Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Yay kittybee that's great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybee View Post
    finally at home, 7 eggs collected now to keep everything crossed that they fertilize.
    Have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybee View Post
    finally at home, 7 eggs collected now to keep everything crossed that they fertilize.
    Best of luck and good number too just remember only takes one xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kittybee great number. Hope you get a wonderful phone call tomorrow to say a lot of them fertilized.
    As for me a currently on day 11 past 2 day transfer so 13 dpo. Period was due today but never showed thinking the progesterone might be delaying it. I just hope if I'm not pregnant it just bloody comes as I hate the waiting part just so I can organise a fet . But still deep down trying to hold onto a little hope I'm pregnant but all cramping is gone and even boobs are getting less sore. :-( I would prefer symptoms to get worse not better at this point. Will do a test thursday as that was meant to be my blood test day but have pushed it back to friday due to work. Hope you guys are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    You would think the third time around the 2ww would get easier but it doesn't. The difference I've found also with a fet is no drugs in system giving me false symptoms...which can be harder as right now I'm 6dp5dt, so 11dpo and nothing except some discomfort lower pelvis and some back pain. I hate this.
    Sarah I know how you feeling right now. Hold onto that hope. Don't give up. Only a couple more days until you know for sure. Thinking of you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, hope your all travelling well. Been watching the thread from my relaxing holiday. Had 1st consultation with the doctor today. Start bcp this month & hopefully cycle end jan early feb. how does it work?? I am due to come on 26th, I was told to start pills cd2/3...and to discard the 7 white pills. I call as soon as the clinic re-opens after festive period, so how far into cycle do I start injectables?? Got family arriving mid jan, wondering if EPU will clash with visitors. I'll just have to make it work of that's the case...been waiting too long for this to delay any more!!
    Congrats on the 7 eggs kittybee. I wonder if it was you I saw at the clinic today. One couple (possibly you??) were very happy. I wondered if maybe they'd gotten good news such as a bfp but I'd imagine that comes via telephone?
    How did you find the egg collection kittybee? I have to admit, I'm very nervous re: the pain. Sarahwantsababy and Jeannie26 I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi papillon, depending on what days they start up it's very likely epu will be mid jan. Do your family know you are ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    FC it doesn't show up - I didn't have any 'normal' symptoms. I had cramping but that's it. But I had that for about 10 weeks or so. So i always felt that something was going to happen.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Yay kittybee great number. Hope you get a wonderful phone call tomorrow to say a lot of them fertilized.
    As for me a currently on day 11 past 2 day transfer so 13 dpo. Period was due today but never showed thinking the progesterone might be delaying it. I just hope if I'm not pregnant it just bloody comes as I hate the waiting part just so I can organise a fet . But still deep down trying to hold onto a little hope I'm pregnant but all cramping is gone and even boobs are getting less sore. :-( I would prefer symptoms to get worse not better at this point. Will do a test thursday as that was meant to be my blood test day but have pushed it back to friday due to work. Hope you guys are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm no i dont think that happy couple was me and my partner lol, i probly looked unhappy because of the pain. BT results do come via phonecall so maybe the happy couple you saw was just one were the female had taken her painkillers and they had kicked in lol, i noticed there was a couple there, a blonde lady who were giggling alot. The egg collection for me was painfull, bonnie had upped my tablets to 2 endone as the last 3 EPU's had me crying on the table, and this time was no different but i believe that was due to having so many more follies than i usually get. I usually only get around 6ish follies, but i gave up caffiene this time and my count went up to 11, so thats what im attributing that to. But having said all that, if you read through posts and ask the ladies here, EPU is different for everyone.
    Usually as long as you keep sucking on that gas and dont stop, its all bearable, or non existent, as i said, different for each lady

Oh, there was a lovely blonde lady who moved seats so me and my partner could sit down, was that you perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Hey everyone, hope your all travelling well. Been watching the thread from my relaxing holiday. Had 1st consultation with the doctor today. Start bcp this month & hopefully cycle end jan early feb. how does it work?? I am due to come on 26th, I was told to start pills cd2/3...and to discard the 7 white pills. I call as soon as the clinic re-opens after festive period, so how far into cycle do I start injectables?? Got family arriving mid jan, wondering if EPU will clash with visitors. I'll just have to make it work of that's the case...been waiting too long for this to delay any more!!
    Congrats on the 7 eggs kittybee. I wonder if it was you I saw at the clinic today. One couple (possibly you??) were very happy. I wondered if maybe they'd gotten good news such as a bfp but I'd imagine that comes via telephone?
    How did you find the egg collection kittybee? I have to admit, I'm very nervous re: the pain. Sarahwantsababy and Jeannie26 I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ngaiz, my family don't know the full extent of our ttc journey. My sister knows - but she's not visiting haha. They arrive 13th - 26th, might be coming with me to hold my hand lol.

No Kittybee, I'm afraid that wasn't us who moved seats. When we went in the waiting area was practically empty, but for one other couple. Then they got called so we were alone in the waiting room for what seemed like AGES. Then the couple 'giggly blonde' came out & then the room was full!! Such a bustling little clinic.

I might ask my gp for an endone script then. I'm usually ok with pain - but had colposcopy >10yrs ago & it's given me the fear!! Lucky me has to return for another great tip re: reducing caffeine intake, I shall adhere to that - don't want a cancelled cycle but being the 1st one I guess it's a gamble with drug dosages.

Just so happy it's all starting very soon