Closed Thread
Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sammy me and hubby are in the same situation. we are on the sunshine coast so will not be able to do sample at home so he will be doing it at the clinic. I have my first consult next thursday and was told over the phone that we just come in half hour early and he will give his sample for testing before the consult with the nurse. Then we will be organised for blood work :-) not long to go now I'm getting so excited as it will be our first cycle. Just hope it all goes well and can cycle this year x good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi i was hoping to do all testing this year then start a cycle january if all goes to plan for the same calendar year if thats how it works so if we have to do more rounds it would work out better to wait 2 months as our 1st apppointment is in november. im excited as it means we might be pregnant the start of next year as dh has low sperm count so there is minimal chance that we can do it naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can someone set my mind at ease. Since my pickup moved back I'm back to clinic tomorrow for last test. However i used last antagonist this morning. i usually inject between 6-7am. My appt isn't until 8.45am. Will it matter that ill be late taking by about 3 hours. Just so worried ill ovulate early. Am I worrying over nothing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your right, I've had them now. Lol

and yes it didn't matter, but as you know you just cannot do anything wrong in case. But I'm all good for egg pickup Wednesday. Ten good eggs ranging from 20 to 14. my lining is only 7 which they said ok. i thought the thicker the better. what thickness was your lining?

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I dont think it matters I was hours late for my Orgalutran injection which is the one to stop you from ovulating and I fell preg that cycle so dont stress.

I just realised when you wrote this and you would have had your injection a couple of hours ago lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best of luck with the EPU wish u well will you freeze if you have good numbers keep us posted I'll be 16 wks this Friday thow baby dust your way xox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Your right, I've had them now. Lol

and yes it didn't matter, but as you know you just cannot do anything wrong in case. But I'm all good for egg pickup Wednesday. Ten good eggs ranging from 20 to 14. my lining is only 7 which they said ok. i thought the thicker the better. what thickness was your lining?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Wednesday Jeanie !! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey meshell. I remember u said u tried acupuncture at Alexandra Hills. What was the name of it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I have everything crossed as well, and yes we will freeze if we can. We hope we can. Will let you know how it all goes tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing your scan on Friday Meschell. Mrs Simmo you must have a scan due soon as we'll????

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay yeah my 20wk scan isnt till the 29/10 they wanted to do it on the 17/10 how ever we will be away in SYD seeing the family so we had to pus =h it out so i will be over 20wks at this time :O how ever im hoping on the 9/10 we can hear bubs heart beat again as this is our first hospital appointment enough about me wish you all the luck in the world same to all the ladys taking this journey and if you need to vent or even chat yell out we should make a mothers club or mums to be club xoxQUOTE=Jeanie26;6844558]Thanks ladies. I have everything crossed as well, and yes we will freeze if we can. We hope we can. Will let you know how it all goes tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing your scan on Friday Meschell. Mrs Simmo you must have a scan due soon as we'll????[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAY Meshell how are you travelling how far are you now are you in brissy ? are you going public or privet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey Bethy

I went to Francesco at Alexandra hills Acupuncture clinic. He was great and does a lot of fertility acupuncture from what I am aware, he charges $60 first session and then $50 each session after you get rebate from private health

Hey Jeanie
    Sorry I do not recall what my lining was I know it was very thick though it always is, they put me on crinone just for the hell of it not that I really require it. I believe that the lining can dimish with age and other factors being 25 they describe my uterus as a fluffy lil cloud. They may pop you on a little more crinone after EPU. Good Luck for wednesday x