Closed Thread
Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lladies did you all miss me xxxxx
    im doing good mason is adorable it makes me cry just looking at him tears of happiness of course. A message to all pregnant ladies if you feel something isn't right go straight to the hospital I knew there was something not right yet I was made to feel an idiot by a midwife on two occasions when I phoned hospital with my concerns. 4 days later I'm being rushed in for an emergency csect as my baby wasn't happy my body was trying to shut down on him. Though I had one bad experience with a midwife the rest were amazing n looked after me brilliantly. I went n had mason impressions of his tiny hand n feet done yesterday I can't wait to see them
    oh n I'm on anti clotting injections n blood pressure tablets not bad for someone who is a fit healthy 26 year old
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi lladies did you all miss me xxxxx
    im doing good mason is adorable it makes me cry just looking at him tears of happiness of course. A message to all pregnant ladies if you feel something isn't right go straight to the hospital I knew there was something not right yet I was made to feel an idiot by a midwife on two occasions when I phoned hospital with my concerns. 4 days later I'm being rushed in for an emergency csect as my baby wasn't happy my body was trying to shut down on him. Though I had one bad experience with a midwife the rest were amazing n looked after me brilliantly. I went n had mason impressions of his tiny hand n feet done yesterday I can't wait to see them
    oh n I'm on anti clotting injections n blood pressure tablets not bad for someone who is a fit healthy 26 year old
    He is sooo cute Meshell congrats I'm glad you and bub are well and home take it easy enjoy every min and thanks for the head up with if I feel not right I'm hoping only a few wks to go

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    not long at all I am going to miss it so much...what about you?

I am really, really well. I feel great. I am loving this "growing a human job" so much. The feelings I get are fantastic. The squished feeling is a little different but feeling bubs is fantastic. bubs loves playing games with me and my hubby, it's so cute.

We had our 4D shots done not long ago and the video was amazing - I love watching it. Hard to believe we have waiting so so so long for this and it's all about to come reality.

Would you believe the bubs room is only painted. We get the furniture in about 2 weeks. Not stressing really. If bub decides to come early we have the car seat and pram and we have the bassinet for the pram. We have nappies and some clothes - the basics. If it was to happen now we would be fine.

What pram and car seat did you get?

How are you going with the GD?
    I'm the same after wanting this baby for so many yrs its really happening I tend to have a cry now and then lol
    The GD is fine as I was found to have it early on in the pregnancy I have been able control it well and only put on 4 kgs woo hoo due to food changes
    Other then the GD I have had a great pregnancy I was luck no MS at all.
    We had the 4D pics at 12 wks and 20wks they are great I must say tho my daughter isn't photo happy so my 12 wk were better then 20 wks and the pic I have as my profile pic was a hospital photo and the be honest it's one of the best I have lol

We spent $450 on our car seat it's a safety first with air bags from baby wearhouse always said that's where the $$ would be spent
    The pram is a Steel craft from target you can buy the capsule to put in it too it was $280 there on special now as there is a no deposit layby my nursery has been complete since 5 months lol all the best glad u are well

Thanks
    Reviews

I am really, really well. I feel great. I am loving this "growing a human job" so much. The feelings I get are fantastic. The squished feeling is a little different but feeling bubs is fantastic. bubs loves playing games with me and my hubby, it's so cute.

We had our 4D shots done not long ago and the video was amazing - I love watching it. Hard to believe we have waiting so so so long for this and it's all about to come reality.

Would you believe the bubs room is only painted. We get the furniture in about 2 weeks. Not stressing really. If bub decides to come early we have the car seat and pram and we have the bassinet for the pram. We have nappies and some clothes - the basics. If it was to happen now we would be fine.

I'm the same after wanting this baby for so many yrs its really happening I tend to have a cry now and then lol
    The GD is fine as I was found to have it early on in the pregnancy I have been able control it well and only put on 4 kgs woo hoo due to food changes
    We had the 4D pics at 12 wks and 20wks they are great I must say tho my daughter isn't photo happy so my 12 wk were better then 20 wks and the pic I have as my profile pic was a hospital photo and the be honest it's one of the best I have lol

We spent $450 on our car seat it's a safety first with air bags from baby wearhouse always said that's where the $$ would be spent
    The pram is a Steel craft from target you can buy the capsule to put in it too it was $280 there on special now as there is a no deposit layby my nursery has been complete since 5 months lol all the best glad u are well

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Stupid ph posting a number of times the same MSG blah

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Meshell! Looks like he's doing well. Did you have per eclampsia??

Good to see you're all doing well Mrs Simmo. Looks like you're all prepared!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I had pre eclampsia he is here happy n healthy now that's all that matters.
    Re pram I got the strider plus n I love it!! You can add additional seat if you need to down the track. I got on sale for $495 baby warehouse n the car seat I got was sentinel safety first paid approx $270 from baby warehouse it's amazing also.

Thanks
    Reviews

My cycle got cancelled :-(

Really gutted, as I thought they would have upped my dose, especially as they gave me more of the medication in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh twiglets I'm sorry. What was the reason to cancel if they gave you more meds?