Closed Thread
Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

The BFN confirmed :-(
    The nurses were really nice about it.

I'm Ok, as would have had to have been extremely lucky to fall on first ivf attempt, better luck next time.

Good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    The BFN confirmed :-(
    The nurses were really nice about it.

I'm Ok, as would have had to have been extremely lucky to fall on first ivf attempt, better luck next time.

Good luck to everyone else
    So sorry to hear chin up did u have freezers ?

Thanks
    Reviews

No didn't have any frosties, so will be starting fresh.

New year, new cycle, new beginnings. At least I can now book the drs next appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    No didn't have any frosties, so will be starting fresh.

New year, new cycle, new beginnings. At least I can now book the drs next appointment.
    You are right great start all the best to you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well another birthday has been and gone. My parents came down from Cairns to spend the weekend with me. Had a great day shopping yesterday and a relaxing day today. Funniest thing, when their plane was reversing bubba was going crazy like it was saying good bye to them. They left and bub stopped. Crazy.
    AFM: I have a hospital, sugar blood test and a scan all coming up in the next 2 weeks. All has been going well. With the weight that I lost with morning sickness I still haven't put anything on, so a little happy about that. It's great seeing the belly sometimes go crazy and you just watching it and wondering what on earth is going on in there.
    I did a crystal pendulum test for the sex of the baby today - it was coming up a girl. So we just have to wait and see.
    Wishing all the ladies going through their cycles or who are on a tww all the best and to all the mums to be - hope all is going well with their growing bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Oh twiglets I'm really sorry

Afm-still bleeding, 5 weeks now but it appears to be slowing, yipee!! I have an ultrasound referral if I need it. I'm now starting to feel excited to cycle again next year, looking at April when I get back from NZ.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wnat if you dont mind me asking how many embryos did you transfer and at what day, just saw in your signature it was your first try, thats so exciting, hope your pregnancy is doing great.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    wnat if you dont mind me asking how many embryos did you transfer and at what day, just saw in your signature it was your first try, thats so exciting, hope your pregnancy is doing great.
    Hope u don't mind me jumping in it was my first round ivf pregnancy I only had one egg at EPU and it was the only one put in I had a 3 day trans there is hope xox fingers cross to u

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    Well another birthday has been and gone. My parents came down from Cairns to spend the weekend with me. Had a great day shopping yesterday and a relaxing day today. Funniest thing, when their plane was reversing bubba was going crazy like it was saying good bye to them. They left and bub stopped. Crazy.
    AFM: I have a hospital, sugar blood test and a scan all coming up in the next 2 weeks. All has been going well. With the weight that I lost with morning sickness I still haven't put anything on, so a little happy about that. It's great seeing the belly sometimes go crazy and you just watching it and wondering what on earth is going on in there.
    I did a crystal pendulum test for the sex of the baby today - it was coming up a girl. So we just have to wait and see.
    Wishing all the ladies going through their cycles or who are on a tww all the best and to all the mums to be - hope all is going well with their growing bubs.
    Glad u are well I'm 26 wks now an I have GD hope all goes well for your results I have a growth scan in 2wks to see if the diabetes is effecting the size of little miss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - don't mind at all

I had 1 emby at transfer and it was day 3 - i was very lucky. I got 8 at EPU 6 were mature and all 6 did their job. We froze 5 successfully.
    Yeah it was a lucky first try and it was at a really tough time too, but with saying that I had to fly to Cairns the day after ET for my grandmothers funeral and i stayed up there for a week and did NOTHING. I was in alot of pain. To the point where ET i think was nearly cancelled. My body just loved the drugs and my lower area was just ultra sensitive. So i couldn't do too much so i just rested.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post