Closed Thread
Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Question: Do they show you a pic of the little embie they transfer? I know some clinics do this but I wasn't sure if it's something TFC do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that the only board ive seen too in the blood room. that would be great if they made one with pics of the bubs born and put it in the main room, give everyone a little bit of insperation. I am 10 weeks today, had my last scan with tfc last week, was sad knowing it was my last time there. Go to regular docs today to get all the antenatal stuff for hospital etc. Ill attach a pic of bub for you all, i was just amazed the difference between the dot i saw at 6 weeks and then this one at 9 weeks so amazing. Thinking of you all, good liuck to the girls about to start, it is very hard and i was definately one to NOT stay positive at all, but it just shows you everything happens for a reason. sending my love and baby dust.pizap.com10.57294875802472231358384491194(1).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I believe they do, ask for a picture to take home to put in an album I'm sure I got one from bonnie.
    I asked both times and never got one boo hoo. Must've been a sign I didn't need those ones :P I'll have to ask again next time.

Hope everyone is well, I can't wait for my appt on the 4th. Finally feels like I'm back on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe they do, ask for a picture to take home to put in an album I'm sure I got one from bonnie.
    Oh yay...I'll make sure I ask!

That's a good looking bub Sarah...so exciting!

And yep I saw the board today (it's in the blood room) with real babies on there - only a few but I'm sure there'll be more shortly. There is one girl on the board. Leesa said one girl had been born but mostly boys. There is also a board with ultrasound pics on there too.

I picked up my jabs today. Very exciting but scary. Hoping the blood test comes back good to go today and I start jabbing on Sunday. They put me on 150ml of Puregon so hoping that's just right and no OHS for me.

It's so weird to feel excited about jabbing yourself but so scary at the same time. Can't believe it's here!
    Last edited by tryingforbaby4; 17-01-2013 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingforbaby I must have just missed you this morning. I picked up my drugs today too! And I start jabbing tomorrow morning. If my blood test comes back fine. Yay! I'm little scared because I'm a big wuss, ha ha. I'm on 150 puregon & Cetrotide (antagonist) from day 5.

I saw the baby board today too! Lou said they had two girls & I think she said 8 boys. She said something about twins & triplets. Which scared me & I stop listening properly. lol Anyway I loved the baby board, very inspiring! Left me feeling really positive. And I seen baby Simpson! Very cute mrs Simmo!

Sarah your scan is so cute! Beautiful little bean!
    Ngaiz I hope the 18 days flys by & 2013 is your lucky year! And Meshell hope the times flys fast for you also!

I'm feeling so positive today! So happy to be working towards our goal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Tryingforbaby I must have just missed you this morning. I picked up my drugs today too! And I start jabbing tomorrow morning. If my blood test comes back fine. Yay! I'm little scared because I'm a big wuss, ha ha. I'm on 150 puregon & Cetrotide (antagonist) from day 5.

I saw the baby board today too! Lou said they had two girls & I think she said 8 boys. She said something about twins & triplets. Which scared me & I stop listening properly. lol Anyway I loved the baby board, very inspiring! Left me feeling really positive. And I seen baby Simpson! Very cute mrs Simmo!

Sarah your scan is so cute! Beautiful little bean!
    Ngaiz I hope the 18 days flys by & 2013 is your lucky year! And Meshell hope the times flys fast for you also!

Wow heaps of bubs glad u liked the pic she is super cute xx
    ??? Who knows lessa was the one I spoke too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    A lady got in the lift with my hubby and I this morning - was that you? She picked her drugs too by the looks of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou - Lou told me that the putting the baby in their(whole ivf process) is no where near as painful as getting them back out during labour lol.
    LOL. I survived two natural deliveries, no drugs, Leesa said I have nothing to worry about - piece of cake apparently. I'm not so sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey ladies! Finally sorted out my private health. I've got it purely to birth at my hospital of choice, expensive way around it but I'm adamant the Mater is where I want to be. My waiting period is up on 10.1.14. It does seem far away but I can have EPU from 30.4.13 onwards, which is great cause we get back from NZ on the 7th.

I want to be on a lower dose this time, maybe back down on 75iu like my first cycle. I don't want to risk ohss and possible cancellation of ET again.

I'm seeing Tal for the first time on the 4th, anyone have any opinions of him? He's new to it all (top gynae though) so I'm a little concerned about his knowledge.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post

I'm seeing Tal for the first time on the 4th, anyone have any opinions of him? He's new to it all (top gynae though) so I'm a little concerned about his knowledge.
    Tal was the first dr I saw here, he seemed good. he did ponder on what dosage I should be on, he does listen to your take on things, he was the one that originally put 1 embryo on the form, then after listening to my thoughts on it, and whilst I was with the nurses came and changed it to 2 embroyos.