Closed Thread
Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly what Jac said, absolutely fantastic, so very happy for you, especially being first try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou so much, its still just so amazing after so many years of thinking nothing but ttc and for it finally be a reality is just a dream. now to wait for bloods then scan to make sure everything is what and where it should be. all of those decribe how im feeling, gonna be hard going to work now haha but have tomorrow off to go to clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Woohoo Sarah! How exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so so happy for you Sarah. Congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Oh Sarah!! I seriously cried when I read this. What a beautiful early Xmas present for you. See it does happen So I would say you should have a scan in about 3 weeks to confirm viable pregnancy when they detect heartbeat at scan I tell you that is a very very beautiful moment seeing that little heart flickering away on the screen.
    This has made my morning xxx
    Must have been all that baby dust I was throwing around yesterday lol.
    BABY DUST BABY DUST to all those cycling
    Keep throwing the baby dust Meshell. I really hope I have a xmas present also. Now I'm just feeling sick. So happy for Sarah and just so anxious for that positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt sleep all night, got up when hubby got up at 530am and thought today is the day i told myself i would do it so couldnt back out. Did the test and was sitting on the toilet haha, told myself i wouldnt look at it and make him do it but on my way out just couldnt not look and there was 2 lines!! first response so the test line was way darker than the control. Ran oout to my hubby bawling like a little baby. then ran back to do a digital which confirmed pregnant 2-3. I am in such a state of shock i was fully convinced last night that af was coming. Im so amazed when people say it feels like af and i never really believed them until now, no symptoms at all its amazing. I feel so so so blessed that it worked first time and i was really thinking it would take a few especially with a 2 day transfer. I am so so so happy girls words cant describe. Thinking of you all, bloods tomorrow morning, oh and imm currently 13dp2dt or 15 dpo
    Soooo happy for you, I had faith you'd get a bfp. Gives me do much hope being that it was your first cycle. X

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic news you and your hubby must be over the moon. Really happy for you and about time we had some BFP announcements on here and hope that there are many more to come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Sarah you must be over the moon so happy for you getting so excited now only 2 weeks till doctors appointment and I have already lost the 5kg that I was told I had to lose to start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt sleep all night, got up when hubby got up at 530am and thought today is the day i told myself i would do it so couldnt back out. Did the test and was sitting on the toilet haha, told myself i wouldnt look at it and make him do it but on my way out just couldnt not look and there was 2 lines!! first response so the test line was way darker than the control. Ran oout to my hubby bawling like a little baby. then ran back to do a digital which confirmed pregnant 2-3. I am in such a state of shock i was fully convinced last night that af was coming. Im so amazed when people say it feels like af and i never really believed them until now, no symptoms at all its amazing. I feel so so so blessed that it worked first time and i was really thinking it would take a few especially with a 2 day transfer. I am so so so happy girls words cant describe. Thinking of you all, bloods tomorrow morning, oh and imm currently 13dp2dt or 15 dpo
    OMG great news xox congrats welcome to the other side woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thankyou so much, its still just so amazing after so many years of thinking nothing but ttc and for it finally be a reality is just a dream. now to wait for bloods then scan to make sure everything is what and where it should be. all of those decribe how im feeling, gonna be hard going to work now haha but have tomorrow off to go to clinic
    I so want to cry for u I can remember the feeling xox