Closed Thread
Page 73 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's ok. It's stopped again now. I just thought it would stop altogether like when I was on clomid.

Tryingforababy let us know how you go tomorrow with your first jab.
    Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    It's ok. It's stopped again now. I just thought it would stop altogether like when I was on clomid.

Tryingforababy let us know how you go tomorrow with your first jab.
    Good luck xx
    AF arrived yesterday. Wasn't sure if she would show up! First injection went well. Not too bad. Hopefully the others will go just as smoothly.

So happy to hear yours went well. Let me know how you go injecting two needles. When is your estimated EPU? I have my first scan on Friday and estimated EPU next Friday.

Question for others: did your estimated EPU change from the original date? I ask because there is something I might need to commit too on the Wednesday before EPU and just don't know if I should....what if it needs to change to a few days before??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    AF arrived yesterday. Wasn't sure if she would show up! First injection went well. Not too bad. Hopefully the others will go just as smoothly.

So happy to hear yours went well. Let me know how you go injecting two needles. When is your estimated EPU? I have my first scan on Friday and estimated EPU next Friday.

Question for others: did your estimated EPU change from the original date? I ask because there is something I might need to commit too on the Wednesday before EPU and just don't know if I should....what if it needs to change to a few days before??
    The EPU is set to the size of your eggs it it vital it's done at the right time so you don't over stimulate other wise they will cancel and you will have to wait again If I was you I would speak to the clinic I mean did they say you were on track with your size of your eggs if so i wouldn't cancel that's me tho all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    The EPU is set to the size of your eggs it it vital it's done at the right time so you don't over stimulate other wise they will cancel and you will have to wait again If I was you I would speak to the clinic I mean did they say you were on track with your size of your eggs if so i wouldn't cancel that's me tho all the best
    I won't have my first ultrasound til next Friday so guess I won't know til then. EPU is the Friday after and the Wednesday is when I've been asked to commit to something. Think I'll say no...don't won't to have the stress of worrying. I have to let them know now so I can't wait til next week

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I had my first epu pushed out 10+ days because my follicles were developing as fast as they should have. You have to be at the clinic about 90mins before epu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,
    Hope you don't mind me crashing the thread, but I am a newbie looking to begin IVF sometime this year (fingers crossed). I am very excited to see this low cost clinic, as this wold be our ONLY option. You all seem to have n endless wealth of knowledge, can I pick your brains?
    I have a few questions about the clinic:
    - can anyone advise me how flexible they are for appointments? I.e. would I be ale to easily make an early morning appt around 7-9ish?
    - what type of cycles do they do? Down reg or stim? To be honest I don't even know the difference, just trying to research as much as possible
    - what type of pain relief/sedation is used for EPU?

i wish of all the best and thanks in advance for all the help and support no doubt you will provide me with for the future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingforbaby i was the exact same as you epu was scheduled for the friday and when i went in for my second scan on the monday before they said your ready!! i literally had to go home and do my trigger the monday night and had epu the wednesday as my follies were ready and friday would have been too late, so would try not to plan anything for that week its just too unpredictable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post

My Bt & scan is is next Friday too! My estimated EPU is on the 30th & estimated ET is on the 1st of Feb. That's if every-thing goes to plan. Start doing two jabs on Tuesday. Should be ok I hope.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aaaarggh meshell!!!!! Scary but how bloody exciting!!! I'm crying as I write this!!!!! Well done, you guys deserve it! Xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

I can't stop looking at your photo  and I LOVE his name.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 21-01-2013 at 06:32.