Closed Thread
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the bad news just keeps coming my way :-( went for a scan and bloods today hoping for good news that we can transfer one of our frozen embryos but no nothing is happening :-( they would have liked to have seen a dominant follicle but all there is is poly cystic ovaries and even my bloods came back as nothing happening!!!! So I am off to try acupuncture tonight. I am willing to try anything right now I'm so upset and over it all :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear your bad news I no its hard and I no many will say it will happen but I say scream cry yell get it all out xox
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Well the bad news just keeps coming my way :-( went for a scan and bloods today hoping for good news that we can transfer one of our frozen embryos but no nothing is happening :-( they would have liked to have seen a dominant follicle but all there is is poly cystic ovaries and even my bloods came back as nothing happening!!!! So I am off to try acupuncture tonight. I am willing to try anything right now I'm so upset and over it all :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo bethy, my heart breaks for you.
    I know how upset you must be feeling right now. Have they given you a plan on where to go from here? Are they just going to try and wait to see if a dominant follie comes up? Or do you have to wait for another month?
    i don't know a whole lot about fet, I didn't get any decent embryos to be able to freeze unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I just wait an see :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Bethy- Really sorry to hear this, have they said to come back for tests/scans or is that it until the next time?

Jeannie - Good luck for today with the epu!

Mrs Simo- your idea of mum2be/mother&baby club is a good idea, I'd be up for that hopefully we will all be with you.

In fact I think it's great that you, Meshell have been succesful and u help us all by answering all our queries with ur own successful experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a good quality pic I can't wait for mine congrats x
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Attachment 26671

Hi Ladies I put this on the pregnancy thread I am part of I realised I didnt share with you all, this is what The Fertility Centre Helped me create this was a picture of my handsome boy at 19w2days x

Bethy I am sorry to hear your body isnt just playing the game hang in there babe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in even if we meet once a fortnight just to compare story's or chat let's get on it I think and I will be a good way to vent cry and know we have all been there and can relate xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Bethy- Really sorry to hear this, have they said to come back for tests/scans or is that it until the next time?

Jeannie - Good luck for today with the epu!

Mrs Simo- your idea of mum2be/mother&baby club is a good idea, I'd be up for that hopefully we will all be with you.

In fact I think it's great that you, Meshell have been succesful and u help us all by answering all our queries with ur own successful experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Beth I'm so sorry to hear. I hope things start to get better. It would be heartbreaking.
    Meshell, love the photo. Must be so amazing to see and hear.
    mrs Simmo, good idea. Forgot to say that I'm in park hill so only 2 Kim's away from you.

well just got home from egg pickup. Had Dr Kroon (Ben). He was great and so were the nurses. I wouldn't say painful, but very very uncomfortable. There were times that I grabbed nurses hand but just remember one of you saying just keep sucking on the gas.... All went well. Collected 10, so lets he they are good and fertilise. Am in bed now. Not too bad just little cramps. Good way to catch up on my tv shows.
    hope all is going well for everyone. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I know when we had the 12wk scan little on turn it's back to us so I hope so xox
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    He was asleep when they took the image so its a perfect picture of him right at the end of the scan he woke and started jiggling thankfully they had already gotten all of the images of the lil darling.

It definitely pays to spend the extra money and go to the fetal medicine unit their equipment is amazing.

Mrs simmo I hope your baby is asleep also so you can get some good pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking if we start a catch up we could meet central I'm all for for it let me no
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Beth I'm so sorry to hear. I hope things start to get better. It would be heartbreaking.
    Meshell, love the photo. Must be so amazing to see and hear.
    mrs Simmo, good idea. Forgot to say that I'm in park hill so only 2 Kim's away from you.

well just got home from egg pickup. Had Dr Kroon (Ben). He was great and so were the nurses. I wouldn't say painful, but very very uncomfortable. There were times that I grabbed nurses hand but just remember one of you saying just keep sucking on the gas.... All went well. Collected 10, so lets he they are good and fertilise. Am in bed now. Not too bad just little cramps. Good way to catch up on my tv shows.
    hope all is going well for everyone. Xx