Closed Thread
Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies hopeeveryone is doing well
    Since doctor has given me clearance to drive I think I might head into the clinic tomorrow mid morning to introduce Mason to te nurses I feel they should see exactly how appreciated their hard work is and how amazingly blessed I feel that they were able to help me get my dream baby. If anyone is floating around the clinic tomorrow and see me walk in with a teeny little baby please feel free to say hi my name is Michelle x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post

Twiglets, do you have your new plan yet?? I got one emailed to me today and pending AF and drs ok I'll be doing EPU towards the end of March. Feels like a lifetime away!
    No, they didn't do that last time either. I had to wait for drs appointment first :-(.

Tbh I'm really concerned that they'll make me sit out a few cycles as that's what they mentioned. I really don't want this as I would prefer to Just get on with it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Yeah I started on 75, increased to 112 then 125, injecting for 20 days. I got 7 eggs and 5 fertilized. Round two I was on 125 and did acupuncture and got 14 with 11 fertilized. I didn't freeze any as we hadn't decided if we would keep trying and financially it wasn't viable, I have no regrets. This time I want a lower dose again with acupuncture as I believe it's the reason for such great response second time round.

Recent studies show that high E2 may have a negative effect and many other countries do freeze all cycles as natural fet's have the highest success rates. I'm not worried if I only get a couple of embryos. Only takes one right??

Good luck tomorrow Qloulou!

Thanks
    Reviews

Trying - really sorry that you feel so bad today. Rest loads and hope you feel better really soon.

Mrs Simmo. On the final countdown how exciting,

Thanks
    Reviews

There are so many factors they take into consideration. Age, weight, amh levels etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    No, they didn't do that last time either. I had to wait for drs appointment first :-(.

Tbh I'm really concerned that they'll make me sit out a few cycles as that's what they mentioned. I really don't want this as I would prefer to Just get on with it.
    Goodness...I hope that doesn't happen. Did you have any issues with your other cycles? Tbh I'm not sure whats going to happen with my AF this cycle with so many follies. Did your AF arrive ok? When's you appoint?

I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes Qloulou! No news is good news re your Embies I'd say.

Enjoy your time off Mrs Simmo...it's such a fun time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies hopeeveryone is doing well
    Since doctor has given me clearance to drive I think I might head into the clinic tomorrow mid morning to introduce Mason to te nurses I feel they should see exactly how appreciated their hard work is and how amazingly blessed I feel that they were able to help me get my dream baby. If anyone is floating around the clinic tomorrow and see me walk in with a teeny little baby please feel free to say hi my name is Michelle x
    How exciting to be able to take the little guy to where his life began x hay have you found a mothers group ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    So sick today...i don't think I've felt this miserable in a long, long time. I have a viral chest infection but the sky high E2 levels are massive ovaries probably have a lot to do with it. I can't even get out of bed.

Papillion, I was started on 150 which was clearly way too high for me and actually I thought I would be a lower dose due to PCO...but you live you learn. Fingers crossed your dose works perfectly. I was told you could jab without a period. It is all just depended on your hormone levels from the bloods you would have had taken today?

Happy bday Sarah for yesterday.

Qloulou...good luck with your transfer. Is it tomorrow?

Twiglets, do you have your new plan yet?? I got one emailed to me today and pending AF and drs ok I'll be doing EPU towards the end of March. Feels like a lifetime away!
    Tryingforbaby4 so sorry your going through this, any shortness of breath & severe pain take yourself straight to A&E. I hope AF won't be worse for you.
    I did a little research of my own...75iu is the recommended starting dose for females such as myself...with nil disorders of the ovaries such as PCOS. Obviously higher doses are required to stimulate persons with PCOS, but I wonder how they come to a decision on what dose to start on? Wouldn't it be better to start low & titrate upwards? Anyway, they say its all a game of trial & error...you know the drugs at least working, albeit too effectively. You'll be right next time. But do listen to your body & don't think twice about going to A&E if your concerned.

good luck today Qloulou, let us know how you get on.

Ngaiz, who are you having acupuncture with? Can you share details ? I was doing acupuncture up until before my holiday in November & haven't gone back to it, but I think it helps with my stress levels if anything else. Perhaps one nearer the clinic would be better.

Thanks
    Reviews

I was using alba therapies near carindale but next time I'll be going to springwood health and wellness clinic as it's closer to the clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took mason into the clinic to meet all the nurses they all had lots of cuddles with him and so did Rhonda and Renee as today tey were doing transfers all the woman in the waiting room had the baby waved around in front of them for good luck lol. I hope it works for them all. He was very well behave an snuggled into lou's boobs typical boy they took a few pics of him ad I will drop in some pics when I get the professional pictures. They couldn't get over how good I look after having bub an told the ladies in the waiting room that I was a freak of nature to near be back at my normal weight after bub