Closed Thread
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me jumping in. I would have been allowed to transfer two from my fet only if both thawed etc. and that was because I broke down and also I said I refused to throw one away if both were good. So the doctor (Karen) allowed this. Also I'm 34 turning 35 and have had 2 unsuccessful. They are really adamant now that they will not transfer two especially if you young. I guess it's case by case especially once you have had unsuccessful attempts.
    good luck Kittbee for Friday.
    And ladies who are pregnant I really hope you are coping with this heat.

Sarah how are you feeling?? Are you going to do hpt tomorrow??? I'm trying to stay positive but just don't feel it. Thinking of you.
    Hope u are well ox
    The heat is killing me even worse my electric bill after the days of air con lol how long have u got left in the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell you look amazing! All bump! Too right, work as long as you can manage, more time off at the other side to play with little bubs!!x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    = UPDATE =

I just phoned the clinic to let the nurses know I would love to pop in and say hi to them in the next few days and show them my little belly and I found out some exciting news!!

The first Birth occured on the weekend!!!!! Twin Boys!! I wonder if they were Tamm32's little babies????

How exciting!!
    I was thinking on going into the clinic on tues coming to show my bump too I have another scan so was thinking on taking them a pic how's the heat treating you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I was thinking on going into the clinic on tues coming to show my bump too I have another scan so was thinking on taking them a pic how's the heat treating you
    You guys need to send in photos when the babies arrive and get them to start a fertility centre family tree! Now that would be inspirational!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-12-2012),wantababybump  (08-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

*** up date ***
    Thanks for all the well wishes iv hit the 26 wk mark now down to about 99 days till little miss should be here I hope everyone is well and there are some further positive results real soon - I remember saying to Lou and Melissa you guys will have to expand and by the sound of the waiting times to the appointments looks like they need too
    Hope everyone in there TWW haven't pulled there hair out it seems like for ever I know but hope there is a positive result at the end wish every one well an best of luck baby dust your way xox

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm actually coping pretty well in the heat I'm still working full time and plan to do so til I pop don't want to sit home getting bored paying for my own air conditioning to be run when I can be at work in air cond and getting paid and accruing holidays.
    I was told they would t transfer two for me due to being 25 but they did in the end though this was before they had so many twins on the go so most definitely ask them for two if you can cope with outcome of multiple of birth and see what they say there is no harm in trying I believe they only consider if you have had multiple failed attempts (2 would be multiple I would assume)
    oh this is a pic of me at 31 weeks showering you all with baby dust x
    Wow all belly yeah I was hoping to stick it out but I have so many more appointments due to GD I'm down to 4 days a wk as of next wk and I finish 6 wks before little miss is due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Does anyone know the stages at which you can get a cancelled cycle and what you pay? For example, no eggs, no fert, no transfer etc. I want to be on the same dose next time so I have a few to freeze but if I'm at risk of ohss again and have to freeze all do I still pay the full price even though transfer never happened? I know there are Medicare item codes for each procedure but don't know if it's considered cancelled just because they won't allow transfer.

Looking good Meshell!

Kittybee, you have nothing to lose by asking to have two transferred.

Good luck for BTs ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    *** up date ***
    Thanks for all the well wishes iv hit the 26 wk mark now down to about 99 days till little miss should be here I hope everyone is well and there are some further positive results real soon - I remember saying to Lou and Melissa you guys will have to expand and by the sound of the waiting times to the appointments looks like they need too
    Hope everyone in there TWW haven't pulled there hair out it seems like for ever I know but hope there is a positive result at the end wish every one well an best of luck baby dust your way xox
    they are expanding over Xmas. The rooms as you come out of lift straight away will be more rooms. Which is great, though I thought they would have added another theatre but they are only adding consult rooms and blood room. Still consult rooms great.

Thanks
    Reviews

Me at 25 wks
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm actually coping pretty well in the heat I'm still working full time and plan to do so til I pop don't want to sit home getting bored paying for my own air conditioning to be run when I can be at work in air cond and getting paid and accruing holidays.
    I was told they would t transfer two for me due to being 25 but they did in the end though this was before they had so many twins on the go so most definitely ask them for two if you can cope with outcome of multiple of birth and see what they say there is no harm in trying I believe they only consider if you have had multiple failed attempts (2 would be multiple I would assume)
    oh this is a pic of me at 31 weeks showering you all with baby dust x
    You look great!!!!