Closed Thread
Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update on things.
    Had my sugar test last week, hospital haven't called me yet so that's looking really good. Today was 28 week mark. Amazing thing is that i am still the same weight as i was at about week 15. Had a scan done yesterday and bubba is growing really well and is looking too cute. Amazing to see the differences with each scan pic. Have another appt xmas eve to get all results. Placenta looks like it has moved which is gr8 news.
    Still haven't brought anything. Plenty of time when i have 4 weeks off over xmas.
    My mum is busy planning my first baby shower in cairns and i am busy organising my second baby shower in Brisbane. It will be so much fun. Then i just need to organise my 4d pics.
    Things are going well, i feel good. Still have the odd spew here and there. But all my levels are good and Bub is growing well.
    Well time to try and get some sleep.
    Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    So exciting!!! When is your BT??

My BT is on Monday at 9:30 =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, AF came today and to top it off i have a cold, they seemed to have strolled in together, been an awesome day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Oh kitty that sux. Does AF usually come at this time for you? It seems early, when are you scheduled for BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    On thursday. My AF is not the most reliable thing. Comes whenever it wants, but this is about the same as last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so my levels came back at 20 apparently im 3w5d another bt on thursday
    Last edited by wantababybump; 18-12-2012 at 09:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Kitty sorry to hear about AF its a b!tch huh if its not red bleed then dont be too alarmed could be implantation maybe?
    Also if you are getting AF rather early then chat to clinic maybe they may put you on more crinone next time?
    Oh its definitely AF. No mistaking it for anything else And now im worried that with all the new people i wont be able to get an appointment for ages. I know they always say they try and get their first customers in ASAP, but there is only so much they can do with the business booming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Kitty, not to worry they give preference to previous patients. Book your next appt when you have your BT, and ask to be put on a cancellation list. Have you poas?

Wantababybump-anything over 2 is considred preggers Hun.

Emilyjaney-if you popping in I'd really like to hear how you're going babe.

Hi everyone else!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hope everyone is well good luck to all lady on the BT and up coming appointments I'm better now was quit ill over the wkend hospital appointment tomorrow and a growth scan to make sure little miss isn't to big from the diabetes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Meshell,
    Yeah it is weird. I actually lost about 8kg from about week 8-15 and still haven't put anything back on. I was getting a little worried but at the same time my belly was growing. Plays with your mind...
    I am glad all is going well though. Size and weight are good.

How are things going with you? Especially with the heat. I am surprised that i am not going crazy with it. We have both ceiling fans and air con and most nights i am happy with just the fans on - my hubby on the other hand wants the air con on...i think he has all the pregnancy syptoms...

[QUOTE=Meshell23;6964554]wnat - its trippy the weight thing hey I stayed the same weight from about week 12-24 though baby is growing fine when you get to 30 week you will notice a blowout round your middle as baby is putting on a few hundred grams a week. I have now gained 9kg from my pre preg weight though i feel more like it being about 90kg.