Closed Thread
Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Hi Sammy. Sorry to her about your hubby's SA result
    I put my DH on Menevit and Carnitine but it only got worse. The sperm life cycle is around 70-75 days I think?? We are looking at an April cycle so I already have him on only the important vitamins this time. Zinc, VitC and Fish oil. I'm also going to get him to try Melatonin so he can still enjoy a drink every now and then.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 06-01-2013 at 15:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey guys they told him he had to stop binge drinking cause my hubby likes to have a big drink twice a week so he has stopped drinking and we are both walking and eating well so hopefully he can stick it out till we have a bubba and he is about to start on the zinc and vitamin c but any other tips would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2466 View Post
    hey guys they told him he had to stop binge drinking cause my hubby likes to have a big drink twice a week so he has stopped drinking and we are both walking and eating well so hopefully he can stick it out till we have a bubba and he is about to start on the zinc and vitamin c but any other tips would be appreciated
    Well at least you have a goal hay all the best :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lovely Ladies!
    I have 10 more days till I pick up my Jabs! Yay not long now!
    I'm so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Lovely Ladies!
    I have 10 more days till I pick up my Jabs! Yay not long now!
    I'm so excited!
    Yay it's funny how excited we get when it's time to inject pain lol but all for good course tho
    Little tip if this is your first time inject as close to your belly button at the bottom as it doesn't hurt as much.
    I'm 30 wks and still on injections for gestational diabetes and ivf made me a pro at injections lol all the best wish u luck x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a little scared to be honest but mostly excited! Thanks for the tip! You poor thing, still on the jabs! Wow 30 weeks! That's so awesome! Not long now to you meet ya little bubba

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    I am a little scared to be honest but mostly excited! Thanks for the tip! You poor thing, still on the jabs! Wow 30 weeks! That's so awesome! Not long now to you meet ya little bubba
    I no mega excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Got my plan today. Estimated pick-up is later than I'd initially hoped. Guess it is really busy. I have to start a new lot of OCP when this lot are done. I loathe taking the OCP aswell. I'm a little disappointed as I have time off middle through to end of this month which is when we were expected to start treatment, my worry is how it's all gonna work around my shifts. Oh we'll, not a lot we can do about that so just gotta go with the flow.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Hi ladies. Got my plan today. Estimated pick-up is later than I'd initially hoped. Guess it is really busy. I have to start a new lot of OCP when this lot are done. I loathe taking the OCP aswell. I'm a little disappointed as I have time off middle through to end of this month which is when we were expected to start treatment, my worry is how it's all gonna work around my shifts. Oh we'll, not a lot we can do about that so just gotta go with the flow.
    That sucks but the best part about this clinic is you can hopefully get in early for bloods or scans and come bloods u can go closer to home just ask the nurses they will give u referrals for QML etc been there my work where not good when I was going through the process and made my life hell and even after I was pregnant they wanted to know all my appointments but lucky me only 3 wks to go and I have finished work woo hoo all the best to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrs Simmo. Just having a low day. Been so looking forward to getting this thing up & started, excited more than anything, had to get to gp prior & between waiting on gp + tfc re opening after festive hours my bubble just burst a little. I'm only really out a couple of weeks, and I'm trying not to pin my hopes on it being successful on the first attempt but that in itself is what's freaking me out. We're already into 2013 & if it works 1st time for me it'll be near end of year before due date. If it doesn't how long will they make me wait to retry?? & it's not like I can be hopeful of a chance natural conception between cycles cos I'm now taking the blasted OCP which makes me queasy, yuk. I'm certain that's entirely psychological as I hate taking pills but anyway. So much hangs in the balance whilst we wait for that NGO. Our plans are to move interstate & I was hoping to do that whilst on maternity leave. Hubby may now need to leave without me in July!!! And I can't help thinking that by the time this baby comes, if I am fortunate...I'll be nearly 35 if not 35 at the time. Sorry, had to rant. All the Christmas babies born have set me back again wondering IF maybe we're never gonna be blessed with a baby. Enjoy every minute of your time off work & hope all goes smoothly!!xxx