Closed Thread
Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would. I thought the same. Once i was week 14 i thought i should be picking up. My Dr already had tested for it when he did bloods. I go and get the jab today. Another needle... So hopefully by weekend I'll be feeling better. I'll be getting regular checks anyway, cause i also have a low placenta which is a concern for him. wait see for next scan to see if it moved. Wait and see i guess for a few things.
    I am just so over being so tired. Trim 2 was suppose to be the gr8 few months. Bubba already causing me sleepless nights and long days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubs4megs,

im so sorry to hear that news. I know how you feel. Try and keep your chin up. Easier said then done I know. Big hugs for you.

Im back to clinic tomorrow for my first scan and bloods to see how my eggs are going. More to report tomorrow.
    fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by Bub4megs View Post
    Hi guys!

Ive been a little quiet lately, this 2ww was doing my head in!! Even though I was completely prepared for it to not work, it's hard to not get your hopes up just a little bit!

Anyway my 2ww is over. The red headed dragon has appeared.
    I wasn't due for bloods till Thursday, I've now bought that forward to tomorrow morning just to get it out of the way.

Hoping some other ladies will have better news to share soon !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meshell. So exciting that your having a little boy.When is your next scan???

And interesting about the embryo transfers. As you ladies say it only takes one.

QUOTE=Meshell23;6839003]Hey Bub4megs sorry to hear this cycle didnt work its sooooo ridiculously frsustrating when you first see you get your period after a failed cycle. Been there done that before. Though I think it is better that your period before BT as I think it puts you out of your misery instead of waiting for bloods then having to wait to get period after that. Are you going straight into another cycle?
    Jeanie good luck for appointment tomorrow I hope all is travelling smoothly for you.

AFM i called and spoke to Melissa yesterday to let her know that I am having a little boy and I am now 20 weeks along in pregnancy. I emailed them a picture of his little face. They said everything is going well for the clinic the pregnancy numbers are nice and steady though they have a few more sets of twins on the go then they would like which has made them pull the ropes in on the 2 embryo transfers[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I'm tired all the time too I thought it was part of being pregnant should I go get checked ?
    Just an update for you - I went to the dr's today all ready for the jab and i put forward a concern about the B12 during pregnancy (just from something i read on the stupid pamphlet) and he looked into it and decided not to do it but to do regular tests and see how it goes.... which means i am still going to be tired...oh well, will have to pick this up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey Bub4megs sorry to hear this cycle didnt work its sooooo ridiculously frsustrating when you first see you get your period after a failed cycle. Been there done that before. Though I think it is better that your period before BT as I think it puts you out of your misery instead of waiting for bloods then having to wait to get period after that. Are you going straight into another cycle?
    Jeanie good luck for appointment tomorrow I hope all is travelling smoothly for you.

AFM i called and spoke to Melissa yesterday to let her know that I am having a little boy and I am now 20 weeks along in pregnancy. I emailed them a picture of his little face. They said everything is going well for the clinic the pregnancy numbers are nice and steady though they have a few more sets of twins on the go then they would like which has made them pull the ropes in on the 2 embryo transfers
    Thanks Meshell ! I agree, I was glad that if af had to turn up, she turned up early, at least that saved me a couple days of not knowing.

And congrats on the exciting news of being pregnant with a boy
    Almost time to start picking out names !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we are due like 7 days apart i fell first got too - i am sooo tired all the time and to top it off i had to got to the doctors today i woke up in pain turns out i have a really bay urine infection now on antibiodics " was mega scared so turned to the lovely ladys at the clinice to make sure what the random doc put me on was ok " i hope u are well
    Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    I would. I thought the same. Once i was week 14 i thought i should be picking up. My Dr already had tested for it when he did bloods. I go and get the jab today. Another needle... So hopefully by weekend I'll be feeling better. I'll be getting regular checks anyway, cause i also have a low placenta which is a concern for him. wait see for next scan to see if it moved. Wait and see i guess for a few things.
    I am just so over being so tired. Trim 2 was suppose to be the gr8 few months. Bubba already causing me sleepless nights and long days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey guys made the first appointment today and the earliest day is nov 19th so pretty busy but im still excited i cant wait to get this show on the road

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    we are due like 7 days apart i fell first got too - i am sooo tired all the time and to top it off i had to got to the doctors today i woke up in pain turns out i have a really bay urine infection now on antibiodics " was mega scared so turned to the lovely ladys at the clinice to make sure what the random doc put me on was ok " i hope u are well

I am 16 weeks on Friday - you?

I have had small amounts of beef liver twice this week - mon and wed, and have seemed to have really picked up. Don't feel so tired, doing things when i come home from work and feeling half normal. I used to just crash when i got home and poor hubby would have to do the dinner and everything while i had a quick nap. It's been a long time since i have felt like this. I did a gravy, liver and onion and served with a little mash. It was so yummy. Going to this a couple times a week - just a small, small amount of liver.

Oh how scary that would have been waking up with pain. Hope you are feeling better soon. I'll have a look for you for a natural help for that if you want. I am big on natural therapies when possible. I am studying at the moment in that (well just started so i am still at the boring stuff...lol...). Everyone is different, so i am ok if you aren't into it

If you like it, try the liver. I have felt really good the last 2 days. Of course still get a little tired but not like i have been. It's nice to feel half normal. My hubby still won't let me do too much (sweet heart he is) but that's due to the low placenta and i just have to learn to take things easy until bubba is here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub4megs View Post

Anyway my 2ww is over. The red headed dragon has appeared.
    I wasn't due for bloods till Thursday, I've now bought that forward to tomorrow morning just to get it out of the way.

Hoping some other ladies will have better news to share soon !!
    Sorry to hear that - How are u feeling? Are u starting another cycle straight away?

Hows everyone else?

Does anyone know if TFC will be closed over the whole Xmas to new year time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    So I thought I was def booked in for Tuesday pickup. I have 10 eggs ranging from 16mm to 11mm. But just got a call and my estrogen levels are a little low so they going to put off until Wednesday. So back on Monday for scan and more bloods. Am little disappointed as this morning was all go. Silly I know but thought it was all about to begin. Plus now feel little nervous as don't have enough Antagonist for Monday. I know they will give to me at my appointment but would hate to ovulate early.......and was hoping for three day transfer rather than two. Has anyone else had two day?????
    How is everyone else going???
    Last edited by Jeanie26; 21-09-2012 at 15:42.