Closed Thread
Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Jeannie - really very sorry to hear this, hope your dream comes very soon. When you started this journey did you decide you would only do a set number of cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    morning ladies, Not to bring a downer to all the wonderful news that has been happening, but for me third time was not lucky and I am completely devasted and words cannot describe how i am feeling. I just don't know how I can keep going. Its such an emotional rollercoaster and im just a mess.
    I know it will be our turn one day I just wish it was soon. Here's hoping 2013 will be our year.
    Good luck to everyone else and again congrats to the ladies who have gotten their xmas presents.
    Oh so sorry to here your bad news yell scream cry do what ever makes it slightly easier for you it's not fair and we ask our self that all the time I wish you well on your next cycle xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    im 3dp5dt and feeling odd pains and tighness feeling on my right side, hopefully its implantation =) when would you ladies recommend to start testing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Next cycle booked in for last week in Jan, Going to be on the same puregon dose but they are doubling the crinone.

Lets hope that does the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that jeanie, i hope you are getting plenty of these ---->

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeanie I am so so sorry, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you, just know that I am thinking of you and really hope you have a better next cycle with your other frozen babies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the time I didn't know it was implantation but at 4 days past 2 day transfer so about 6-7past collection it was always sharp right down low on my left. Not all the time but every now and again then it was like cramping. From then everyday until I tested 14 days past. I was too scared to test before then but at that point it was a definite positive so I'm glad I waited as I wasn't left wondering if it was positive or not. So that was 13 days past 2 day transfe. I had some brown spotting about 8 days part collection :-) hope that helps. I felt 100% like I was getting my period and still do I'm 4 weeks 5 days today and just started feeling sick. Hope that helps . Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    im 3dp5dt and feeling odd pains and tighness feeling on my right side, hopefully its implantation =) when would you ladies recommend to start testing?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    At the time I didn't know it was implantation but at 4 days past 2 day transfer so about 6-7past collection it was always sharp right down low on my left. Not all the time but every now and again then it was like cramping. From then everyday until I tested 14 days past. I was too scared to test before then but at that point it was a definite positive so I'm glad I waited as I wasn't left wondering if it was positive or not. So that was 13 days past 2 day transfe. I had some brown spotting about 8 days part collection :-) hope that helps. I felt 100% like I was getting my period and still do I'm 4 weeks 5 days today and just started feeling sick. Hope that helps . Good luck
    Yuk morning sickness I only had one day of it luckily enough have fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Thanks for your words of encouragement. After I had my breakdown yesterday Lou called me and we are booked into see Dr next week. We will prob do a medicated fet in January, so need to meet and discuss the process of medicated etc. I'm doing ok, though do have little break downs here and there.
    We still have four frostiness so am praying that one of those little guys is our little baby. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    yay Jeanie great news babe. Have your appointment work out plan of attack for jan then wipe your mind and enjoy the festive season
    then look out January!!!!
    Absolutely... Will have all worked out next week, and as you said can enjoy the festive season...It's going to happen. How you feeling