Closed Thread
Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1117
  1. #521
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Sarah and Jac, which dr did your transfer???

  2. #522
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Oh ngaiz you poor darling hugs to you babe xx

    Bosses can be wanks do you have time off over xmas?
    Still don't know. I applied for 3 weeks off to go to NZ to have Xmas with my family. I've assumed it's not happening but havent been given the courtesy yet to inform me. Three weeks out from Xmas, there's no way I can afford the airfares. I've never had a problem with any bosses before but I think its because I have a very strong personality and refuse to be told I'm at fault when I know I'm not. I also question everything I'm unsure of so I don't look like an idiot if I do it wrong. My new manager hasn't been in a managerial position before and I feel she approaches things the wrong way. For example, blamed me for two things in the last two days (one was a medication dose error, oops :/) without asking about the situation first, just put full blame on me. The other was pi$$ing off a doctor when I had nothing to do with at all, I wasn't even involved.
    I honestly want to go to HR 'cause the idea of going to work gives me anxiety, migraines and I've lost 4kg in about 4 weeks from stressing about it.
    I don't want to be in this environment when I cycle again, the stress won't do me any favours towards a BFP. Which by the way, if I got pregnant I could just leave which would make me sooo happy.
    How does one go about a bullying complaint? I work at the Mater Hospital and the take these things very seriously. I worry that there will be repercussions and make it more unbearable seeing as I've already been told I need to decide if I want to work there. I feel like they're trying to push me out. Ok, rant over now.

  3. #523
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Sarah and Jac, which dr did your transfer???
    Oooh great question, I wonder if someone is better than the others???

  4. #524
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Still don't know. I applied for 3 weeks off to go to NZ to have Xmas with my family. I've assumed it's not happening but havent been given the courtesy yet to inform me. Three weeks out from Xmas, there's no way I can afford the airfares. I've never had a problem with any bosses before but I think its because I have a very strong personality and refuse to be told I'm at fault when I know I'm not. I also question everything I'm unsure of so I don't look like an idiot if I do it wrong. My new manager hasn't been in a managerial position before and I feel she approaches things the wrong way. For example, blamed me for two things in the last two days (one was a medication dose error, oops :/) without asking about the situation first, just put full blame on me. The other was pi$$ing off a doctor when I had nothing to do with at all, I wasn't even involved.
    I honestly want to go to HR 'cause the idea of going to work gives me anxiety, migraines and I've lost 4kg in about 4 weeks from stressing about it.
    I don't want to be in this environment when I cycle again, the stress won't do me any favours towards a BFP. Which by the way, if I got pregnant I could just leave which would make me sooo happy.
    How does one go about a bullying complaint? I work at the Mater Hospital and the take these things very seriously. I worry that there will be repercussions and make it more unbearable seeing as I've already been told I need to decide if I want to work there. I feel like they're trying to push me out. Ok, rant over now.
    It's hard to call I mean all my bulling started when I was honest and said I need to do ivf it was as if my boss didnt want me to fall pregnant then I went to hr as I said it is a proven medical condition as they made me keep taking my annual leave not sick leave the clinic gave me medical certificate when I needed them too. I told them ill go on stress leave a I don't need the stress or pressure going through this now I'm pregnant they bend over back wards even let me drop to 4 days a wk all I did was state facts and jumped up and down best of luck too u xox

  5. #525
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Sarah and Jac, which dr did your transfer???
    I had the 2 male docs I can't remember there names one took my egg and the other put it back

  6. #526
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Yay Jac that is so so great, both of us on the same day from the same transfer day, that is so amazing.
    Cant remember docs name was a younger man, very nice Yay for BFPs. Its just so freakin weird to even think about really haha just gobsmacked thats all i can say x

  7. #527
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    It's hard to call I mean all my bulling started when I was honest and said I need to do ivf it was as if my boss didnt want me to fall pregnant then I went to hr as I said it is a proven medical condition as they made me keep taking my annual leave not sick leave the clinic gave me medical certificate when I needed them too. I told them ill go on stress leave a I don't need the stress or pressure going through this now I'm pregnant they bend over back wards even let me drop to 4 days a wk all I did was state facts and jumped up and down best of luck too u xox
    I've already been to HR once as I didn't feel comfortable handling cyto-toxic drugs while I was cycling due to the risk of birth defects. They wouldn't support my decision so my FS wrote a letter saying it was unreasonable to expect someone who was ttc to be in such a position then listed the physical and psychological effects it could have on me, they didn't needed to be told, they're all pharmacists! They tried to get me to do all the crappy jobs after that but HR stood by me. They are reasonable when it comes to time off for appointments though considering it's a Catholic hospital. I think I'm steering this thread off track, sorry.

    Ride that high Sarah, you deserve it.

    Jac, how did you tell your partner? What was the reaction?

  8. #528
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I've already been to HR once as I didn't feel comfortable handling cyto-toxic drugs while I was cycling due to the risk of birth defects. They wouldn't support my decision so my FS wrote a letter saying it was unreasonable to expect someone who was ttc to be in such a position then listed the physical and psychological effects it could have on me, they didn't needed to be told, they're all pharmacists! They tried to get me to do all the crappy jobs after that but HR stood by me. They are reasonable when it comes to time off for appointments though considering it's a Catholic hospital. I think I'm steering this thread off track, sorry.

    Ride that high Sarah, you deserve it.

    Jac, how did you tell your partner? What was the reaction?
    Wish u luck any ways xo I'm having bub at the mater mothers

  9. #529
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Yay Jac that is so so great, both of us on the same day from the same transfer day, that is so amazing.
    Cant remember docs name was a younger man, very nice Yay for BFPs. Its just so freakin weird to even think about really haha just gobsmacked thats all i can say x
    it's called cloud 9 takes awhile to come down although I don't think I have 26 wks in lol so happy for u

  10. #530
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bald Hills
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Saw the thread for the Fertility Centre, I had to 2 cycles with them and fell pregnant on my second cycle. This is truly an amazing story as I am 42years old, been TTC for 11.5 yrs, been doing ivf for 6 years (about 20 cycles), i than go to the fertility centre and i fall pregnant. It is truly an amazing place. THe nurses are all beautiful and the drs great. They have made my dreams come true.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 15:26
  2. Concept fertility centre
    By Bubbles1984 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-11-2012, 00:12
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!