Closed Thread
Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how exciting! Not long now

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I have 4 wks left but I'm hoping on the 19/2 the ultrasound says earlier lol
    It's so hard to sleep eat or walk now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, I'm 14 weeks today :-) slowly getting there. Just wanted to ask any of you pregnant ladies is it normal to feel dizzy, sometimes when I'm out I get so out of it and behind my eyes hurt and I just can't concentrate or anything. Find myself a bit wobbly, also very very insanely itching legs I lay in bed at night almost tearing my skin off! Its mainly my thigh from knee to hip, I have my next doctor appointment on friday so might check with him :-) thinking of you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm 14 weeks today :-) slowly getting there. Just wanted to ask any of you pregnant ladies is it normal to feel dizzy, sometimes when I'm out I get so out of it and behind my eyes hurt and I just can't concentrate or anything. Find myself a bit wobbly, also very very insanely itching legs I lay in bed at night almost tearing my skin off! Its mainly my thigh from knee to hip, I have my next doctor appointment on friday so might check with him :-) thinking of you all
    Dizzy would be a blood pressure issue I had that and turned out to be gestational diabetes for your sake I hope it isn't could also be iron levels joys of being pregnant hehe
    I'm 36 wks this Friday so 4 wks Togo till full term how ever hope on the19/2 they tell me they will induce

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    The dizziness could be a blood pressure or iron thing. When I was pgnt with my three I got particularly dizzy and light headed. But I also had hyperemesis so I didn't eat a lot.

Re the itchness I'm not sure on that. I got restless leg syndrom with my first and that was horrible - where you're about to fall asleep and then you have to itch or touch your leg. It's awful. It didn't last the whole time though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strange symptoms Sarah, but then, I've never been pregnant so I'm not your best advisor. I'd have thought at 14 weeks the hormones would have settled down somewhat. Strange that you'd be itchy. We do get presentations at work with dizziness & pain behind the eyes like you've mentioned but usually in the 1st trimester. Are you drinking enough fluids? Sounds a bit like dehydration. Worth discussing with your doctor & don't get up too quickly from lying/standing.

my scan was a bit of a let down today. Remind me Sarah, how well did your scans go? Can you remember size/how many mature follies you produced?? I think you had a similar outcome to me?? I've changed my shifts twice now at work & it's looking like we won't even make it to pick up on Friday. Left ovary is rubbish (but that's ok I was expecting that) 2 small follies. Right ovary has around 10, only 2 of which are mature, 19 & 18. The rest have grown but still smaller than 'the clinic' would like, despite upping FSH dose for an extra couple of days. Biggest issue is slow rising estrogen. It all boils down to blood test today. If estrogen doesn't rise significantly it's either increase dose & consider pick up next week or cancel cycle. 'Apparently' being young (33) they prefer to go into 1st cycle with MORE eggs. I however think 2 mature is good given that I'll only be allowed to transfer 1 anyway. Less to freeze IMO, & I'd rather avoid that. I'm getting uncomfortable now. I think 2 eggs is good, they are the dominant eggs anyway so it's likely to be one of those that makes the grade.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good point re the iron...that's prob what's causing the itchiness. I'd have thought the vitamins would balance that out but I guess the growing baby needs lots & it's depleting your stores. Hope your dr can sort it out for you.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    my scan was a bit of a let down today. Remind me Sarah, how well did your scans go? Can you remember size/how many mature follies you produced?? I think you had a similar outcome to me?? I've changed my shifts twice now at work & it's looking like we won't even make it to pick up on Friday. Left ovary is rubbish (but that's ok I was expecting that) 2 small follies. Right ovary has around 10, only 2 of which are mature, 19 & 18. The rest have grown but still smaller than 'the clinic' would like, despite upping FSH dose for an extra couple of days. Biggest issue is slow rising estrogen. It all boils down to blood test today. If estrogen doesn't rise significantly it's either increase dose & consider pick up next week or cancel cycle. 'Apparently' being young (33) they prefer to go into 1st cycle with MORE eggs. I however think 2 mature is good given that I'll only be allowed to transfer 1 anyway. Less to freeze IMO, & I'd rather avoid that. I'm getting uncomfortable now. I think 2 eggs is good, they are the dominant eggs anyway so it's likely to be one of those that makes the grade.
    Oh crap I would think that two would be enough but then you have to account for maturity and fertilization etc. Hopefully you'll get the go ahead and not have to cancel. Trust me...cancelled cycles suck! I wish I could have given you some of my E2 levels which were nearlly 11000 (clinic cut off is 10000) which is why my cycle was cancelled. Thinking of you. xx

I'm waiting for AF which needs to show up today (14 days since cancellation). I hope it does! I need to start the BCP ready for my next cycle. I'll be devo if she decides to hide away for a while.

Twiglets - any word on your AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Oh crap I would think that two would be enough but then you have to account for maturity and fertilization etc. Hopefully you'll get the go ahead and not have to cancel. Trust me...cancelled cycles suck! I wish I could have given you some of my E2 levels which were nearlly 11000 (clinic cut off is 10000) which is why my cycle was cancelled. Thinking of you. xx

I'm waiting for AF which needs to show up today (14 days since cancellation). I hope it does! I need to start the BCP ready for my next cycle. I'll be devo if she decides to hide away for a while.

Twiglets - any word on your AF?
    This is true. Of the two mature eggs, neither might fertilise!! But they did say their aim was for between 2-7eggs! I don't fancy bleeding this one out either, my lining is 11mm already, although I'm not over stimmed & don't have anywhere near your no. of eggs. Where the hell is your AF already??x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    This is true. Of the two mature eggs, neither might fertilise!! But they did say their aim was for between 2-7eggs! I don't fancy bleeding this one out either, my lining is 11mm already, although I'm not over stimmed & don't have anywhere near your no. of eggs. Where the hell is your AF already??x
    Do you know what your E2 levels were at last bloods? Remember to ask today.

Sigh. I had between 30-40 follies with at least 6-8 good ones (16-20mm) on each side. It was sad to know they would waste away. I'm hoping that at least one of them ovulated naturally. I usually get O pain but didn't really feel anything this time so who knows. If I didn't O then I doubt AF will show. I'm cramping and stuff - feel like she's coming. I had spotting about 4 days ago (I've never had spotting) but nothing since. I normally have a 13 day luteral phase so I'm crossing my fingers.

Hopefully they ring you by lunch time Papillion...I know waiting for that call sucked especially when I knew what was coming. my fingers for Friday for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perhaps you didn't feel anything as your ovaries were so swollen? Why wouldn't they ovulate naturally? Sorry, I'm a bit dumb as to what happens after injecting on a cancelled cycle. I reckon your LP will be out of whack too, afterall, it's anything but a natural cycle. That is an enormous amount of follicles.

My Estrogen at 1st scan (8days) was around 720...about right for number & growth of follicles but at last scan only around 760 despite growth. I think it's down to AMH etc...I'm likely to have poor quality eggs. I thought the injections would help with that, clomid does. I remember reading somewhere that ivf success & low AMH aren't a good combo but my AMH is not drastically low so fingers crossed. They reckon next cycle (already talking next cycle) I'll need to be on a higher doseage from the outset. Results will be in by 2, I've to ring them back cos I start work at 3. Bloody nightmare. Had Friday off, now if they decide to go ahead next week I'm in a bit of a pickle!! Aaaarrrghh. Didn't I say before how much less stressful it was having the ivf take all the guesswork out of ttc?? Well, I spoke too soon lol. Fingers crossed your AF gets here today. Heat packs, Panadol & brufen at the ready!!x