Closed Thread
Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Your last month wnat01!! That's awesome. I'm sure for you it will drag but not long at all. Looking forward to your announcement!

The injections aren't so bad trying4 although yesterday I drove the needle in slowly and I know it's only a fine needle but it stung for ages after. It's a different story jabbing oneself. I do these things all day every day to other people - but, in fairness, it's part of the job that I don't enjoy so much - contrary to what my patients believe!! lol today I'd give anything for a cup of coffee. I'm being so good...no caffeine whatsoever for 4 days but my colleague said 166mg/day or something like that is okay?? I want to give this cycle my best shot so I've abstained, but maybe just a cup of tea??...
    I drank only one coffee a day through my cycle at the end of the day you don't want to stress your self out as you crave the caffeine as that's much worse it each to there own.
    Even now being 35wks pregnant is till drink one coffee a day and the doctors say its safe :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Hi!

How are you going Qloulou? Going crazy yet?

Papillion how's the injecting going?

I had my appointment this morning, and I guess it went well. I will be on 100iu this time, hopefully I get a good response and no OHSS. I got my prescription for Endone so I better not lose that. I get back from NZ mid April and will start taking the pill on my first period back from holiday, looks like a May/June epu. I asked if I needed to having further tests to see if there was any lining or immune issues but the Dr said to see how this next one goes and if it doesn't work then we will move onto some investigations. He has also put me down for a double embryo transfer if I wish, his recommendation. I'm still on the fence about it and will probably decide on the day, I hate these decisions

Meshell everyone was raving about Mason and your amazing figure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys!

Only 10 more days to Bt Not that i'm counting. So every-one keep me updated. I will live through you all while I wait.

Twiglets: Yeah I'm probably gonna cave & POAS! When does your next cycle start?

Mrs Simmo: How exciting! No more work! Woot woot! Not long untill your holding your little miss in your arms. I'm so excited for you!

Papillion: Happy Jabbing! When's your first Bt & scan?

Ngaiz: Yes I'm getting a little crazy now! It feels like every day is going super slow! When do you start Jabbing? it's good you have the choice to transfer two embryos if you want.

Tryingforababy4: How are you doing?
    Last edited by Qloulou; 04-02-2013 at 21:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I drank only one coffee a day through my cycle at the end of the day you don't want to stress your self out as you crave the caffeine as that's much worse it each to there own.
    Even now being 35wks pregnant is till drink one coffee a day and the doctors say its safe :-)
    I hear ya mrs Simmo, I have rather an unhealthy appetite for caffeine usually so I figured all or nothing. I don't really feel stressed, I think the ivf has somewhat taken the pressure off, I'm no longer worrying about my cm and popping all sorts of herbal concoctions to promote healthy lining etc, no more opk's, I am in the capable hands of tfc now so it feels like I already have a weight lifted. Cutting out the caffeine just feels like I'm actually doing something if you know what I mean? With low AMH it's likely I have poor egg quality too, so reducing my caffeine intake is probably a positive step for me. Bought a jar of instant decaf, a cup a day...it's not so bad. Might invest on some decaf for the coffee machine. Tastes much the same anyway. Started the antagonist today, bt + us on Friday!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried to give up coffee months ago. I ended up getting massive headaches. I did mange to cut back my intake down to one a day. I'm now switching to decaf. I have also got a low amh. I been taking Coq10 & Royal jelly for last three months. They are meant to help with egg quality. Good luck on Friday Papillion!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just need to vent and no where else to put it. As you know I'm off to NZ in March. I asked work if I could bring it forward a week so I can visit my grandfather who is unwell. They said NO!!! Now I'm really angry and stressed (just what I need). I know they have a strong dislike for me there and I'm sick if everything being so difficult. At this stage I won't even be allowed mat leave. They bend over backwards for everyone else and I can't even get time off for doctors appointments! Grrrr, vent over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Your last month wnat01!! That's awesome. I'm sure for you it will drag but not long at all. Looking forward to your announcement!

The injections aren't so bad trying4 although yesterday I drove the needle in slowly and I know it's only a fine needle but it stung for ages after. It's a different story jabbing oneself. I do these things all day every day to other people - but, in fairness, it's part of the job that I don't enjoy so much - contrary to what my patients believe!! lol today I'd give anything for a cup of coffee. I'm being so good...no caffeine whatsoever for 4 days but my colleague said 166mg/day or something like that is okay?? I want to give this cycle my best shot so I've abstained, but maybe just a cup of tea??...

If it's anything like the last 36 weeks, it will just fly by as well. My whole pregnancy has gone soooooo fast.
    Re the coffee - I have had half strength coffee (1 a day) for the last year or 2. Since my total-thyroidectomy I cannot have too much caffeine, but I get my fix on 1 a day.
    If you like your coffee, enjoy one a day. Or 2 half strengths a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Just need to vent and no where else to put it. As you know I'm off to NZ in March. I asked work if I could bring it forward a week so I can visit my grandfather who is unwell. They said NO!!! Now I'm really angry and stressed (just what I need). I know they have a strong dislike for me there and I'm sick if everything being so difficult. At this stage I won't even be allowed mat leave. They bend over backwards for everyone else and I can't even get time off for doctors appointments! Grrrr, vent over.
    Oh Ngaiz, that sux so bad. Can i ask why you wouldn't be allowed mat leave? It's so wrong that they can choose who gets what etc. Is there nothing you can do? Anyother department or something?
    You vent all you want hun, you don't need the extra stress.
    hugs for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing worse than feeling like that in work. Been in similar jobs where I've felt the same way, I'd normally say chuck the job - it's not worth it but you'll want your Mat Leave. You've earned it. My last job, before the one I'm in now was like that, I was miserable & no-one really liked me there, prob cos I was so miserable. It was a horrible place, but the thing is, it's really bad for your health. I was so unhappy there. Changing jobs made a HUGE impact, and I found even my personal life mproved. I was optimistic about things & looked forward to work instead of dreading it. Look after yourself & don't go back after mat leave!

Thanks
    Reviews

I was being sarcastic about mat leave :P I know I'll get it, just feels like I won't the way things seem to go with me. In all honesty the only reason I'm still there is mat leave. I get 12 weeks at full pay or 24 weeks at half pay on top of PPL. I won't be going back full time (or at all if I can help it) once I'm blessed with a bub so I won't have the responsibilities I do now. It's so disheartening when you work really hard but can't even take time off when you want it. I was going to pre book all my days off for my next cycle but they can get Fu@ked now. I don't care what impact it has on the 'team'. I refuse to justify why I want time off.