Closed Thread
Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Did you freeze yours?
    No, I chose not to. I decided if it didn't work it was over. Yeah, that didn't happen and I'm back again this year :P They were a little upset that I didn't, as I had a few good ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I rang and there fee is 2040 per cycle which is 1300 oop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 5 of injecting here. I did the Cetroide (or what ever it's called) today. Took a while to figure it all out lol but we got there. It stung a little more going in but otherwise not too bad.

I can certainly feel some changes going on in my ovary area. Feels a lot fuller. Guess we will find out tomorrow how they're growing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    I rang and there fee is 2040 per cycle which is 1300 oop
    Gee that's a big increase oh well gotta do what ya gotta do right.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Day 5 of injecting here. I did the Cetroide (or what ever it's called) today. Took a while to figure it all out lol but we got there. It stung a little more going in but otherwise not too bad.

I can certainly feel some changes going on in my ovary area. Feels a lot fuller. Guess we will find out tomorrow how they're growing.
    Oooo exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    H everyone. Sorry I have been MIA...overseas visitors arrived >1 week ago, been full on. Been eating & drinking like its my holiday too...hope that doesn't affect my cycle?? Now where is the pic of Mason?? Huge congrats to you & hubby Meshell. I have scrolled back & cannot see the pic. P.s you are right about the couple expecting twins. I do work with the guy you thought.

On another note, this OCP is causing me to have extremely painful boobs! Anyone else? How's the injections going wantsbaby#4??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies

Wantsababy4: Im feeling rather uncomfortable today too, very bloated! I'm hoping that's a good sign! I can't wait till tomorrow to see how my follies are going! Good luck!

Papillon: The pill made me really moody & my boobs hurt really bad! So far the stims I just feel tired & bloated! Not to bad so far. When does your cycle start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    H On another note, this OCP is causing me to have extremely painful boobs! Anyone else? How's the injections going wantsbaby#4??

Yep extreme mood swings to the point I felt out of my body. Hard to explain but yeah not nice. I also got painful boobs too. I was on that pill for years and I certainly don't remember the same things happening to me. It's so strange how as you grow older (and in my case having kids) changes the affects.

Injecting is not as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely tolerable but I'm used to jabs over the years so I'm not too bothered.

Are you excited about picking up your jabs? When do you pick them up?

Qloulou, are you starting to worry about how many eggs you'll get, whether they'll be mature, will they fertalize...bla bla bla. I am also freaking out about OHSS. Not sure why but I have a high AHM and PCO (not the sydrome) and they mentioned they would have to watch I didn't OHSS. So now of course, I have something important to do on the Sunday (a job I've committed to), which is 2 days after EPU...so really hoping I feel ok.

Can't wait to see what's happening in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews

You should feel fine tryingfornumber4. I know everyone's different but I went back to work the next day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To honest I'm bit worried when they scan me & they wont see much happening! I have Pco but no cysts. My overies are lazy lol & just ovulate when they feel like it! I also have low amh levels but a normal antral follicle count. So strange and hard for me to understand! Fs said we may have to up my meds if I'm not responding. So I'm trying not to be too excited. I have been feeling stabbing pains at night in ovaries. So fingers crossed the meds are working!