5 for the FSH, as we are hoping to have enough to freeze this time round. My last cycle was actually very full and somewhat painful at times, so i am expecting at least the same again this time, each of my cycles seem to be different like that. If i remember correctly, my last cycle out of all the follies i had we collected 6-7 eggs, 3 fertilized and 2 were put back. Def not going to pay the money to freeze 1 when its not guaranteed to even make it through the freezing process and id like to have a cycle (if needed) where i don't have to go through the stress of the injections, and the collection, not even knowing if any will fertilize. Doc has also recommended 2 embys be put back this time i didn't even have to ask, even tho i was considering just one. I guess i will wait and see what happens and how i feel.
    Thankfully i have something to take my mind off the waiting period, i decided to take action against my weight this year, and have joined Michelle Bridges 12WBT, its day 4 and im still determined. I just want to do everything i can to better my chances at conceiving and getting healthier in the meantime. So since the clinic opened last year i have.... given up smoking, caffeine, sugar drinks (altho i am addicted to kirks sugar free lemon squash) and now all of my super tasty food. Im a lover of cooking but the way i usually cook is not what a health nut would call healthy. *I* wouldn't call in unhealthy but i def want this to work so im sticking with the 12wbt plan.
    Oh hey... apparently i had alot to say! I guess this is what happens when i avoid posting ><

Also, (sorry scatterbrain) congrats Meshell, he is adorable!