Closed Thread
Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your baby shower go? Lots of goodies?

Hope you are feeling better now - what did you have on the weekend. Flu or ms?

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. It's amazing. I love looking at the pic i got from the hospital. So cute. Starting to fill out and look like a little newborn.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Hope everyone is well good luck to all lady on the BT and up coming appointments I'm better now was quit ill over the wkend hospital appointment tomorrow and a growth scan to make sure little miss isn't to big from the diabetes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

This was today 27 wks 4 days little miss was not happy at all love this pic not bad for a hospital shot :-)
    Little miss is fine in every way heart is good size is good and she's about 2 pounds at the moment. I'm at 89 kgs at the moment which is good as they only want me no bigger then 95kgs at the end lest hope.
    After a ill wkend I'm much better today and hearing all positive things from the OB couldn't be happier xo hope every one is well oh and very spoilt from the baby shower just need to wait for little miss to come now :-)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone else heard that TFC are putting their fees up???

Thanks
    Reviews
    No what the? When? We are booked in for a cycle in Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Someone said to me that on their Facebook page it says that they are putting them up. I'm not cycling until march/April. Maybe call them and check maybe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is well. Im 6 weeks today! YAY first scan on friday, i think ill feel much better and more relaxed after i know all is ok and its in the right place

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay to you sarahwantsababy it's the best feeling to have the first scan to put u at ease
    Did you see my pic on the previous page I'm in love with my daughter already hurry up march lol hope u are not to sick from bub yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks and yes I saw, she is so gorgeous already! I can't wait until it finally looks like a little bubba :-) no sickness at all hopefully it stays this way. Only had one day but think it was due to cramps I was having but totally fine now. Feel no different to when not pregnant ha ha I think that's why ill be glad to see the baby on friday so it may finally sink in!! Hope your well
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Yay to you sarahwantsababy it's the best feeling to have the first scan to put u at ease
    Did you see my pic on the previous page I'm in love with my daughter already hurry up march lol hope u are not to sick from bub yet

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Has anyone else heard that TFC are putting their fees up???
    I was there today, and they never said anything.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Thanks and yes I saw, she is so gorgeous already! I can't wait until it finally looks like a little bubba :-) no sickness at all hopefully it stays this way. Only had one day but think it was due to cramps I was having but totally fine now. Feel no different to when not pregnant ha ha I think that's why ill be glad to see the baby on friday so it may finally sink in!! Hope your well
    I'm good I'm on the count down till finish work 27 working days lol