Closed Thread
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg awesome news Qloulou!! So excited for you. I look forward to hearing how your numbers are from your BT.

Good luck Papilion with your scan. Sounds like Sarah reassured you. I think mine were around 8-10mm on that first scan when everything looked good (kinda went south from there as I exploded)!

Im spotting now so got now idea when AF will arrive. Anyone got experience with spotting after a cancelled cycle??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (11-02-2013),Qloulou  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hope your scan goes well Papillion and that by the end of the week you are PUPO!!

Qloulou, have you poas again?
    Saw the black chair Ngaiz. Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

I was the same I POAS and got 3 negatives and still at the BT said to Lou it hasn't worked was so down cried till I got my results and now look 36 wks pregnant with a little princess still have a cry ever now and then it's so over whelming not only the emotional roller coaster we put our body's through but the pain of not knowing if it will work stay positive.
    We just got back from Sydney last night what a drive god I hate it but at least we got to see all the family before little miss comes next time we will have a daughter x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So yeah, as I suspected (cool bag at the ready in car) some follicles are still too immature. Got some more drugs for next couple of days, repeat scan & bt Wednesday ?EPU Friday. I half expected this as whilst on clomid at 10day scan my good follicle was quite a bit bigger than those at 8days on IVF. So, we'll just have to see what happens. Got around 7 eggs/follies in total, 1x16, 2x15, 3x12, and some 7's. the nurse co-ord says that it's good that they have grown since last time & the aim is for 2-7eggs at retrieval. We just have to hope they continue to grow, allowing the little ones to catch up. Can't help but feel a little deflated, something in their reactions left a sinking feeling. Hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews

thats fantastic news Qloulou!!

So happy for you
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Im spotting now so got now idea when AF will arrive. Anyone got experience with spotting after a cancelled cycle??
    I'm the opposite AF due today and nothing, usually I have spotting for a week before she arrives.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats qlou.!!!
    its emotional seeing that bfp. I still cry when I look at mason now still cannot believe he is here and he is MINE!! It's awesome!! Though the lil monkey did not let me sleep a wink last night could have sent him off to boarding school llol hope all you ladies are travelling well. I'm waiting for my paid parental leave to start can see that it's going to be a nightmare dealing with centrelink grrr.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    So yeah, as I suspected (cool bag at the ready in car) some follicles are still too immature. Got some more drugs for next couple of days, repeat scan & bt Wednesday ?EPU Friday. I half expected this as whilst on clomid at 10day scan my good follicle was quite a bit bigger than those at 8days on IVF. So, we'll just have to see what happens. Got around 7 eggs/follies in total, 1x16, 2x15, 3x12, and some 7's. the nurse co-ord says that it's good that they have grown since last time & the aim is for 2-7eggs at retrieval. We just have to hope they continue to grow, allowing the little ones to catch up. Can't help but feel a little deflated, something in their reactions left a sinking feeling. Hmmmm
    Hang in there Pappilion!! I know that sinking feeling (well mine turned into a reality) to get so far and perhaps not make it to the end. But I'm sure with a few extra days your little eggs will grow and you'll be right for this Friday.

Twiglets, I'm hanging for AF so that I can get started again! I've never had spotting in my life so this is all new. I asked the clinic and they said its possibly the start of AF but I'm not sure. I've had nothing for over 24 hours now so who knows. Do you think your Od? I'm not sure I did... I hope she shows up soon for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Congrats qlou.!!!
    its emotional seeing that bfp. I still cry when I look at mason now still cannot believe he is here and he is MINE!! It's awesome!! Though the lil monkey did not let me sleep a wink last night could have sent him off to boarding school llol hope all you ladies are travelling well. I'm waiting for my paid parental leave to start can see that it's going to be a nightmare dealing with centrelink grrr.
    I have to finish filling in
    The forms on line just hate center link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

Thanks every-one. It is very overwhelming, I feel so emotional. I also feel strange like I can't be to excited till after a positive Bt.

Dh made me Poas again this morning. I don't think he totally believed it yesterday. ha ha! Still Positive

keep going Pappilion! I felt the same on the last few jabs but it's so worth it!

How long many weeks do have left Mrs simmo?

How is every-one esle going?
    Last edited by Qloulou; 11-02-2013 at 21:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey guys

Thanks every-one. It is very overwhelming, I feel so emotional. I also feel strange like I can't be to excited till after a positive Bt.

Dh made me Poas again this morning. I don't think he totally believed it yesterday. ha ha! Still Positive

keep going Pappilion! I felt the same on the last few jabs but it's so worth it!

How long many weeks do have left Mrs simmo?

How is every-one esle going?
    I have 4 wks left but I'm hoping on the 19/2 the ultrasound says earlier lol
    It's so hard to sleep eat or walk now