Closed Thread
Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    How is every-one?
    I'm feeling super moody! Like I have bad Pms. I think it could from the pill I'm on. Levlen. Did any-one else feel like this? I'm hoping after a few more days my hormones will settle down. I'm such a grumpy cow. lol

My fingers are crossed for you wantababybump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Gee Meshell, I really wanna watch this, haha

Thanks
    Reviews

No no no!! I found it funny!

Eta-not your hormones, your way with words. It's hilarious.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 08-12-2012 at 17:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Meshell I know the whole hgc level think is crap was just throwing it out there lol as for your crappy day I had the same paid for our car seat 6 wks ago and went to get it to find out it was the wrong style and colour was mega ****ed

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope everyone is traveling well and there tww is near an end and its all positive results as there has been in the past days :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately mine has just started, friday transfer so only 2dpt. Been having the weirdest dreams though and pain almost like AF. Just trying my hardest to relax and get thru the tww without thinking too much about it.
    BT on the 20th.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybee View Post
    Unfortunately mine has just started, friday transfer so only 2dpt. Been having the weirdest dreams though and pain almost like AF. Just trying my hardest to relax and get thru the tww without thinking too much about it.
    BT on the 20th.
    Best of luck to you and baby dust your way try stay calm and relaxed I no it's easer said then done but act as norm and do everything as norm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Im waiting to see if i have a third night of strange, weirder than normal dreams. I usually have weird dreams, but not like this, and not on my Tww's.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Best of luck to you and baby dust your way try stay calm and relaxed I no it's easer said then done but act as norm and do everything as norm

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies, Not to bring a downer to all the wonderful news that has been happening, but for me third time was not lucky and I am completely devasted and words cannot describe how i am feeling. I just don't know how I can keep going. Its such an emotional rollercoaster and im just a mess.
    I know it will be our turn one day I just wish it was soon. Here's hoping 2013 will be our year.
    Good luck to everyone else and again congrats to the ladies who have gotten their xmas presents.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    morning ladies, Not to bring a downer to all the wonderful news that has been happening, but for me third time was not lucky and I am completely devasted and words cannot describe how i am feeling. I just don't know how I can keep going. Its such an emotional rollercoaster and im just a mess.
    I know it will be our turn one day I just wish it was soon. Here's hoping 2013 will be our year.
    Good luck to everyone else and again congrats to the ladies who have gotten their xmas presents.
    So sorry to hear Jeanie 2013 WILL be our year. You never know how strong you can be until you have to be. There have been times when I've wanted to give up and thought na, no more. It has taken me a long time to get over my last bfn and my miscarriage but now I'm excited to go again and can't wait. I'll be going again in April if you want a cycle buddy.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 10-12-2012 at 12:03.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (10-12-2012)