Closed Thread
Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    they are expanding over Xmas. The rooms as you come out of lift straight away will be more rooms. Which is great, though I thought they would have added another theatre but they are only adding consult rooms and blood room. Still consult rooms great.
    Oh cool they need too it was only a matter of time before they had too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Hope u are well ox
    The heat is killing me even worse my electric bill after the days of air con lol how long have u got left in the tww
    Monday for bloods. Holding out on hpt. May take one on Friday as that will be 14 days post ovulation. Too nervous. Want to do now but don't want to be sad, but then who knows I could take and be happy.... Haha no will wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Monday for bloods. Holding out on hpt. May take one on Friday as that will be 14 days post ovulation. Too nervous. Want to do now but don't want to be sad, but then who knows I could take and be happy.... Haha no will wait.
    I feel you it's so hard chin up bud all the best fingers cross its your time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, girls belly shots look great, i love a nice baby bump haha. good luck girls who are cycling now and jeanie hope all goes well when you poas and bloods. I am currently 14 dpo or 12 days past 2 day transfer. was due yesterday but no show and not today either was thinking it is either the progesterone or maybe if i had eggs left and they ovulated later would that put my cycle back, is that even possible haha. who knows, still havnt tested yet im too scared of seeing that negative, it will make it all too real i was meant to do bloods tomorrow so will test tomorrow morning as i doint want to find out its negative by phone call i think that would be worse. Had some burning sort of pains today in lower stomach which i normally get before af so either she is coming or its something else that more positive. so confused and majorly suffering from anxiety haha but running out of time so will def have to test tomorrow before bloods on friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sarah, I totally feel what you going through right now.... Good luck, I really hope you get that bfp. I really do. If tomorrow hpt is negative that doesn't mean it is. It's not over until its def over... I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh Sarah hold in there babe, tww is horrible.
    For me, crinone didn't hold off af at all, it came exactly 14dpo. I also had blood on the applicator for two days prior. If you're not having that you still in the game honey.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lovely belly pictures meshell and mrs S.

Hopefully those on the 2 ww will have good news to tell us soon

On the 2 wwi just had to know just so I could prepare myself mentally especially as I would be at work when i got the results.

What time is your blood test on Fri Sarah?

That's good news that they are expanding, they have got a new nurse there as well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi the nurse just said as long as its before 1030 so i get same day results so i will be there about 930 as i have a 1.5 hour drive one way so dont want to leave too early haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Lovely belly pictures meshell and mrs S.

Hopefully those on the 2 ww will have good news to tell us soon

On the 2 wwi just had to know just so I could prepare myself mentally especially as I would be at work when i got the results.

What time is your blood test on Fri Sarah?

That's good news that they are expanding, they have got a new nurse there as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt sleep all night, got up when hubby got up at 530am and thought today is the day i told myself i would do it so couldnt back out. Did the test and was sitting on the toilet haha, told myself i wouldnt look at it and make him do it but on my way out just couldnt not look and there was 2 lines!! first response so the test line was way darker than the control. Ran oout to my hubby bawling like a little baby. then ran back to do a digital which confirmed pregnant 2-3. I am in such a state of shock i was fully convinced last night that af was coming. Im so amazed when people say it feels like af and i never really believed them until now, no symptoms at all its amazing. I feel so so so blessed that it worked first time and i was really thinking it would take a few especially with a 2 day transfer. I am so so so happy girls words cant describe. Thinking of you all, bloods tomorrow morning, oh and imm currently 13dp2dt or 15 dpo
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Morning Sarah if you decide you will poas today MASSIVE GOODLUCK!!!! I hope you get some amazing news!! Best to do in morning when hormones levels are at highest. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt sleep all night, got up when hubby got up at 530am and thought today is the day i told myself i would do it so couldnt back out. Did the test and was sitting on the toilet haha, told myself i wouldnt look at it and make him do it but on my way out just couldnt not look and there was 2 lines!! first response so the test line was way darker than the control. Ran oout to my hubby bawling like a little baby. then ran back to do a digital which confirmed pregnant 2-3. I am in such a state of shock i was fully convinced last night that af was coming. Im so amazed when people say it feels like af and i never really believed them until now, no symptoms at all its amazing. I feel so so so blessed that it worked first time and i was really thinking it would take a few especially with a 2 day transfer. I am so so so happy girls words cant describe. Thinking of you all, bloods tomorrow morning, oh and imm currently 13dp2dt or 15 dpo
    Congratulations Sarah! That is fantastic news! So happy for you.