I would. I thought the same. Once i was week 14 i thought i should be picking up. My Dr already had tested for it when he did bloods. I go and get the jab today. Another needle... So hopefully by weekend I'll be feeling better. I'll be getting regular checks anyway, cause i also have a low placenta which is a concern for him. wait see for next scan to see if it moved. Wait and see i guess for a few things.
I am just so over being so tired. Trim 2 was suppose to be the gr8 few months. Bubba already causing me sleepless nights and long days.