Closed Thread
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Must have been a mistake. I was hoping they weren't going to put their fees up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hay lady's If they were to put there fees up I would question the fact that you all were there previously and had been charged normal price I'm sure the increase would apply if its going ahead for new customers hope u are all well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    i havent heard that there putting fees up but i did hear they are making more consultation rooms just as you exit the lifts =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I too haven't heard of any price increase but as long as its still cheaper than my previous clinic I'll continue to be treated there as the staff are soooo lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews

Meshell totally agree can't get cheaper I mean we were set to pay 10k with QFC it's way better and much lovelier lady's at the TFC.
    As much as I would love to go again mid next yr not sure if we will little miss maybe our one and only as I always said I didn't want to be 35 trying to have a bub and ill be pushing that and as I only had one egg at EPU bit scared to try again we will see tho. How are you tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    wantababybump - how did your blood test go this morning babe?
    so my level only went up to 46 they dont think it is going to go well for me cause they reckon it should be in the 100's or 1000's by now im 13dp5dt, another bt in 1 week so on thursday 27th could possibly be a ectopic,
    my friend sent me a pic of her paper work from her hcg and the range for 4 weeks is (Lower: 40 Median 350 and upper 2000)... hers was only 100 at 4w5d-5wks and she is now 15 weeks so trying to stay positive,

also when i had my first scan on 30th nov i had a 14mm follicle growing which if it fertalised etc i would have a high chance of ectopic from that as my tubes are very very damaged
    Last edited by wantababybump; 20-12-2012 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wantababy: stay positive, hope that little one is just having a slow start and that everything will be ok.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    so my level only went up to 46 they dont think it is going to go well for me cause they reckon it should be in the 100's or 1000's by now im 13dp5dt, another bt in 1 week so on thursday 27th could possibly be a ectopic,
    my friend sent me a pic of her paper work from her hcg and the range for 4 weeks is (Lower: 40 Median 350 and upper 2000)... hers was only 100 at 4w5d-5wks and she is now 15 weeks so trying to stay positive,

also when i had my first scan on 30th nov i had a 14mm follicle growing which if it fertalised etc i would have a high chance of ectopic from that as my tubes are very very damaged
    fingers cross xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey wantababybump, so hoping it's just a slow riser. Have they increased or advised continuing your progesterone? There is another thread going at the moment about slow rising hcg, might be worth having a read as there are some positive stories. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hey wantababybump, so hoping it's just a slow riser. Have they increased or advised continuing your progesterone? There is another thread going at the moment about slow rising hcg, might be worth having a read as there are some positive stories. Xx
    they told me to continue on the dose im on, an old friend from school said this time last year she was told her hcg was 11 and that it was high chance of ectopic and to wait to miscarry, well now her "ectopic" is a healthy 4 month old boy, so trying to stay positive

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wantababybump For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (21-12-2012)