Closed Thread
Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingforababy: I trigger late Sunday night. Jab free day on Monday yay!

Twiglets: Sorry to hear your scan didn't go so well. Have they uped your stims?

I'm a little scared about the Epu but I figure it's only for 10-15mins. I should be alright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

What doses are you ladies on?

Thanks
    Reviews

Qloulou - not sure yet, depends on my blood results.

Ngaiz- on 125 puregon, same as last cycle, the main differences this cycle is I've cut out all caffeine and I've got yet another cold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on 150 puregon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    I'm on 150 puregon.
    Ditto.

Sorry to hear Twiglets...I hope the 3rd scan is luckier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies for the upcoming week and then 2 week wait :-) Qloulou I know its nerve racking but epu is really not too bad, I got some endone for the procedure so maybe ask the clinic if you can get a script and go get some from the chemist, I really didn't feel that much I mean I would say uncomfortable but it's so fast and your so happy as they count the eggs its more exciting but that was my experience. Hope everyone else is doing great. I am slowly getting there will be 12 weeks on wednesday and in for another scan on Tuesday to check for down syndrome and things hoping all will go well :-) keep me treated girls and I'm always here to talk x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Good luck ladies for the upcoming week and then 2 week wait :-) Qloulou I know its nerve racking but epu is really not too bad, I got some endone for the procedure so maybe ask the clinic if you can get a script and go get some from the chemist, I really didn't feel that much I mean I would say uncomfortable but it's so fast and your so happy as they count the eggs its more exciting but that was my experience. Hope everyone else is doing great. I am slowly getting there will be 12 weeks on wednesday and in for another scan on Tuesday to check for down syndrome and things hoping all will go well :-) keep me treated girls and I'm always here to talk x
    Wow 12 wks that's gone quick :-) how u feeling ?
    I'm 33 wks today 7 wks to go I they don't induce.
    Where you having the NT scan all the best

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Tryingforababy: I trigger late Sunday night. Jab free day on Monday yay!

Twiglets: Sorry to hear your scan didn't go so well. Have they uped your stims?

I'm a little scared about the Epu but I figure it's only for 10-15mins. I should be alright.
    EPU is a little scary but as you said small time pain hopefully for a long term gain and it's over before you know it suk on the gas :-) all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Will be interesting to see what differences it makes cutting out caffeine. I love my morning coffee, especially since DH got me a nespresso type machine for Christmas!

Wow Sarah, I can't believe how fast 12 weeks has gone. Have you announced it yet? I really look forward to that part, I have so many cute ideas.

QLou, epu is very daunting, I really recommend Endone!

I have my appointment soon, and I'm really excited to be moving forward even though we won't cycle until April/May. I've already started several vitamins to help with egg quality and I found an acupunturist in Springwood for pre and post ET treatment.

Not long now MrsS!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Will be interesting to see what differences it makes cutting out caffeine. I love my morning coffee, especially since DH got me a nespresso type machine for Christmas!

Wow Sarah, I can't believe how fast 12 weeks has gone. Have you announced it yet? I really look forward to that part, I have so many cute ideas.

QLou, epu is very daunting, I really recommend Endone!

I have my appointment soon, and I'm really excited to be moving forward even though we won't cycle until April/May. I've already started several vitamins to help with egg quality and I found an acupunturist in Springwood for pre and post ET treatment.

Not long now MrsS!
    I no 7 wks but I finish work next Friday woo hoo can't wait
    They say due to the GD I will possibly be induced at 39 wks so we will see.
    All the best with you up coming appointments and wish you well x