Closed Thread
Page 82 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Twiglets. Sending you a air hug.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Oh twiglets I'm sorry. What was the reason to cancel if they gave you more meds?
    My estrogen levels had decreased.

It's just bugging me that when I was doing my Iui's second cycle the follicles growth slowed right down. And it seems to have happened again , but I did mention that this time round, when they said same dose as last time, I got told every cycle is different, we will monitor you blah, blah, blah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post

It's just bugging me that when I was doing my Iui's second cycle the follicles growth slowed right down. And it seems to have happened again , but I did mention that this time round, when they said same dose as last time, I got told every cycle is different, we will monitor you blah, blah, blah.
    Sorry too here
    When can you go again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi lladies did you all miss me xxxxx
    im doing good mason is adorable it makes me cry just looking at him tears of happiness of course. A message to all pregnant ladies if you feel something isn't right go straight to the hospital I knew there was something not right yet I was made to feel an idiot by a midwife on two occasions when I phoned hospital with my concerns. 4 days later I'm being rushed in for an emergency csect as my baby wasn't happy my body was trying to shut down on him. Though I had one bad experience with a midwife the rest were amazing n looked after me brilliantly. I went n had mason impressions of his tiny hand n feet done yesterday I can't wait to see them
    oh n I'm on anti clotting injections n blood pressure tablets not bad for someone who is a fit healthy 26 year old
    Gorgeous pic Meshell. glad to hear you are both well.

re Pram - i got strider plus 4 and car seat s&s meridian.

we are planning on getting the hands and feet done too. they are so cute all wrinkled and tiny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post

Oh Twiglets...I'm so sad for you. Big hugs. Where to from here? This was your second cycle?? How many eggs did you get last time?

Meshell, per eclampsia is nasty. I was induced with it with my last bub albeit I was already contracting and in my 39th week. It was my first and only high reading in all my pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,
    How is every-one today? I did my last Jabs today! Yay! My Trigger is to night. And I'm looking forward to a drug free day tomorrow & a sleep in.

This weather is crazy. Stay safe. Xx
    Last edited by Qloulou; 27-01-2013 at 12:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm new to this thread. Hubby and I having been trying to have a bubby for 2 years with no luck. Hubby has a low sperm count and poor motility etc. We have an appointment at Springwood in March. I'm excited and nervous...hopefully it will work. I want a baby so much.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bubby2010 View Post
    Hi ladies. I'm new to this thread. Hubby and I having been trying to have a bubby for 2 years with no luck. Hubby has a low sperm count and poor motility etc. We have an appointment at Springwood in March. I'm excited and nervous...hopefully it will work. I want a baby so much.
    Welcome and all the best with your up coming appointment it's a great place and the nurses make it all worth going there :-) I'm on of the success story's and hopefully there will be many more soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Ladies,
    How is every-one today? I did my last Jabs today! Yay! My Trigger is to night. And I'm looking forward to a drug free day tomorrow & a sleep in.

This weather is crazy. Stay safe. Xx
    Yay last jab not long now best of luck in the transfer and the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my bloods and scan...it seems I'm looking down the barrel of a cancelled cycle

Since Friday I've had a heap more follies develop and the ones that were bigger have only grown to 16mm and I have a ton that are 12/13mm.

At this stage I'm still jabbing but will have one last scan on Wednesday but it's not looking good. I'm devastated.

Damn poly cystic ovaries....

Anyone have any experience with this?