Closed Thread
Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a much higher E2 level!

It sure is hard to manage all the appointments and work I find and I only work part time (and normal hours). With shift work it would be hard.

I have a plan for my next cycle already and I just want to get cracking now! Damn AF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Pappillion my last cycle got cancelled due to e2 levels, 1st scan it was 320 second scan it dropped to 285. So as long as the e2 is rising you should be ok. My follicles stopped growing so at least yours are growing even if it is slowly.

I have got the go ahead for the next cycle, but no plan, as my period still hasn't appeared. Got told that it could be at least another 2-4 weeks before I get my period.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a much higher E2 level!

It sure is hard to manage all the appointments and work I find and I only work part time (and normal hours). With shift work it would be hard.

I have a plan for my next cycle already and I just want to get cracking now! Damn AF.
    My words exactly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Pappillion my last cycle got cancelled due to e2 levels, 1st scan it was 320 second scan it dropped to 285. So as long as the e2 is rising you should be ok. My follicles stopped growing so at least yours are growing even if it is slowly.

I have got the go ahead for the next cycle, but no plan, as my period still hasn't appeared. Got told that it could be at least another 2-4 weeks before I get my period.
    Jeez, another 2-4weeks b4 AF puts in an appearance?! That's crazy. Just shows that all this stuff is hard on our poor ovaries!! I called at 2. My results aren't in yet... the suspense is killing! Hubby was told he has to go away for work the whole of next week (just a couple of hours ago), not ideal. We've both moved shifts & start times around so much it's very difficult. He said he'll put in for sick leave but I'd rather he didn't do that with all this uncertainty. I reckon if Friday is a no go we're as well cancelling. Unless they can freeze his sperm lol. I think the concern with E2 numbers is that of the follicles I have, they're simply not mature therefore unlikely to be viable.

I wish you both lots of success in your next cycle guys, I can't even think about that just yet. I'm bloating, feels like my ovaries are kissing, dunno wether I'm coming or going, just want it over with. But, I'm not out yet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    **update** my bloods have improved! It's up to me wether I want to sacrifice the 2 follies that are ripe for the picking on Friday & gamble on the smaller ones catching up by stimulating into next week...they will freeze hubby's sperm if necessary. I reminded the nurse of my low AMH (she hadn't connected the 2/ wasn't aware) looks like 2 is a really good response for me considering my AMH levels so we're leaning towards EPU Friday. She's discussing my options with the doctor & will get back to me. **happier**

forgot to add: nurse told me she just gave someone good news of BFP before calling me. The other person had 2 eggs, only 1 fertilised & low AMH!!! Another success for the clinic!!
    Last edited by Papillon; 13-02-2013 at 14:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Papillon. That's great news.

All I wanted from my cycle, was to complete it lol - well that didn't happen!

Hopefully you'll get a few good eggs on Friday - remember it only takes 1!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    **update** my bloods have improved! It's up to me wether I want to sacrifice the 2 follies that are ripe for the picking on Friday & gamble on the smaller ones catching up by stimulating into next week...they will freeze hubby's sperm if necessary. I reminded the nurse of my low AMH (she hadn't connected the 2/ wasn't aware) looks like 2 is a really good response for me considering my AMH levels so we're leaning towards EPU Friday. She's discussing my options with the doctor & will get back to me. **happier**

forgot to add: nurse told me she just gave someone good news of BFP before calling me. The other person had 2 eggs, only 1 fertilised & low AMH!!! Another success for the clinic!!
    I only had 2 eggs and only one fertilized now look 36 wks pregnant with a little GIRL it's about quality not quantity

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Papillon we were similar only i didnt need much fsh to produce, i was put on 115.5 from day 1 and by my second scan i had 10 eggs all around 15-18 so they wouldnt let me stim for the extra day, i ended up going in 2 days early for epu and having a 2 day transfer. I had 10 eggs collected and 3 fertilise with ICSI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Perhaps you didn't feel anything as your ovaries were so swollen? Why wouldn't they ovulate naturally? Sorry, I'm a bit dumb as to what happens after injecting on a cancelled cycle. I reckon your LP will be out of whack too, afterall, it's anything but a natural cycle. That is an enormous amount of follicles.

My Estrogen at 1st scan (8days) was around 720...about right for number & growth of follicles but at last scan only around 760 despite growth. I think it's down to AMH etc...I'm likely to have poor quality eggs. I thought the injections would help with that, clomid does. I remember reading somewhere that ivf success & low AMH aren't a good combo but my AMH is not drastically low so fingers crossed. They reckon next cycle (already talking next cycle) I'll need to be on a higher doseage from the outset. Results will be in by 2, I've to ring them back cos I start work at 3. Bloody nightmare. Had Friday off, now if they decide to go ahead next week I'm in a bit of a pickle!! Aaaarrrghh. Didn't I say before how much less stressful it was having the ivf take all the guesswork out of ttc?? Well, I spoke too soon lol. Fingers crossed your AF gets here today. Heat packs, Panadol & brufen at the ready!!x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone i will check with the doctor on friday, im sure its just weird preggo things going on but better be safe then sorry i suppose. I havnt seen the doc since 10 weeks and iron and blood pressure was good but alot can change in 4 weeks. I seemed a bit better today at work not as dizzy which is good, will see how the itchy legs go later tonight haha I am just concerned as my sis in law had colistasis with both her pregnancies and the symptoms are itchyness, it effects your liver and means they induce early like 37 weeks or something, prob worrying for nothing though, thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Thankyou everyone i will check with the doctor on friday, im sure its just weird preggo things going on but better be safe then sorry i suppose. I havnt seen the doc since 10 weeks and iron and blood pressure was good but alot can change in 4 weeks. I seemed a bit better today at work not as dizzy which is good, will see how the itchy legs go later tonight haha I am just concerned as my sis in law had colistasis with both her pregnancies and the symptoms are itchyness, it effects your liver and means they induce early like 37 weeks or something, prob worrying for nothing though, thanks again
    Hi Sarah. Just a quick note, if it is Cholestasis, you can only get the medicine subsidised through a public hospital other wise it's rather exsy. If you have any questions ask, I work in pharmacy for qld health.