Closed Thread
Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dam I must of just missed you Michelle.

We did our Embryo transfer about 11:30. I'm now PUPO! They transferred a 9 cell embie. Feeling really positive! Now for the long 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was in there maybe about 10 ish was lovely to show the nurses what they helped hubby n I create. They said can you believe it he is here you have your baby that was enough to have me in tears lol I can't believe it those women are worth their weight in gold I swear. They had 9 ladies having transfers today!! How exciting enjoy your two week wait take care and be extremely kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Yay Qloulou!!! Everything is crossed for you!!

Oh Meshell they would have loved that!! It must be so rewarding for them to meet all the miracles they make. They make such a huge difference in people's lives.

Thanks
    Reviews

Qloulou. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you, keep busy will help distract you. Do you think you will poas?

Meshell I bet everyone there loved to see him ( and you of course)

Mrs S- wasn't yesterday your last day of work? hope it went well and you got a good send off.

Anyone know what happens after a cancelled cycle money wise, do they credit your next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Qloulou. Got everything crossed for you.
    wow Mrsimmo, a whole year off!! I so hope I can do the same I bet it doesn't feel like a year once the bub arrives.
    Sorry twiglets no idea what happens on the cash front. This far I just pay what they ask, I should be more clued up. Hope you don't have long to wait before cycling again. Must be putting a lot of strain on our bodies producing such high numbers of eggs each cycle. Do you have to continue taking the OCP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou, wishing you all the best! Hope you get your BFP! That would be lovely for your first go.

I bet they're loving the months as they roll by with all the new bub as Meshell...must make them so chuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Anyone know what happens after a cancelled cycle money wise, do they credit your next cycle?
    I'd love to know this too...I am booked in for my next cycle pending AFs arrival in a little over two weeks time (ill be bummed if she drags) but I've got no idea about how the $$ work. I'm not even sure how much out of pocket I am for the cancelled cycle.

Im feeling much better today...at least I'm out of bed. Talk about being knocked around. I'd hate to see what full blown OHSS would feel like! Still bummed that I would have been having a transfer on Monday but I'll get over it I'm sure.

Good luck with injecting Papillion! It's really not that bad at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Qloulou. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you, keep busy will help distract you. Do you think you will poas?

Meshell I bet everyone there loved to see him ( and you of course)

Mrs S- wasn't yesterday your last day of work? hope it went well and you got a good send off.

Yep last day yesterday t work bubba got some lovely pressies I hot a pamper pack and flowers
    Now the cleaning begins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow what a gr8 weekend. Had my Brisbane baby shower yesterday which was fantastic. Had a visitor from Sydney come just for it. Got some amazing pressies for Bub. Now to do up my thank you cards for everyone. Today was a lazy one for a change. Watching 2 movies and being very lazy. but i got bored doing that.
    another busy one next weekend as we set up Bubs room. at the moment the room is empty...only painted. can't wait.

Mrs s- enjoy your time off. i'm planning to work as long as possible, i think i would get too bored at home. my bosses are pretty good about it-as long as nothing happens at work...lol. can i ask was it your choice when you stopped or were you told? or was it medical? hope you don't mind me asking.

i can't believe i am going into my last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your last month wnat01!! That's awesome. I'm sure for you it will drag but not long at all. Looking forward to your announcement!

The injections aren't so bad trying4 although yesterday I drove the needle in slowly and I know it's only a fine needle but it stung for ages after. It's a different story jabbing oneself. I do these things all day every day to other people - but, in fairness, it's part of the job that I don't enjoy so much - contrary to what my patients believe!! lol today I'd give anything for a cup of coffee. I'm being so good...no caffeine whatsoever for 4 days but my colleague said 166mg/day or something like that is okay?? I want to give this cycle my best shot so I've abstained, but maybe just a cup of tea??...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    Wow what a gr8 weekend. Had my Brisbane baby shower yesterday which was fantastic. Had a visitor from Sydney come just for it. Got some amazing pressies for Bub. Now to do up my thank you cards for everyone. Today was a lazy one for a change. Watching 2 movies and being very lazy. but i got bored doing that.
    another busy one next weekend as we set up Bubs room. at the moment the room is empty...only painted. can't wait.

Mrs s- enjoy your time off. i'm planning to work as long as possible, i think i would get too bored at home. my bosses are pretty good about it-as long as nothing happens at work...lol. can i ask was it your choice when you stopped or were you told? or was it medical? hope you don't mind me asking.

i can't believe i am going into my last month.
    I had planned to finish a month before and due to the gestational diabetes the hospital told me to stop 6 wks before as they will look at delivery no later the 39 wks. I'm sure ill get board but have a bit to do eg washing all the baby cloths and sorting out the house and sleep while I can lol :-)