Closed Thread
Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi everyone hope you are all doing well. Just a quick question mainly for those who have had a failed cycle. Did your period come on time even when doing the progesterone ? I didn't know if it would delay the inevitable or not. I normally get my period 13 days past ovulation, I'm only on 9 now but have period pain and think its all the beginning of her. Just wanted to know if I should expect her in 4 days otherwise my hopes would be up way too high only to find out its the bloody gel!! I know it could work also but just wanted to know thanks
    Hey Sarah,
    dontbe discouraged just because you feel Af pains. Most woman still get those pains. You've done so well. One week down. Stay positive. Both my failed cycles my period was later than usual but always got af on day of test.
    Just keep positive and don't read into every little pain. I know it's easier said than done. I have everything crossed for you and hope it works first go for you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies and yes i know that is no where near over for me but just keeping a level head and i suppose was just thinking ahead and work out if it would come before test day i am trying to keep as positive as possible and hope with everything in my heart that these pains are bub getting comfy but also trying not to get too excited as i know just how hard it will be if its a negative, such mixed emotions through this crazy journey. I know its not very optimistic but i do have a followup doc appointment booked for the 14th dec to see if i can do a fet asap which will prob be jan as they are closed and things but still very much hoping i wont need it hehe, good luck everyone in their tww i send you an abundance of baby dust and well wishes x and to the others cycling hope all goes well and pregnant ladies, hope you have a smooth few months left

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Kittybe I was there this morning too! At 8:30

Yep i got there about then, came in, went toilet, went to sit down and got called in for my scan lol. I didnt even get a chance to look around properly, i think i was sitting for about 30seconds waiting for my BT.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Hpt is a bfn, no sign of AF either. Hope Sarah, Jeannie and jac have better luck than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear twiglets, how many days are you now? fingers crossed you are just releasing the hcg slower and bloods are positive for you. I think i am getting what i think is the start of af, i normally get af 13 days after ovulation but with the cramps and i got a small amount of brown spotting today but im only 10 days since egg pick up so kinda early but who bloody knows, i am over waiting, not due to test till next thurs which sucks!! I just think in my heart it didnt work and i always get the brown spotting the day before af but its running 2 days early. will see what happens over the next few days, i hope it goes away permanently. good luck girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Twiglets. Don't give up. If you can wait for the bloods. It gets more and more depressing when you see negatives because you could be pregnant. Try and stay positive.
    Sarah, you too. That brown spotting could be implantation so again don't think the worst. You could be too. The both of you could be, and I really hope you both are. Fingers crossed.
    This is my third time and hopefully last but I do know how hard it is to stay positive. The drugs really play with your body. Hormones are crap. I'm tired, moody and emotional. Horrible and even since transfer I have felt like af coming. You just really don't know until the bloods. Sending you all positive and sticky thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Hpt is a bfn, no sign of AF either. Hope Sarah, Jeannie and jac have better luck than me.
    Don't give up just yet babe, when is BT?? I've heard plenty of negative hpt go onto healthy pregnancies.

Hope the rest of you PUPO girls are hanging in there xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Best of luck to all you lady's on the tww it's one of the hardest things in life as you don't want to read into symptoms to much how ever we all do its hard not too I hope there is soon to be more positive results wish u all well xox stay strong. As for me iv hit the 26wk mark I have gestational diabetes and due to have growth scan to see how little miss is going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sarah, Jac and Twiglets, Are you girls going to do HPT? I know you have Twiglets, but please don't give up? Are all of your bloods on Thursday???
    Mine are one week from today. When there is no symptoms hard not to give up. I hate the last week..I hate the whole process that we all have to go through. The waiting in the hardest part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jeanie my bloods were scheduled for thursday but as I have to work I am going down friday so it will be 16 days part pick up at that point. I will be testing most likely 14 days past on wednesday as my period it due then. Finding it very hard to stay positive still getting weird pains and know af is around the corner.